General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

möbiustrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
someday...
but I don't think you can tap into that portion of the brain with any intention but love, so you probably got quite a ways to go
what you're failing to understand is, it is an act of love

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Soybomb

Man this thread has it all, a gross misunderstanding of science, conspiracy theories, psuedo-scientific nonsense passed off as science. If you really want to learn more you need to read some textbooks on the basics and drop the crap like this and the guy you were talking about last week that "is changing the evolutionary theory" or whatever you said. It'll probably be boring actually having to work to understand stuff and not just day dream, and you won't be able to make up the coolest stoner theories of the universe but you might actually come off like you know something.

Quote:
We are composed of matter
Our conscious is the product of functions of matter
and quantum mechanics proves matter is infinite
The transitive property of quantum consciousness?

Cite some sort of peer reviewed work demonstrating evidence of anything supporting a quantum consciousness theory.

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soybomb View Post
Man this thread has it all, a gross misunderstanding of science, conspiracy theories, psuedo-scientific nonsense passed off as science. If you really want to learn more you need to read some textbooks on the basics and drop the crap like this and the guy you were talking about last week that "is changing the evolutionary theory" or whatever you said. It'll probably be boring actually having to work to understand stuff and not just day dream, and you won't be able to make up the coolest stoner theories of the universe but you might actually come off like you know something.

The transitive property of quantum consciousness?

Cite some sort of peer reviewed work demonstrating evidence of anything supporting a quantum consciousness theory.

Robert Anton Wilson was the first to make suppositions about quantum mechanics in relation to human conscious.
http://www.amazon.com/Quantum-Psycho.../dp/1561840718

Which doesn't so much present what I presented in this thread. But this isn't just an 'off the top of my head daydream subject'. This has been an underground subject among psychadellia and philosopher's for quite a while.

But even that aside? Cite some peer reviewed work? Why? Seriously, why? This is not absurd. This is simple basic fact, we are made of quantum particles. You are not so special a piece of matter to be excluded from that basic law that permeates ALL matter in the universe. We are all at our base quantum particles.