General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Typhoon43
 
Typhoon43's Avatar
 
Anyone doing anything for Halloween?

Even if that means staying at home and dishing out Sugar bombs. Anyone decorate their place? Any big parties? I'm asking because it's tomorrow and I swear I haven't heard dick-all from anyone at work or my friends this year. WTF? My girl and I are dressing up and heading to a local cocktail bar. They're not having a costume part or anything but I honestly don't give a fuck. If we're the only 2 people there dressed up, I'll be fine with it. I'm assuming other people will feel the same way and show up in costume though.

Cliff Notes: Is anyone doing anything for Halloween? It seems overlooked this year.
__________________
I'm the King of Wishful Thinking.....
Old 10-30-2018, 12:23 PM Typhoon43 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#1  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth
 
Baloneyflaps.'s Avatar
 
maybe your friends are growing up and aren't into the dress up and go to a bar scene quite so much any more.
__________________
This signature is metal as fuck. Is yours?
Old 10-30-2018, 01:01 PM Baloneyflaps. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#2  

aoeoae
 
aoeoae's Avatar
 
climbing gym is doing something like last year i think. they turn out the lights, bring a headlamp, there's beer & dj. don't really like this gym in particular because the route setting is poor but perhaps better than sitting at home
Old 10-30-2018, 01:05 PM aoeoae is offline  
Reply With Quote
#3  

Dunkirk101
 
Dunkirk101's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoon43 View Post
Even if that means staying at home and dishing out Sugar bombs. Anyone decorate their place? Any big parties? I'm asking because it's tomorrow and I swear I haven't heard dick-all from anyone at work or my friends this year. WTF? My girl and I are dressing up and heading to a local cocktail bar. They're not having a costume part or anything but I honestly don't give a fuck. If we're the only 2 people there dressed up, I'll be fine with it. I'm assuming other people will feel the same way and show up in costume though.

Cliff Notes: Is anyone doing anything for Halloween? It seems overlooked this year.

That's the Spirit

I plan on doing the usual (Ringing doorbells, then run.. ect)
Old 10-30-2018, 07:02 PM Dunkirk101 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#4  

Dunkirk101
 
Dunkirk101's Avatar
 
I figure my Halloween will something like this

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 10-30-2018, 07:06 PM Dunkirk101 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#5  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
lame ass halloween party/potluck at work tomorrow

I'll post my costume in the morning
__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 10-30-2018, 10:58 PM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#6  

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth
 
Baloneyflaps.'s Avatar
 
Stopped and got gas this morning... saw a pretty good Jack Sparrow going into the store; I honestly have ZERO idea if it was a guy or girl. I suppose that would qualify as a successful costume.
__________________
This signature is metal as fuck. Is yours?
Old 10-31-2018, 07:26 AM Baloneyflaps. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#7  

Typhoon43
 
Typhoon43's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
maybe your friends are growing up and aren't into the dress up and go to a bar scene quite so much any more.

I can see that a bit. A lot of them dropped off the map when they had kids, but I think it being the middle of the work week is the main reason. I'm not looking to go balls-out until last call at 2AM or anything. I typically don't drink at all during the work week. I figured this might be a special occasion though, being Halloween and all.
__________________
I'm the King of Wishful Thinking.....
Old 10-31-2018, 08:59 AM Typhoon43 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#8  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 10-31-2018, 09:04 AM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#9  

Typhoon43
 
Typhoon43's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisterDick View Post

Simple and effective
__________________
I'm the King of Wishful Thinking.....
Old 10-31-2018, 10:08 AM Typhoon43 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#10  

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs
 
BlisterDick's Avatar
 
gotta keep it clean for the office
__________________
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
Old 10-31-2018, 10:42 AM BlisterDick is offline  
Reply With Quote
#11  

Baloneyflaps.
Baloneyflaps
My dick: more mass than the earth
 
Baloneyflaps.'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoon43 View Post
I can see that a bit. A lot of them dropped off the map when they had kids, but I think it being the middle of the work week is the main reason. I'm not looking to go balls-out until last call at 2AM or anything. I typically don't drink at all during the work week. I figured this might be a special occasion though, being Halloween and all.


just hit up happy hour someone for a little while should be enough people out to get your halloween fix. I saw 3 people in costume just stopping to get gas at 730 this morning
__________________
This signature is metal as fuck. Is yours?
Old 10-31-2018, 02:06 PM Baloneyflaps. is offline  
Reply With Quote
#12  

Jas101
 
Jas101's Avatar
 
Halloween was dead here yesterday. it had its hayday already and peaked a couple of years ago.
__________________
gsharaf - maybe you just aren't ghey enough, so take one up da butt (for the team)
Jeff - Anyone got any midget porn? Its for a friend.
c449140ffaaa3f7c2e4d93e0ba37705e [pornmay.com]
Old 11-01-2018, 03:42 PM Jas101 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#13  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:56 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.