General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
$t@t!c
bought? Allnighte... <3 sct
 
$t@t!c's Avatar
 
yep

new chars name is statman ...... if its not taken

Last edited by $t@t!c; 04-30-2004 at 07:41 PM..
Old 04-30-2004, 07:37 PM $t@t!c is offline  
Reply With Quote
#61  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

camelmix
 
camelmix's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by $t@t!c
M clans never work out, ever. tho i may play with you guys anyway. Hell i dont know what im going to do, i jsut want to play. fucking clan darma .

it's all about the fun, if you say M clans never work, then they wont due to you not helping. instead of putting it down, help it
__________________
394L NEVER FRONTIN NEVER HATIN#31
Adopted noob: slicedoranges
Dr. Spock of the USS Excelsior
Old 04-30-2004, 08:27 PM camelmix is offline  
Reply With Quote
#62  

$t@t!c
bought? Allnighte... <3 sct
 
$t@t!c's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by camelmix
it's all about the fun, if you say M clans never work, then they wont due to you not helping. instead of putting it down, help it


as i look back at all the games that have come and gone, i see a long line of failed M clans. people play for a month or 2 at the most and then lose interest and quit. not trying to put it down, jsut saying it wont last. and thats alot of money down the drain that was spent leveling up the clan. also ill be starting a new char and with my friend that has never played before. im sure you dont want a bunch of nubs in teh clan.
Old 04-30-2004, 08:32 PM $t@t!c is offline  
Reply With Quote
#63  

WILLIAM NOT
theLiberator
"I hate my hair in these anigifs, I'm glad I'm shooting myself in the head in at least one of them f
 
WILLIAM NOT's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by $t@t!c
as i look back at all the games that have come and gone, i see a long line of failed M clans. people play for a month or 2 at the most and then lose interest and quit. not trying to put it down, jsut saying it wont last. and thats alot of money down the drain that was spent leveling up the clan. also ill be starting a new char and with my friend that has never played before. im sure you dont want a bunch of nubs in teh clan.

Whatev, up to you.
__________________
Heinrich the Korean-American Spelling Nazi of the Grammar Nazi Association
R.O.A.D.H.E.A.D. 12/07/05

Major: Physics, Minor: Chemistry, Life: Non-existant
Old 04-30-2004, 08:45 PM WILLIAM NOT is offline  
Reply With Quote
#64  

e-:tard:
Kiddie Corral Material
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by $t@t!c
as i look back at all the games that have come and gone, i see a long line of failed M clans. people play for a month or 2 at the most and then lose interest and quit. not trying to put it down, jsut saying it wont last. and thats alot of money down the drain that was spent leveling up the clan. also ill be starting a new char and with my friend that has never played before. im sure you dont want a bunch of nubs in teh clan.




What race d00d0r. Once I get a game card (when ever the fuck they will ship) you'll prob be same level as me. I need some one to party with. Parteee harteee!
__________________
I'm role playing the internet!
Old 04-30-2004, 08:51 PM e-:tard: is offline  
Reply With Quote
#65  

$t@t!c
bought? Allnighte... <3 sct
 
$t@t!c's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by e-:tard:
What race d00d0r. Once I get a game card (when ever the fuck they will ship) you'll prob be same level as me. I need some one to party with. Parteee harteee!


well i decided to make an elf fighter and then go scout, becuase thats what my friend is doing and im gonna show him the ropes.
edit: what level are you?
Old 04-30-2004, 08:54 PM $t@t!c is offline  
Reply With Quote
#66  

Epitome
 
static, with just me and camelmix, the clan chat is hillarious
__________________
before we drink i propose a toast.
Old 04-30-2004, 08:54 PM Epitome is offline  
Reply With Quote
#67  

$t@t!c
bought? Allnighte... <3 sct
 
$t@t!c's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epitome
static, with just me and camelmix, the clan chat is hillarious


Old 04-30-2004, 08:56 PM $t@t!c is offline  
Reply With Quote
#68  

Epitome
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by $t@t!c


Kay



i dont have a shot of clan chat
__________________
before we drink i propose a toast.
Old 04-30-2004, 09:09 PM Epitome is offline  
Reply With Quote
#69  

$t@t!c
bought? Allnighte... <3 sct
 
$t@t!c's Avatar
 
haha i remember running in there with 4 lvl 25+. mithril armor, SoR's, etc, etc
and we still got owned.
Old 04-30-2004, 09:25 PM $t@t!c is offline  
Reply With Quote
#70  

briankeys
 
Anyone want to buy 120k D grade Soulshots?

Or any denomination of them? Visit me in Giran.. I'll be here for a while it seems
Old 04-30-2004, 09:26 PM briankeys is offline  
Reply With Quote
#71  

e-:tard:
Kiddie Corral Material
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by $t@t!c
well i decided to make an elf fighter and then go scout, becuase thats what my friend is doing and im gonna show him the ropes.
edit: what level are you?




18, orc, just started 1 week before ob ended

Hopefully I can steal some one's cc and use it to activate my game tommorow.







p.s don't go sr, it's so over played
__________________
I'm role playing the internet!
Old 04-30-2004, 10:42 PM e-:tard: is offline  
Reply With Quote
#72  

Ecwfrk
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by e-:tard:
p.s don't go sr, it's so over played

If I don't find something to do in the next few days, I'm gonna pick up my preorder. I'd probably start on one of the newer servers since they are pretty much empty which makes farming and leveling early easier. Hopefully they come through on that server move thing if I do.

But this time I'm gonna go PR
Old 04-30-2004, 10:55 PM Ecwfrk is offline  
Reply With Quote
#73  

$t@t!c
bought? Allnighte... <3 sct
 
$t@t!c's Avatar
 
yeah i was gonna go plain walker, which is stealth sentinel or soemthing now. i agree SR is overplayed, its the easiest class out there to play.
Old 04-30-2004, 11:03 PM $t@t!c is offline  
Reply With Quote
#74  

dibble
WOOD SET
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by $t@t!c
yeah i was gonna go plain walker, which is stealth sentinel or soemthing now. i agree SR is overplayed, its the easiest class out there to play.


I AM NOT LISTENING I AM NOT LISTENING
__________________
Q: How many indie fans does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: You mean you dont know?
Old 04-30-2004, 11:08 PM dibble is offline  
Reply With Quote
#75  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:19 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.