General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

booger

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
OH SHIT KINDERGARTEN LOL

Next up: I GUESS THEY DIDN'T TEACH YOU THAT IN THE WOMB LOL!

Oh and you can't find the truth on your own, it's stacked under all that tinfoil

OMG MAN THAT WAS GOOD! "it's stacked under all that tinfoil" Hohohohohahahahihihi

Did you think of that one on your own or did your mommy help you?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

booger

Now where's Tom to put all that engineering expertise to work in answering questions that should be self-evident if the official version made any sense?

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by booger View Post
Actually, you should say LIKE YOU, since I took engineering courses as well. I'm taking a materials class this semester. So don't go all "big boy" on me man, I'm not intimidated.

Oh you took a materials class? Oh ok, you probably get this after all. I didn't realize you were so qualified.

Quote:
Show me your calculations, your scientific protocol or whatever you used your engineering background for to check out the official story, cuz I'm actually quite interested.

I've made extensive arguments and explanations in line with sources like the ASCE, the NIST, PM, SEoNY, and other organizations to simplify their explanations and explain why they have it right, and Alex Jones has it wrong. Largely this requires no calculations, but merely an understanding of structural mechanics and how materials behave. I'm not going to re-type this for you, but if you look at older posts where I did discuss this (Pit regulars will vouch for it), you'll find your answers there.

Quote:
For my part, I would like you to answer this. The airplane pilonned into the towers (2 towers). They weren't both hit at the same location compared to the horizontal center of the buildings. You can see in the videos of the second tower hit, that a huge fireball exploded OUTSIDE the tower, leaving a lot less fuel to burn inside. How then can ALL the core support pillars have been cut enough for the tower to start collapsing on itself?

Well if you were paying attention in your one engineering material's course, you'd be well aware that you don't need to cut ALL core support pillars to compromise a structure enough to initiate a collapse. Just saying. Maybe you should check your notes again.

Quote:
I would have believed the planes causing the towers to collapse IF they would have broken at the contact point, the top of the towers tipping over and falling. But they didn't. They started crashing, from the last floor down, in a pancake motion. How do you explain this?

Actually you're wrong again. The fact you didn't notice the towers buckle in the photos that have been posted, RECENTLY, in this forum leads me to believe you're less qualified than you think to discuss this bin Laden video.

Secondly, gravity acts down, and the towers were hit up high, so please explain to me why exactly someone would expect them to fall sideways instead of down. You've taken a course in engineering materials, so tell me in your expert opinion why you think the towers should have tipped over instead of falling down.

Why did it fall as it did. Topics you can study further to find your answer (note: this is what I did, so you should do the same, or read my older posts and see my own explanations):

1) Gravity
2) Impact loading
3) Buckling
4) Structural mechanics (see trusses as well and look at the floor arrangement)
5) Thermal properties of structural steel (pay attention to things like how Young's modulus is affected by rises in temperature)

Better hit a library and do some reading. The answers are there, you just don't want to either a) look for them or b) accept them because of your own agenda.

Quote:
Also, as I said earlier, the towers weren't hit perfectly centrally to rupture all the support pillars, and the hits were different for each tower. So how come they both fell exactly the same way?

Please, Tom, enlighten me. I am very curious.

They don't have to be hit perfectly centrally to fall the way they did. You're failing to look at basic things like how the buildings were constructed. Second, you don't have to hit all the support pillars. Did you skip class when they discussed factors of safety? Sounds like it. Go look at the basic factor of safety in use for building floor construction and then ask yourself how many pillars would probably have to be compromised.

Gees, for someone who's taken a course in engineering materials, you're really lacking on your insight.

Last edited by Tom Kazansky; 09-11-2007 at 07:24 PM..

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush

Quote:
hay I took a chem course in my gymnasium ....uh wait ...11 (?) years ago! I passed too.

HIT ME WITH THE FACTS TOM, IM READY FOR YOUR SHIT. LETS GET IT ON

I seriously lol'd IRL at this. Thanks, relieves some of the early semester stress for me .

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
Lol, I know, that's my favourite!

FIGHT THE MAN!!!!..........just send us a $5 donation and/or buy our media and together we can FIGHT THE MAN!!!!

Um as opposed to multiple no bid 2+++++ billion dollar contracts to invade countries?

Ive been to Alexs house... he is not by any means a rich man, he sells his documentaries cheap but also allows them to be copied and distributed.

Get a life man the man is a patriot and a hero..

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

mike27
crt expert

To all you people yammering about reptilians and such: all you ever talk about is the US; are you aware that the US accounts for a mere 5% of the world population? If the terrorist attack(s) you predict should occur and marshal law is be implemented, what will happen to the other 95% of the world population? Will they simply stand by and watch? Will the world liberate America from her oppressors? Or are they also controlled? What about countries like Iran, Venezuela, and North Korea? Are they also in on it?

The problem with conspiracy theorists is not the things they point out (which are often genuinely interesting coincidences, etc), but the astonishing lack of internal consistency to their claims. Most assertions made by these people are explicitly or implicitly contradicted by their previous or subsequent assertions.

Finally, a pragmatic question - if we are indeed ruled by a shadow government of reptilians (lawl), what makes you think that they can be stopped? Even the most conservative 'reptilian' claims suggest that these aliens have had spaceflight technology for several thousand years. How could you possible hope to foil the millenia-old plans of beings whose technology is (at least) several thousand years ahead of ours?

There you have it. No namecalling, no offhand dismissals, just rational inquiry. Can't say I'm not open-minded.

edit: for the record, I am increasingly uneasy about the true nature/allegiance of bin laden.

Last edited by mike27; 09-11-2007 at 07:31 PM..

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Now where's Tom to put all that engineering expertise to work in answering questions that should be self-evident if the official version made any sense?

Well in your defence it can be said that it's not like you didn't look stupid before this.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:

I seriously lol'd IRL at this. Thanks, relieves some of the early semester stress for me .

Free_Willy

Quote:
Oh you took a materials class? Oh ok, you probably get this after all. I didn't realize you were so qualified.

I've made extensive arguments and explanations in line with sources like the ASCE, the NIST, PM, SEoNY, and other organizations to simplify their explanations and explain why they have it right, and Alex Jones has it wrong. Largely this requires no calculations, but merely an understanding of structural mechanics and how materials behave. I'm not going to re-type this for you, but if you look at older posts where I did discuss this (Pit regulars will vouch for it), you'll find your answers there.

Well if you were paying attention in your one engineering material's course, you'd be well aware that you don't need to cut ALL core support pillars to compromise a structure enough to initiate a collapse. Just saying. Maybe you should check your notes again.

Actually you're wrong again. The fact you didn't notice the towers buckle in the photos that have been posted, RECENTLY, in this forum leads me to believe you're less qualified than you think to discuss this bin Laden video.

Secondly, gravity acts down, and the towers were hit up high, so please explain to me why exactly someone would expect them to fall sideways instead of down. You've taken a course in engineering materials, so tell me in your expert opinion why you think the towers should have tipped over instead of falling down.

Why did it fall as it did. Topics you can study further to find your answer (note: this is what I did, so you should do the same, or read my older posts and see my own explanations):

1) Gravity
2) Impact loading
3) Buckling
5) Thermal properties of structural steel (pay attention to things like how Young's modulus is affected by rises in temperature)

Better hit a library and do some reading. The answers are there, you just don't want to either a) look for them or b) accept them because of your own agenda.

They don't have to be hit perfectly centrally to fall the way they did. You're failing to look at basic things like how the buildings were constructed. Second, you don't have to hit all the support pillars. Did you skip class when they discussed factors of safety? Sounds like it. Go look at the basic factor of safety in use for building floor construction and then ask yourself how many pillars would probably have to be compromised.

Gees, for someone who's taken a course in engineering materials, you're really lacking on your insight.

Dude the designer of the towers themselves, MIT engineers and countless other scientists, engineers and experts have said the Towers came down by charges placed in them and a jet alone couldnt have done it, the fucking owner of WTC7 that came down admitted it was taken down by charges preplaced on film fucking admitted it... yet you think youre such an uber engineer youre smarter than MIT experts and the engineers that designed the goddamn thing to take multiple impacts in the frst place

Now argue this Mr Engineer man:

THE PENTAGON MYSTERY!

AFTER SUSPICIONS FROM THE PUBLIC, HERE IS WHAT THE PENTAGON RELEASED AFTER PEOPLE DEMANDED TO SEE THE VIDEO OF THE PLANE

HITTING THE PENTAGON!

Last edited by Free_Willy; 09-11-2007 at 08:02 PM..

Free_Willy

HERE IS WHAT AN ACTUAL BOEING 757 PASSENGER PLANE HITTING THE PENTAGON "SHOULD" LOOK LIKE!

HERE IS A GOVERNMENT COMPUTER ANIMATION OF THE PLANE ATTACK! NOTICE THE "SIZE" OF THE BOEING 757? WHERE IS THAT BIG PLANE IN THE VIDEO FRAMES THAT THEY RELEASED? WHY IS THE DATE STAMP WRONG? SEPT 12???(above)

WHY IS THERE NO "WING" DAMAGE ON THE OUTSIDE WALL OF THE PENTAGON?

WHAT KIND OF PLANE GOES THROUGH 5 "RINGS" (WALLS) OF REINFORCED STEEL AND CONCRETE???

HERE IS AN AIRPLANE FUSELAGE! LOOK STRONG ENOUGH TO DO THIS MUCH DAMAGE STILL?

WHY ARE WE NOT ALLOWED TO SEE THE VIDEOS? THIS PHOTO IS JUST AN EXAMPLE OF HOW MANY CAMERAS CAUGHT THE ATTACK! THE PENTAGON HAS THE MOST "SECURE" AIRSPACE AND IS UNDER EXTREME AND CONSTANT "SURVEILLANCE". ALL NEARBY CAMERAS FROM HOTELS, GAS STATIONS, AND HIGHWAY WERE IMMEDIATELY CONFISCATED BY THE FBI AND NEVER RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC! WHY!!!

THIS WILL WAKE YOU UP TO THE TRUTH!!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/Rgyq2H7PpO0

STILL HAVE DOUBTS? THEN WATCH THIS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/HBIqn7ZL57g

STILL NEED MORE EVIDENCE THAT "NO 757" HIT THE PENTAGON!?

http://www.youtube.com/v/lsWZHKIg3Cs

THERE "WAS" WRECKAGE FOUND FROM EITHER A "DRONE" or "MISSLE" BUT NOT FROM A 757 LOADED WITH PASSENGERS!!! ONLY A HANDFUL OF SMALL PIECES WERE FOUND!!! EVER SEE A PLANE CRASH LEAVE ONLY A FEW PIECES OF WRECKAGE AND NOT ONE PIECE OF HUMAN REMAINS?

Last edited by Free_Willy; 09-11-2007 at 07:59 PM..

Free_Willy

LIGHT ENOUGH TO CARRY? YOU WONT CATCH ME ON ANY 757 MADE OUT OF THAT!!!

HERE IS MOST OF THE DEBRIS PHOTOS! AND WHO ARE THE "SUITS"? AND WHY ARE THEY REMOVING THE EVIDENCE FROM THE BIGGEST CRIME IN AMERICA?

QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF! Why didn't they release the in-between frames?

How many other Pentagon cameras captured the attack?

Why is the timestamp on the images incorrect?

Last edited by Free_Willy; 09-11-2007 at 07:54 PM..

booger

Quote:

I don't doubt that. Actually, I know that when the force applied over the breach is higher than the remaining material left to hold that weight in place, the material will break. You don't need a PhD to figure that out.

However, take this example. Take a METAL* telephone pole, completely straight with nothing hanging on it. Now throw a ram into it hard enough that it's going to make a dent or rip some material, just like an airplane would do if you'd throw it into a skyrise building. Does the pole collapse on itself or tip on the side from the point of contact onwards? Meaning, the base stays in place, and the part where the "ram" hit starts to tip over, in the direction of the hit. Simply supersize this image, and put a couple of poles instead of just one. The result is still the same if you destroy the poles themselves instead of knocking holes into them. Hit enough poles on one side (like an airplane crashing into the side of a building) and that side is going to be much weaker than the intact one. Hence, it will tip over and not crash on itself like a card castle.

Quote:

Read higher.

Quote:

1) Gravity
2) Impact loading
3) Buckling
Thanks for the tip, I'll look into it.

Quote:

Once again, read higher. Logic dictates that when pillars on one side are highly ripped and distroyed, and pillars on the other are only lightly damaged, the heavier damaged side will be the first to let go. Now don't tell me the pillars were destroyed evenly everywhere on the floors hit by the plane to cause a perfect vertical collapse, because I'll call you on your shit.

Also, you haven't explained how come the building started collapsing from the top floors down instead of starting to rip at the ruptured point. That would be very interesting to hear also, Mr Engineer.

*Edited for Dumbass Ruho who can't understand we're talking metal structures.

Last edited by booger; 09-11-2007 at 07:55 PM..

booger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27 View Post
To all you people yammering about reptilians and such: all you ever talk about is the US; are you aware that the US accounts for a mere 5% of the world population? If the terrorist attack(s) you predict should occur and marshal law is be implemented, what will happen to the other 95% of the world population? Will they simply stand by and watch? Will the world liberate America from her oppressors? Or are they also controlled? What about countries like Iran, Venezuela, and North Korea? Are they also in on it?

The problem with conspiracy theorists is not the things they point out (which are often genuinely interesting coincidences, etc), but the astonishing lack of internal consistency to their claims. Most assertions made by these people are explicitly or implicitly contradicted by their previous or subsequent assertions.

Finally, a pragmatic question - if we are indeed ruled by a shadow government of reptilians (lawl), what makes you think that they can be stopped? Even the most conservative 'reptilian' claims suggest that these aliens have had spaceflight technology for several thousand years. How could you possible hope to foil the millenia-old plans of beings whose technology is (at least) several thousand years ahead of ours?

There you have it. No namecalling, no offhand dismissals, just rational inquiry. Can't say I'm not open-minded.

edit: for the record, I am increasingly uneasy about the true nature/allegiance of bin laden.

In response to your post and to someone else's earlier, I don't believe that Bush and Cheney did this by themselves. Hell no. They had help, highly placed help, from money owners/creators. I believe the banks helped them achieve their goals. The banks are also helping the European Union achieve the same goals. That is, the rise of a police state, which you don't hear about here because they control the media down there as well. Who knows how many other countries are controlled by the same big banks.

Oh, by the way, did you guys know the big banks financed the creation of the United Nations? And just what is the United Nation's role? To create a "world government". Bush and Cheney are only players in this game, they aren't the game.

And I read and looked at movies about those reptilian creators and whatnot. I can't say it affected me in any way. I keep an open mind, but I don't believe it's true.

Straw Man
RuHo

"After careful consideration, I have concluded that crashing an airplane into a tall building didn't make it break like a telephone pole. Therefore there is a conspiracy"

booger

Quote:
Well in your defence it can be said that it's not like you didn't look stupid before this.

I do recall an occasion when you looked smart. But that was in the Iran thread, not here... that's too bad, you were actually funny there.

By the way, I don't think you should be talking since you refused any and every occasion to prove your intelligence through well-founded arguments. Your idiotic comments are for limited amusement purposes only.