General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Typhoon43

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisterDick View Post
Especially on a site like Genmay where some immature assbag troll could decide to have his way with that info

LOL so you're saying to blur out something that is plainly visible 100% of the time every day in public to anybody and everybody that sees that car? I never understood this internet "rule" And Tex, stop being so rude and leave poor Tony Miller and his Phone number out of that pic. My God man, are you trying to sabotage his entire business?

Content related post: I have a family friend with a 65 Galaxy 500 and I fucking LOVE that boat. Offered to buy it a few times but he's leaving it in the family to his son. Fairlane interior totally reminds me of it.

Last edited by Typhoon43; 06-20-2013 at 07:39 AM..

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

BlisterDick
boobie poo bear luv hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhoon43 View Post
LOL so you're saying to blur out something that is plainly visible 100% of the time every day in public to anybody and everybody that sees that car? I never understood this internet "rule" And Tex, stop being so rude and leave poor Tony Miller and his Phone number out of that pic. My God man, are you trying to sabotage his entire business?

Content related post: I have a family friend with a 65 Galaxy 500 and I fucking LOVE that boat. Offered to buy it a few times but he's leaving it in the family to his son. Fairlane interior totally reminds me of it.

Post your license plate.

Ajit Pai is the biggest dirtbag on the planet.

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhoon43 View Post

It's just common courtesy.

Yes, you could see someone's plate in person but posting a pic of it online is publicizing that same plate over a broader audience than would otherwise see that plate in person.

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
It's just common courtesy.

Yes, you could see someone's plate in person but posting a pic of it online is publicizing that same plate over a broader audience than would otherwise see that plate in person.

Aw, geez. -______-

But, yeah, thanks for the work blurring out the plates.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~

gribly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post

check the whip thread, he posted a while ago when I asked