General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Everyday Life.
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Bukkakeboy

I have a question, heard earlier some talk about a salt-marinade for steaks, where you pack them in salt for a while then brush off and fry em. Anyone have any details on this?

this is the internet... and someone is WRONG on it

-Tongboy

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Codesage

Ceejamon, you seriously should start a website to post your recipes. This doesn't get updated enough

Forever Domon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bukkakeboy View Post
I have a question, heard earlier some talk about a salt-marinade for steaks, where you pack them in salt for a while then brush off and fry em. Anyone have any details on this?
yeah, literally coat them with a thick layer of salt (more than you'd ever think to use), let em sit for an hour, then take the salt off and slap em on a grill. It draws the juices out.

rena42war

Today I tried Ceejamon's Zucchini Rolls. Wow that great!. It was so nice and delicious.

hhookk
I'm going to cry like TO when the Giants beat NE in the superbowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Domon View Post
yeah, literally coat them with a thick layer of salt (more than you'd ever think to use), let em sit for an hour, then take the salt off and slap em on a grill. It draws the juices out.

Don't use regular table salt. You will ruin your meat. Use coarse sea salt or kosher salt. Table salt is too fine and will give it way too much salty flavor. The secret is to wipe off all the salt and thououghly dry the meat with a paper towel. Leave the salt on for an hour at most. I do this all the time and it is amazing.

cokezeroholic

Heard and see it before, but never tried it. Would have to check it out next time we get some fresh cuts of meat, am pretty sure it wouldn't work the same with previously frozen cuts.

LuisG

hmmmn. it seems that a lot knows how to cook.

RichardAjose

Index of Recipe Threads

Hi,
Have you gotten any violation notices? If not, the questions are probably there somewhere. Unfortunately, your Q&A is private on your profile page so I could not check for the problem. One thing you can check is the settings. When you go back to the category and look at the list of questions (it isn't a "thread" here, as this is not a chat room; it's a list of questions) go to the very top. Be sure it is showing the newest questions. Lots of people were having that problem recently.

fjuyder

How to use Blu-ray Converter

Many people are complained that there is no perfect converter to convert some other type of videos, such as DVD, Blu-ray and etc. But now, I can tell you that such problem can be easily solved. The newly professional software Blu-ray Converter came out with powerful functions to convert various video. For example, Blu-ray disc, DVD and any other format of videos. Further more, you can rip and edit the Blu-ray Disc and video. And the speed of converting is 6X faster compared to the normal ones. Here, I will show you how to use the magic converter.
Step one: You should download and install Tipard Blu-ray Converter

Step two: Load you BD by clicking the “Load Blu-ray” button
Step two: Choose the output format you want to see
Step three: What you need to do now is just click the start button

Besides, some other editing functions you may use, I will show you how to do it as follows:
One: Adjust the effect of video.
Select the effect button to adjust contrast, brightness, volume and saturation

Two: You can trim any clip of videos.
The trim function make you whatever want to clip come true. Just click the button, and then you can choose the start and end time and get the clip of the video you want.

Three: Crop function.
You can set the size of video from top, bottom, left and right.

Four: Watermark function.
You can add a text or picture on your video by clicking the watermark function.

Five: You can preserve favorite pictures.
When you see the image of the video, just click the snapshot button to capture it.

Six: Videos can be merged into one file.
You can click the “merge into one file” button if necessary when you want to merge some piece of videos into one file.

Tips: Newly functions
1.The converting speed if 6X faster by using the NVIDIA® CUDA™ technology.
2.Support removing MKB V23 copy protection
3.Support multi-core CPUs
4.Highly support Samsung Galaxy Tab

You see, this software is useful and easy to use. So you can try it now!

guyksf

DVD to iPhone Converter For Mac

Want to see DVD files on your iPhone? Well, I’d like to share my simple way to do this with you. Many people prefer to watch their favorite videos on iPhone. They usually use Iphone Video Converter For Mac[/url] to converter various videos to the right format iPhone supports. But the problem is that it can not support DVD input file format. Well, you do not need to worry about that any more. DVD to iPhone Converter For Mac[/url] can solve your problem easily. With this magic APP, you can enjoy your videos very much in highly outputting quality. Why not to have a try?

corrinla
pwned

i want to cook delicious foods, but don't know how. i envy those cook who can make wonderful and toothsome foods and meals.

Last edited by corrinla; 09-07-2011 at 08:13 PM.. Reason: perfect

Naziro
pwned

Nice sharing.
Here i am writing some index of recipes.
Chicken:
Beef:
Soups:
Pastas:
Snacks

kwon sang woo

vietnamese recipe for vegeterian :Sorry i cant post any link

elchorizo

Wierd, I thought I posted in this thread months ago with my entries but I don't see the post. I must have spaced it. Anyway, I aspire to be Ceejamon, but until then these will have to do:

Easy Chicken Tacos

Grilled Flank Steak Quesadillas

A Man Cooks a Steak

Btw, wtf is with those other posts about dvds and shit? can't some mod delete those?

www.flickr.com/photos/marshallalsup
Nikon D800, Nikkor 105 VR, Sigma 85 f/1.4, Rokinon 14 f/2.8
Nikkor 70-300 VR, Tamron 28-75 f/2.8, Nikkor 16-35 f/4

DrAmbrroose

Great.....