General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

ChaosPhoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh scud View Post
unfortunately, resistance doesn't support m/kb. i doubt darkness does either.

Yea, Resistance decided against it and rather decided on making the controller work. They do a really good job. Insomniac's Ratchet and Clank series is pretty close to an FPS (just in 3rd person) so they have a lot of experience with making those controls work. I think they did a great job in Resistance with making console controls work. I still highly recommend it. Definitely one of the best PS3 titles out (if not THE best).

Darkness doesn't but supposedly there will be a Darkness demo out on the PSN later today so you can atleast try that one for free.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

arimanius

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosPhoenix View Post
Yea, Resistance decided against it and rather decided on making the controller work. They do a really good job. Insomniac's Ratchet and Clank series is pretty close to an FPS (just in 3rd person) so they have a lot of experience with making those controls work. I think they did a great job in Resistance with making console controls work. I still highly recommend it. Definitely one of the best PS3 titles out (if not THE best).

Darkness doesn't but supposedly there will be a Darkness demo out on the PSN later today so you can atleast try that one for free.

It's been awhile since I played Resistance but they did do a nice job on the control scheme. I don't remember it being to different from other FPS that I play on consoles but I've never had a problem with them. Resistance is a great game. Nothing revolutionary, but a great solid game with a nice variation of weapons and environments.

BTW Darkness demo is already up on the EU store. It's 1.5GB. I have it and think it's a good game. If I had to choose between Resistance and the Darkness, I'd pick Resistance hands down.

Last edited by arimanius; 07-19-2007 at 08:46 AM..

hopesfall
For a 13.8k, I sure am a fucking retard. Breaking and entering is my life. PS: FUCK YOU GENMAY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhotfanboy View Post
4 of the 5 are decent choices. Category 1 sucks balls though

not really. there isnt a single movie on that list worth having, which is why i guess theyre giving them away.

a ymmv coupon for circuit city:

How to get AAA 10% off 200 coupon for free.

You should try out different email addresses as some don't seem to work. Or arrive in your email box till several hours later

go here for 10% off: http://www.aaa.com/CircuitCity

(2) use zip code 94111

(3) Click on 'Click here' to have promotional code emailed to you

(4) use zip code 94111 again

(5) choose "enter as non-member"

(6) enter your email address

(7) coupon arrives in as as little as 30 minutes

for use in in-store purchases. gaming consoles are restricted on the coupon, but a lot of cashiers dont really pay attention and will punch it through anyway.