General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

CyN1CaL
There was a hole here. It's gone now.

3o1 looks really with his Manticore bottom and Bone Armor top.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

$t@t!c
bought? Allnighte... <3 sct

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-:tard:
In c1 when you can break you shield due to sheild stun, would it work just as good to whip out a junker shield when ever you go for the stun? Any ways, that's sitll pretty lame that you can lose your sheild doing a skill.

break your sheild? thats what they changed is that when you stun them and then hit them then you may break the STUN not the sheild.

and i cant wait till sunday to buy yur puma lib, by sunday ill have my own manti.
also i know what the clan dues are for, i jsut dont like paying them.

WILLIAM NOT
theLiberator
"I hate my hair in these anigifs, I'm glad I'm shooting myself in the head in at least one of them f

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyN1CaL
3o1 looks really with his Manticore bottom and Bone Armor top.

I want it : (

Major: Physics, Minor: Chemistry, Life: Non-existant

$t@t!c

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibble
our loaning system usually works nicely

need to find some puma so i can farm for 30 mins and give zilz back his 20k

briankeys

I dont recall ever posting L2 Screens.

Here's some from last night. Me and a group were hunting ants in the nest, and we go to the en to meet someone, and find 40+ players there. A bunch of ThoR, and SoC.. Those jerks

Here are some screens of them at the queen ant. Oh, and they didn't beat it. After them failing for the third time, we just left and fought some ants

e-:tard:
Kiddie Corral Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by $t@t!c
break your sheild? thats what they changed is that when you stun them and then hit them then you may break the STUN not the sheild.

and i cant wait till sunday to buy yur puma lib, by sunday ill have my own manti.
also i know what the clan dues are for, i jsut dont like paying them.

Ok I must of miss read that lol. Still alls it would of meant was oyu needed to have a crap sheild in your hotbar to pull out when you need to sheild stun.

CyN1CaL

OMGZ WE CAN'T KNOW WHAT LVL BKS IS BECAUSE THAT'S PRECIOUS INFORMATION TO OTHER CLANS

ProjectileVomit

who's the most in need for an upgrade, epito?

dibble
WOOD SET

$t@t!c

delfs get to look all cool in brig armor

WILLIAM NOT
theLiberator
"I hate my hair in these anigifs, I'm glad I'm shooting myself in the head in at least one of them f

God I hate these fucking assholes. Here's a list of all the bad shit that happened today.
1. I get helped for no reason by someone while kiting a couple Ol Mahum Commanders, and while typing my response to this action, I get killed. (angst level 1)
2. I kill a griefer at the Elven Village, but suddenly get task-switched because logitech decided to ask me if I wanted to search for updates, making me purple and defenseless and eventually dead from a bunch of lame high levelers. (angst level 3)
3. I kill another griefer around the good 'ol lireins area, helping some mage. The mage runs up to me,, and aura burns me while I try to type out as fast as I could "Stop! I was helping you!" I had entered the fray with half health so I wasn't prepared to fight back. Turns out this person "did not need any help" and that s/he "had two 50 level characters on the server and is therefore the master of the server." (angst level off the fucking chart)

Sooo....How was your day?

EDIT: Total EXP % lost today: Roughly 13%

Major: Physics, Minor: Chemistry, Life: Non-existant

subscience
my big brother grabbed my sweater from the back seat and blew a load into it

Quote:
Originally Posted by theLiberator
God I hate these fucking assholes. Here's a list of all the bad shit that happened today.
1. I get helped for no reason by someone while kiting a couple Ol Mahum Commanders, and while typing my response to this action, I get killed. (angst level 1)
2. I kill a griefer at the Elven Village, but suddenly get task-switched because logitech decided to ask me if I wanted to search for updates, making me purple and defenseless and eventually dead from a bunch of lame high levelers. (angst level 3)
3. I kill another griefer around the good 'ol lireins area, helping some mage. The mage runs up to me,, and aura burns me while I try to type out as fast as I could "Stop! I was helping you!" I had entered the fray with half health so I wasn't prepared to fight back. Turns out this person "did not need any help" and that s/he "had two 50 level characters on the server and is therefore the master of the server." (angst level off the fucking chart)

dibble
WOOD SET

why wasnt it there when we went earlier today dammit

i tried kiting it into that pool out in front of the waterfall but once it gets to that road it always disappears....

CyN1CaL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectileVomit
who's the most in need for an upgrade, epito?
Yeah, he only has the ~125k wep.

Then camelmix (McGoatse).

I'll help pool for them with you, because Epito needs more power in heals and McGoatse needs to tank as much as I do :P

e-:tard:
Kiddie Corral Material

Quote:
Originally Posted by theLiberator

Hey yea... well I just went red so there is 20% exp right there.