General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > [M]eetups
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
The [G]riff
 
The [G]riff's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by barn animal
[g], I want to see your tattoo progression

not much progression this year. I ended up putting my tax return towards my car loan, and I've been putting off getting any work done this summer because I've been golfing twice a week and getting a lot of sun. I'm thinking next February I'll get my right forearm completely redone.
__________________
1296135437
Old 08-16-2004, 07:59 AM The [G]riff is offline  
#466  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Sarah Palin
 
Sarah Palin's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbzeag
i don't think there is as much to worry about at this meet. i know i will not be in an orgy (in plain view anyway), dc might not make it, so that couple is out, and lilms i am pretty sure isn't going to be involved at all.

and if a 15yo can get drunk in ca, why can't she get involved in an orgy in wichi?
I might go, but I won't be causing any scenes. I will bring a 12 pack of Diet Pepsi and sit in my little corner playing Far Cry all night



Actually, I might look into getting a room at the Park Plaza as well.
Old 08-16-2004, 08:04 AM Sarah Palin is offline  
#467  

Sarah Palin
 
Sarah Palin's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The [G]riff
damn it, I'm not old. I'm only 28.


I'm older than you
Old 08-16-2004, 08:05 AM Sarah Palin is offline  
#468  

The [G]riff
 
The [G]riff's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMsCanBeRite


I'm older than you

only by like 6 months
__________________
1296135437
Old 08-16-2004, 08:06 AM The [G]riff is offline  
#469  

liquidkristal
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMsCanBeRite
I might go, but I won't be causing any scenes. I will bring a 12 pack of Diet Pepsi and sit in my little corner playing Far Cry all night



Actually, I might look into getting a room at the Park Plaza as well.

I'm gonna have to get some games loaded onto the laptop by the looks of it then
__________________
My Posts are like a car wreck.. you don't want to look, but you just feel you have to.

"I have to ask you a question."
"What is it?"
"Its an inquisitive statement used to test knowledge, but thats not important right now.
Old 08-16-2004, 08:07 AM liquidkristal is offline  
#470  

Sarah Palin
 
Sarah Palin's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The [G]riff
only by like 6 months
I'll be 29 in December.

I think I'm going to stay 29 for a long time too.
Old 08-16-2004, 08:08 AM Sarah Palin is offline  
#471  

Sarah Palin
 
Sarah Palin's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidkristal
I'm gonna have to get some games loaded onto the laptop by the looks of it then
I should actually try geeking out at one of these meets rather than trying to be the center of attention. I have a feeling I'd have a lot more fun

Old 08-16-2004, 08:09 AM Sarah Palin is offline  
#472  

xlr8ed
Badass Motherfucker
 
xlr8ed's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMsCanBeRite
I'll be 29 in December.

I think I'm going to stay 29 for a long time too.

Just celebrate your odd birthdays, that way you go straight to 31... worked for the wife
__________________
The Godfather of the St. Louis GenMay Krew
Vice-President of the Commando Club
Old 08-16-2004, 08:36 AM xlr8ed is offline  
#473  

Sarah Palin
 
Sarah Palin's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlr8ed
Just celebrate your odd birthdays, that way you go straight to 31... worked for the wife
I'm not ready for my 30's yet.


Bf isn't ready to add another year either, so we're just gonna have these last birthdays and then repeat every year or something.



I dont' want to not celebrate the birthdays, cuz I don't want to miss out on the presents and birthday sex.

Old 08-16-2004, 08:38 AM Sarah Palin is offline  
#474  

dbzeag
 
dbzeag's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMsCanBeRite
I'm not ready for my 30's yet.


Bf isn't ready to add another year either, so we're just gonna have these last birthdays and then repeat every year or something.



I dont' want to not celebrate the birthdays, cuz I don't want to miss out on the presents and birthday sex.


i have never had bday sechs
__________________
Remember Dark - RIP 12/10/03
Proud member of the Cool Bowling Shirt Club
dbzeag of Team OWK
dbzeag of mofugger's homophobe list
One Third of the Asslilly Triumverate
Old 08-16-2004, 08:41 AM dbzeag is offline  
#475  

Sarah Palin
 
Sarah Palin's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbzeag
i have never had bday sechs
Me neither, but it's something I'm looking forward to with Jay





His birthday is next month, I really REALLY want to be back in texas then
Old 08-16-2004, 08:42 AM Sarah Palin is offline  
#476  

SemperFly
 
SemperFly's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMsCanBeRite
Me neither, but it's something I'm looking forward to with Jay





His birthday is next month, I really REALLY want to be back in texas then
I WANT YOU TO BE BACK IN TEXAS TOO OMG
Old 08-16-2004, 08:44 AM SemperFly is offline  
#477  

xlr8ed
Badass Motherfucker
 
xlr8ed's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbzeag
i have never had bday sechs

Easily fixed

Step 1. Find person to have sex with.
Step 2. Have person wrap bow around them.
Step 3. Have people “present” themselves to you.
Step 4. Unwrap person
Step 5. Have sex

*note, must be done on birthday
__________________
The Godfather of the St. Louis GenMay Krew
Vice-President of the Commando Club
Old 08-16-2004, 08:45 AM xlr8ed is offline  
#478  

xlr8ed
Badass Motherfucker
 
xlr8ed's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyNavy
I WANT YOU TO BE BACK IN TEXAS TOO OMG

__________________
The Godfather of the St. Louis GenMay Krew
Vice-President of the Commando Club
Old 08-16-2004, 08:46 AM xlr8ed is offline  
#479  

Sarah Palin
 
Sarah Palin's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyNavy
I WANT YOU TO BE BACK IN TEXAS TOO OMG


Bug Baloneyflaps about it
Old 08-16-2004, 08:47 AM Sarah Palin is offline  
#480  

Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:29 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.