General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

KpaBap

I have 2 words to add to this thread NINJA GAIDEN for the original Xbox.

That is all.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Opiate
YAY! I finally have a fucking title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
im not going to lie, it does the same for me. it's not so much the game itself, it's the fucktards that play it.

Squelch is a godsend But yeah, it is filled with fucking retards. Just today, I got first blood and the guy started bitching, said something along the lines of "if I can't win, no one can." He then proceeded to feed my team, and ruined the whole game. I just talk shit and try to make the situation funny, not much else you can do.

~~~~~
Kiddie Corral Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh scud View Post
i've never thrown a controller in my life.

same. i've punched my pillow a few times but never had the urge to throw the controller.

felix_sea

I'd have to say that any fighting games period.......... you try to land a kick or a punch and the opponent somehow always manages to sneak in a solid attack before you do! This is Bullshit! And no matter how many times you challenge the final boss... you can't fuckin beat him. (I.E. my most memorable enraged moments are when i'm playing Street Fighter...I'm using Ken and i'm fighting M. Bison....His cheap ass fuckin attacks always manage to land even when i'm the first one to draw. After breaking several controllers and punching several holes in the wall and/or beating the crap out of 7 girl scouts or even 3 handicap people....or even when you stomp on 50 two year olds....The Ends Never Justify the Means. >_>
The algorithm is banned in China.
The algorithm is from Jersey.
The algorithm constantly finds Jesus.
This is not the algorithm. This is close.

Bill Brasky
He killed Wolfman Jack with a trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opiate View Post
Squelch is a godsend But yeah, it is filled with fucking retards. Just today, I got first blood and the guy started bitching, said something along the lines of "if I can't win, no one can." He then proceeded to feed my team, and ruined the whole game. I just talk shit and try to make the situation funny, not much else you can do.

i just played a game this morning...

started out well, but the host (he had Troll) wouldn't ever do anything. he'd just hold position outside of range, not attacking, just getting xp. i got charged by lich and zeus and got my anal cavity plastered. he still stood there... not attacking. he then ran back when he got hit once.... by a creep.

asked wtf he was doing, he said "eating chips and queso, stfu"

game goes on. always nowhere to be found. just farms xp by doing nothing. always runs back to base with all of them dead. fast forward to lvl 20. we've got all their towers (essentially a 4v5). one of our teammates bitches to him. got ck'ed and banlisted for "trashtalk" suddenly, troll acts all pro and starts a killing spree. then he gets jumped by all 5 scourge. he ck's all of them and banlists them for leaving (sending that automated message in all chat).

great game. best i've ever had.

edit: how to squelch? im assuming /squelch "name" ?

I'm a Son of a Bitch and you fucking love me for it.

Scrivener
Scrivener never gets any love :(

As a rule, I never get angry at videogames - and I really don't understand people that do. Maybe they take them too seriously. I don't know.

The one exception that I can think of is Ikaruga for Gamecube. It made me so fucking mad I actually threw a controller through the TV. Don't worry, though. At the time I was just using a cheapass $200 Walmart TV. Gave me an excuse to upgrade.

Ashtaka

I used to do that shit when I was younger. I'd punch my bean bag chair, slam the door, punch the floor, scream like a whiny bitch baby when I died in Everquest. I punched a hole in the wall too.

If I had a time machine, the first thing I'd do is go back, and punch myself in the face when I threw a game rage.

Oh wait, I take that back. I broke my first guitar hero controller. I got to 98% in Cowboys from Hell and failed it and slammed the controller on the floor.

Spetsdod

I have a friend that used to punch his mouse and his keyboard from time to time. It was rather comical to watch. He'd be sitting there and something would set him off and BAM! I was over at his house one time when it happened. He got pissed at the game and punched his keyboard but good. Keys went flying everywhere. I got hit with some of them, the dog thought he did something wrong, bolted and slammed into the door which made a loud echo. The second punch pushed my friend back from the desk far enough that his chair rolled underneath him and he fell backward onto his ass and was promptly showered by the remainder of keys from the keyboard. The best part was his character in the game went running straight ahead because the keyboard was stuck reading keys and he died (in game).

I think there are still stains on the couch from me laughing so hard. I swear there was a dog nose shaped hole in the door too.

Last edited by Spetsdod; 07-17-2007 at 06:19 PM.. Reason: spelling