General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Deals and Steals
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Lurker
im a dumbass who posts my bosses credit card number onto the internet for people to abuse

WTB: Blackberry Bold 9780

White or Black, New or Used.

Let me know what you have and price.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

jamoan

I have a used about 4 months old tmobile 9780 black im willing to sell since ive switched to a new phone. Never had a problem with it besides the battery was shittier than my trusty old 9700 which i miss big time. but thats a normal issue with the newer BBs

Ive been asking $200 OBO on local CL but definitely can go lower for a [M]er

Legend

Why? Shit screen, shit specs, no developer support. Get an iphone or 720p android.

Lurker
im a dumbass who posts my bosses credit card number onto the internet for people to abuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend View Post
Why? Shit screen, shit specs, no developer support. Get an iphone or 720p android.

Great battery life, great call quality, UMA, durable, light, compact, simple, best messaging and physical keyboard. If you don't plan to play games, surf the web, watch videos or use apps that benefit from a large screen or specialty apps its better than android/iphone. I want to say its the 2012 version of a dumb phone, sometimes people just dont need anything else.

Last edited by Lurker; 03-18-2012 at 12:58 PM..

Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamoan View Post
I have a used about 4 months old tmobile 9780 black im willing to sell since ive switched to a new phone. Never had a problem with it besides the battery was shittier than my trusty old 9700 which i miss big time. but thats a normal issue with the newer BBs

Ive been asking $200 OBO on local CL but definitely can go lower for a [M]er

Thank you for the offer and the special M discount, but I am no longer longer looking.