General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

SamFarber

Re: Re: Re: Why DO We The U.S. Act Like Bad Cops Of The World ?

Quote:
Originally posted by CaptRR

I was reading this and I had to laugh. I got past the first paragraph and siad, "Sounds like Sam". And sure enouph I looked to the left, and it was Sam.

Seriousely SAM, Isreal is not the center of the world like you imgine. Frankly Iraq, has been talking trash to us for years, and now we finally have an excuse to bash his head in.

OOoooo, Iraq has said bad things, huh? We would seem kinda insecure going after someone for what they said, wouldn't we? Compare that to Israel who has KILLED US SAILORS and SPIED ON THE US and SOLD OUR MISSILE TECHNOLOGY TO THE CHINESE. Why are they an ally again? Seems more like an unsubstantiated rumor to me.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

RedEyes
Boner Provider

If you don't like it, then vote accordingly asap

We will make contact with this frequency every twelve hours. Prepare sitrep for command authority. Have hope. We're coming for you.

APKP

Um, it's a little hypocritical that the USA can have thousands of nuclear weapons yet it seems no other country can have them.... America shouldn't have made the nuclear weapon at all. And anyways, Iraq and most other countries ahve the nuclear weapon as a source of defense and security. No one actually uses it to go on the offensive.... The nuclear weapon just makes it so enemies are more careful and cautious about what they do... I doubt Iraq is gonna do anything unless really threatened by the USA like it is right now. The USA is just provoking them in my opinion....

Faget McMasterbasion
ForeverLurk-MK2
I'm a hypocrite. I criticize the government for things that I praise the Nazis for

Quote:
Originally posted by RedEyes
If you don't like it, then vote accordingly asap
votes mean nothing, no matter how Sam or I or anybody votes, the only candidates that can win must be supported by israel.. I mean look at the media, they are largely pro-israel and have Jews in many high positions that look over what is said and how it is said.

The media would do a smear job on any anti-israeli candidate by using key words.

such as "anti-semitic policies" and "preaching vile hate to your innocent children" etc. etc.

electric!sheep

Quote:
Originally posted by APKP
America shouldn't have made the nuclear weapon at all.
True. I always wanted to have everyone speaking Russian, and addressing each other as Comrade. Long live Josef Stalin!

electric!sheep

Quote:
Originally posted by ForeverLurk-MK2

votes mean nothing, no matter how Sam or I or anybody votes, the only candidates that can win must be supported by israel.. I mean look at the media, they are largely pro-israel and have Jews in many high positions that look over what is said and how it is said.

The media would do a smear job on any anti-israeli candidate by using key words.

such as "anti-semitic policies" and "preaching vile hate to your innocent children" etc. etc.
Or, because ties to the defense industry give candidates an incentive to keep up the form of corporate welfare that goes under the guise of "foreign aid." Or, it could be because past candidates have promised that the very existence of Israel will never again be threatened by Arab militancy. Or perhaps it's just because a large number of people who actually vote are pro-Israel.

Slacker

Maybe because everyone keeps asking us to intervene.

True we've put some dictators in power but that was during the cold war when anyone was preferable to a communist.

Also history has repeatedly shown us the whole isolationist thing doesn't work out to well. Everytime we've tried to do that the world has gone and got it's self fucked up and we have to come bail them out.

Faget McMasterbasion
ForeverLurk-MK2
I'm a hypocrite. I criticize the government for things that I praise the Nazis for

Quote:
Originally posted by electric!sheep

Or, because ties to the defense industry give candidates an incentive to keep up the form of corporate welfare that goes under the guise of "foreign aid." Or, it could be because past candidates have promised that the very existence of Israel will never again be threatened by Arab militancy. Or perhaps it's just because a large number of people who actually vote are pro-Israel.
Dont get me wrong, i have no problem with israel, the only thing i have a problem with is sending them OUR money.