General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Vault of [M]ayhem!
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

ikpt

They keep putting the speedy deletion tags on Saxifag, but I keep deleting it. Someone else should be posting funnies

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

ikpt

Just got this message:

Thank you for experimenting with the page Saxifag on Wikipedia. Your test worked, and it has been reverted or removed. Please use the sandbox for any other tests you may want to do. Take a look at the welcome page to learn more about contributing to our encyclopedia. -- Creidieki 15:41, 14 November 2006 (UTC)

RobCrezz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeshit View Post
i love you genmay

im not sure if we are supposed to eat dogs theyre really useful for tracking and defense... but horses are also useful as vehicles. - mcovey

ikpt

Please do not make personal attacks on other people as you did at Saxifag. Wikipedia has a strict policy against personal attacks. Attack pages are not tolerated by Wikipedia and are speedily deleted. Users who continue to create such pages will be blocked from editing by administrators or banned by the arbitration committee. Thank you. Srpnor 15:42, 14 November 2006 (UTC)

Please do not remove speedy deletion tags from articles that you have created yourself. If you do not believe the article deserves to be deleted, then please place {{hangon}} on the page and make your case on the article's talk page. Administrators will look at your reasoning before deciding what to do with the article. Thank you.

savonn

Dude, can nobobdy overrule the all powerful saxifag?

ikpt

Please refrain from undoing other people's edits repeatedly. If you continue, you may be blocked from editing Wikipedia under the three-revert rule. Rather than reverting, discuss disputed changes on the talk page. The revision you want is not going to be implemented by edit warring. Thank you. Srpnor

mcovey
please buy me a title cause mine was to long

Quote:

Seaweed
My Title was WAY too Long.

Gabbo

So whats going on with the invasion? the genmay article is still under wraps. Has anyone done anything to offtopic or SA yet?

mcovey
please buy me a title cause mine was to long

FatCat4-9'er
FatCat > Will Sasso<br>You're entering a world of pain, Smokey. A world of pain.

Quote:

Yeah, but he's a pervert, Dude. He's a sex offender. With a record. He served 6 months in Chino for exposing himself to an eight year old. Eight year olds dude, eight year olds.

STRAIGHT UP 39TH STREET NIGGAH! ALWAYS BALLIN, ALWAYS HUSTLIN' 394L, NEVER FRONTIN', NEVER HATIN'!

Seaweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabbo View Post
So whats going on with the invasion? the genmay article is still under wraps. Has anyone done anything to offtopic or SA yet?

I think so since editting isn't allowed for unregistered or recently reg'd people on offtopic's entry

Captain

we are going to rebuild the genmay page 100x better than it was before, posting all our vaults and marks in history
STRAIGHT UP 39TH STREET NIGGAH ALWAYS BALLIN ALWAYS HUSTLIN' 394L NEVER FRONTIN NEVER HATIN #55

"If getting a raging hard-on for this is wrong, I don't want to be right."

Exaotus
I own a copy of brokeback mountain.

I HATE CANADIANS

Seaweed

oh snap