General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Spoonie
 
Spoonie's Avatar
 
"Tunisia Archie"

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Oh, and I wonder if Mrs "Tunisia Archie" was a good Christian, which would explain why she was so upset with her daughter losing her virginity?
Old 01-15-2005, 03:44 PM Spoonie is offline  
Reply With Quote
#16  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

powertickle
 
Fucking fucked up shit
Old 01-15-2005, 05:39 PM powertickle is offline  
Reply With Quote
#17  

siliconcenturion
helter skeletor
 
siliconcenturion's Avatar
 
natural selection, my friends. be glad it works sometimes
stories like this make me support eugenics...
__________________
MORANS
Old 01-15-2005, 05:50 PM siliconcenturion is offline  
Reply With Quote
#18  

homer1300
 
i love the south
__________________
[QUOTE=twheatley]it is a 32 degree kink, i measured it with a protractor.[/QUOTE]

ea771c2a4db83d092b7cf870edc4ec39
Old 01-15-2005, 07:26 PM homer1300 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#19  

onewheeldoin200
Your girlfriend likes my crotch rocket better
 
onewheeldoin200's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridPyro
Or just make people serve more than 7 years for murder. Some stupid woman here got drunk and killed 4 people and she was found guilty for the 4 deaths. 10 yrs each, except she's serving them all at the same time. And then she'll get out after 5 years anyway.

Is that the multiple offender drunk driving bitch? Cause she actually killed 6, not four. Fucking natives and our limp wristed court system
__________________
Member of the Gen[M]ay [M]otorcycle Club

Passion > Precision
Old 01-15-2005, 10:39 PM onewheeldoin200 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#20  

topcat989
 
topcat989's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridPyro
If it were Canada the mother would already be on parole.

QFMFT
Old 01-15-2005, 10:57 PM topcat989 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#21  

mike27
crt expert
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonie
"Tunisia Archie"

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Oh, and I wonder if Mrs "Tunisia Archie" was a good Christian, which would explain why she was so upset with her daughter losing her virginity?
Old 01-15-2005, 11:44 PM mike27 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#22  

Jynus
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by onewheeldoin200
Is that the multiple offender drunk driving bitch? Cause she actually killed 6, not four. Fucking natives and our limp wristed court system
and lets not forget she had already been CONVICTED of drunk driving like 4 times before this incident...

doesn't anyone else notice the irony that the mother who kills her children raise a child who fucks in her preteens? i'm seeing a cause and effect relationship...
Old 01-16-2005, 12:00 AM Jynus is offline  
Reply With Quote
#23  

1110
Most Popular Searches: 1. HTML 2. Lesbian
 
only in alabama
Old 01-16-2005, 01:58 AM 1110 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#24  

blinky
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jynus
and lets not forget she had already been CONVICTED of drunk driving like 4 times before this incident...

doesn't anyone else notice the irony that the mother who kills her children raise a child who fucks in her preteens? i'm seeing a cause and effect relationship...
its not irony, thats the way it works

how do you think we get porn stars? ... they must have been born horny, right...
__________________
~namastai~
<3 to pumpkin
[M] Jew Krew
Pink Floyd Lover
Old 01-16-2005, 02:30 AM blinky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#25  

Jynus
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by blinky
how do you think we get porn stars? ... they must have been born horny, right...
a better analogy would have been prostitutes. as i almost would have to say yes it does seem porn stars are born horny...

you make the mistake of assuming that a bad upbringing equals a high sex drive. it's not near that simple...
Old 01-16-2005, 03:23 PM Jynus is offline  
Reply With Quote
#26  

blinky
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jynus
a better analogy would have been prostitutes. as i almost would have to say yes it does seem porn stars are born horny...

you make the mistake of assuming that a bad upbringing equals a high sex drive. it's not near that simple...
sadly ... it is

at least for porn stars
__________________
~namastai~
<3 to pumpkin
[M] Jew Krew
Pink Floyd Lover
Old 01-16-2005, 05:53 PM blinky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#27  

PHiL!
HYDROELECTRIC PILE DRIVER.
 
PHiL!'s Avatar
 
it's quite wierd that that girl got deflowered at such an early age. disgusting, even.

and on some obscure level, i can understand why that mom snapped so violently. it's hard enough for parents to deal with their offspring having the same sexual desires that they have. i imagine her reaction was intensified by her daughter being so young.

shit happens, i guess.
__________________
BLESSED BE!!

IT'S THE TWILIGHT ZONE FLIGHT OF RAMPAGE!
Old 01-17-2005, 08:40 AM PHiL! is offline  
Reply With Quote
#28  

Lameanus
Limeano
pwned by mod
 
The mother should be shot.
__________________
I would love to put kasracers on the side of someones car wheel.

Last edited by Limeano; 01-20-2005 at 08:00 AM.. Reason: Typo
Old 01-20-2005, 02:31 AM Lameanus is offline  
Reply With Quote
#29  

Loose Cannon
 
This message is hidden because Limeano is on your ignore list
__________________
Birth control questions? Read http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=447002

"wow.. a 22k thread that doesnt suck" - jewbloob

Chief [M]icrosoft Hater of Gen[M]ay [M]ac Club.

23b1270ade80a399f61ee8f9b42a87dc
Old 01-20-2005, 03:40 AM Loose Cannon is offline  
Reply With Quote
#30  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:51 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.