General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

redhotfanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoPNFrEsH6298 View Post
meh rumble is a pretty useless feature anyways

agreed, I turn it off when I can, waste of battery life, but I don't know if the whole sixaxis is any better of a feature.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Burg

Nice does this mean I can get my free arm massage as well as a demonstration of Psycho Mantis's Powers on my PS3?

It's not so much I miss the rumble I just want it for racing games.

arimanius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burg View Post
Nice does this mean I can get my free arm massage as well as a demonstration of Psycho Mantis's Powers on my PS3?

It's not so much I miss the rumble I just want it for racing games.

And baseball games that use it for the strike zone. I also like FPS that use it well.

wwilliam54

lol
bashing sony for listening to its customers

retards

WickedAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo_cloud_99 View Post
Some of you are looking at this as a "make or break" feature, something that is a must have ... it is not, at least IMO. They know it is not going to increase sales by much or whatever but it is a nice feature, not a must have, but it is nice, especially if this new rumble is more advanced, that will be neat. Not to mention, a survey of people on a forum where mostly PS3 haters browse is not a good base to determine the popularity of a feature such as this.

Can you go more than five minutes without saying "Sony haters" in your posts? Do you work for Sony or something? It's pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wren5 View Post
Can we ban this asshat for trollbaiting, please?

HAY GUYZ IF YOU POST IN MY THREAD AGAINST HOW AWSEOME THIS IS, YUR A H8ER. LOLOL

God, go away

+ Infinity.

*edit

Every thread he starts about the PS3 has this sort of baiting in it (LOLZ HA8Rs, WHARZ YOU NOWHUH?)

Last edited by WickedAngel; 06-29-2007 at 03:58 PM..

seiferguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickSociety View Post
SIXAXIS= fancy useless 3rd stick done as a gimmick.

Motion sensitive controls are such gimmicky needless .

Hay thigpig

growler
Since I continuously bitch when The Queen posts, she is my new av.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiferguy View Post
Hay thigpig

if it really is thigpig his sig is even more ironic

cokezeroholic

It doesn't matter where it rumbles, and quite frankly it doesn't do anything for gameplay IMO.

seiferguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoPNFrEsH6298 View Post
if it really is thigpig his sig is even more ironic

Oh, I didn't notice. I have sigs turned off

He's a 159k and he's accusing people of having dupes...

neo_cloud_99

Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedAngel View Post
Can you go more than five minutes without saying "Sony haters" in your posts? Do you work for Sony or something? It's pathetic.

+ Infinity.

*edit

Every thread he starts about the PS3 has this sort of baiting in it (LOLZ HA8Rs, WHARZ YOU NOWHUH?)

Now you know how the rest of us felt when everyone was (and still is to some extent) slamming Sony and the PS3. Get over it.

arimanius

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwilliam54 View Post
lol
bashing sony for listening to its customers

retards

Actually they didn't listen to their customers. I'm semi bashing Sony and their loyal cum guzzlers because someone like me who enjoys the rumble feature was ridiculed and told it was last gen when they announced the PS3 wouldn't feature it.

Now that Sony has figured out there are more people like me then there are guzzlers, they are backtracking and adding it in. Good business? You bet, better late than never. Do I have the right to make fun of them? Yep, cause I was right they were wrong.

Now just release a patch to add it into already released games like Motorstorm and I'll be

teh scud

they were in the middle of a lawsuit when the ps3 came out -- they couldn't really add rumble, and "last gen feature" was the PR speak to explain it.

personally i see this as a great opportunity though -- first console with next gen rumble

arimanius

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh scud View Post
they were in the middle of a lawsuit when the ps3 came out -- they couldn't really add rumble, and "last gen feature" was the PR speak to explain it.

personally i see this as a great opportunity though -- first console with next gen rumble

Yeah, I knew about the lawsuit. It was their and their loyal fans attitude which really irked me. It will be interesting to see how well they can implement it. Looking forward to E3 more and more now.

hopesfall
For a 13.8k, I sure am a fucking retard. Breaking and entering is my life. PS: FUCK YOU GENMAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arimanius View Post
Yeah, I knew about the lawsuit. It was their and their loyal fans attitude which really irked me. It will be interesting to see how well they can implement it. Looking forward to E3 more and more now.

it's hard to defend a sony-can-do-no-wrong attitude when sony backtracks on things it's said.

neo_cloud_99

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopesfall View Post
it's hard to defend a sony-can-do-no-wrong attitude when sony backtracks on things it's said.

I never said Sony can do no wrong. They have messed up on alot of things. But they are working hard to fix them, and have fixed several since the PS3's release.