General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Killer_B

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUT RAGE!!! View Post
Dude, thing is too pro.
Its much better than the US TD, that thing is ugly ass fuck and its too high.
The SPRUT you can hide behind rocks and shit and be all stealthy.

I have to admit, it's actually nice.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...1/1/597727539/

Not as godly as thou, I'll admit. Was one of my better rounds though...Probably because 3/4's of the team wasn't a bunch of recon camper faggots...That helps. Not sure how I'll do with the arty trucks though.

Founding [M]ember of the GENTLY CARESS EA Club.

Then the network comes back up. And then down again. Up... and down. It keeps going down like a Clinton intern.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

mikeawesome
Baloneyflaps is my lord. I have asked him into my heart.

that snow map is a perfect sniper map

TUT RAGE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer_B View Post
I have to admit, it's actually nice.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...1/1/597727539/

Not as godly as thou, I'll admit. Was one of my better rounds though...Probably because 3/4's of the team wasn't a bunch of recon camper faggots...That helps. Not sure how I'll do with the arty trucks though.

those are fun but yeah take some getting used to, the shitty ass map doesn't help, just spam an objective that is being held by enemy or being taken

Caelum

Played some last night and was having a hard time

Maybe its because I spent so little time in tanks but I sort of suck in this expansion. I dominate in CQ but this is totally different. Which is good I guess. Learn the maps some and hopefully get better

?psalus
Apsalus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caelum View Post
Played some last night and was having a hard time

Maybe its because I spent so little time in tanks but I sort of suck in this expansion. I dominate in CQ but this is totally different. Which is good I guess. Learn the maps some and hopefully get better
I'm the opposite: I destroy 90% of the enemy players that I encounter when I am using a vehicle, but when I have to gun-fight, I don't fare as well as I would like.

Caelum

Well, I did better last night. I started with just the 1911 with the L96 but after several kills and a few more deaths that wasn't working terrifically well. Swapped over to the mp7 and did well.

But then went back to CQ to try and unlock as val stuff...damn that is challenging. 20 rounds goes REAL fast out of that gun but I was getting used to it towards the end of the night when the server switched over to gun master...and fuck that mode.

My last match I was going to get MVP and out of nowhere I was #5 behind a clan. I seriously hadn't seen the guys on my score board at all and then I was behind... if it was there clan server, are there admin controls to kick other players and swap them to the winning team? Because now that I think about it I think that may have been where they all came from. That doesnt really explain how they beat me instantly at the end...but...whatever

TUT RAGE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caelum View Post
Well, I did better last night. I started with just the 1911 with the L96 but after several kills and a few more deaths that wasn't working terrifically well. Swapped over to the mp7 and did well.

But then went back to CQ to try and unlock as val stuff...damn that is challenging. 20 rounds goes REAL fast out of that gun but I was getting used to it towards the end of the night when the server switched over to gun master...and fuck that mode.

My last match I was going to get MVP and out of nowhere I was #5 behind a clan. I seriously hadn't seen the guys on my score board at all and then I was behind... if it was there clan server, are there admin controls to kick other players and swap them to the winning team? Because now that I think about it I think that may have been where they all came from. That doesnt really explain how they beat me instantly at the end...but...whatever

1911 and M98 is the best combo.
I'm trying to snipe at the 1000m range on the new AK maps shit is LOL.

mikeawesome

me and and an enemy sniper killed each other at the same time from 1000m

Fiah
Sinds ik als transseksuele prostituee bezig ben, heb ik mezelf eindelijk leren accepteren. PM me voo

Nice, can't even play the goddamned game without downloading the 2gb+ of content THAT I CANT EVEN PLAY. Great job EA, I guess I have only myself to thank because I didn't bend over for a nice ass-reaming when I could, right?

TUT RAGE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiah View Post
Nice, can't even play the goddamned game without downloading the 2gb+ of content THAT I CANT EVEN PLAY. Great job EA, I guess I have only myself to thank because I didn't bend over for a nice ass-reaming when I could, right?

why you no has premium? just take the ass- reaming.

Fiah
Sinds ik als transseksuele prostituee bezig ben, heb ik mezelf eindelijk leren accepteren. PM me voo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TUT RAGE!!! View Post
why you no has premium? just take the ass- reaming.

Because fuck EA, that's why. It's a brilliant marketing scheme and everyone bought it hook line and sinker.

?psalus
Apsalus

Quote:
Because fuck EA, that's why. It's a brilliant marketing scheme and everyone bought it hook line and sinker.
There is nothing wrong with Premium. Not only does it get you all of the DLC at a DISCOUNT, but it throws in some little freebies for fun. You don't hate saving a few bucks, do you? Or are you just of the mind that any DLC, post-release, is just "a brilliant marketing scheme"?

Fiah

I like paying for things of which I can judge the value, not for things that might be good when they come. I mean, with the way things have gone for BF3, anyone looking to play BF4 for an extended time would surely want to buy BF4 Ultra Edition, because it worked out pretty well for BF3 right? However, this time, EA says 'Fuck it' and decides to pocket the money and just push out the bare minimum that could be called an expansion pack. You already paid for it, so you'd better like it and if you don't, well too bad.

Me, I got BF3 as a gift after I built my new comptuer and bought B2K. And right about when I was enjoying it, Premium was announced. I felt like a right prick with my minty fresh B2K key. So yeah, I skipped CQ and will probably be buying AK when EA will fucking let us non-Premium-suckers at it.

As for discount, I disagree. You bought Premium and spent less than the total would be for the rest of the expansion packs. But, you paid for it up front! Oh how they love you for paying up front, they just got an interest free loan by promising that what they'll deliver is worth it. And they'll do it, honestly! Scouts honor!

I don't trust EA enough for that and I do not want to reward their ploys. I'll give them money based on product that they deliver, when they can deliver it, no more and no sooner.

mikeawesome

so how many hours have you played bf3?

TUT RAGE!!!

Quote:
I like paying for things of which I can judge the value, not for things that might be good when they come. I mean, with the way things have gone for BF3, anyone looking to play BF4 for an extended time would surely want to buy BF4 Ultra Edition, because it worked out pretty well for BF3 right? However, this time, EA says 'Fuck it' and decides to pocket the money and just push out the bare minimum that could be called an expansion pack. You already paid for it, so you'd better like it and if you don't, well too bad.

Me, I got BF3 as a gift after I built my new comptuer and bought B2K. And right about when I was enjoying it, Premium was announced. I felt like a right prick with my minty fresh B2K key. So yeah, I skipped CQ and will probably be buying AK when EA will fucking let us non-Premium-suckers at it.

As for discount, I disagree. You bought Premium and spent less than the total would be for the rest of the expansion packs. But, you paid for it up front! Oh how they love you for paying up front, they just got an interest free loan by promising that what they'll deliver is worth it. And they'll do it, honestly! Scouts honor!

I don't trust EA enough for that and I do not want to reward their ploys. I'll give them money based on product that they deliver, when they can deliver it, no more and no sooner.

Your a rebel.