General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Weird vehicular sightings...

Weird #1--a truck with spats:

The name on the side of the back panels is "TruckTail", and judging from how the panels are bending from the wind load, I'd say they're doing something, possibly good.

Weird #2--strangest scooter ever:

I saw it from behind, saw the super-fat tire, then realized it was tiny; when I saw it from the side, I pulled over to take pics. I think the rider looked at me as I was doing it, too.

It sounded ridiculous taking off, given that tire. I wonder how badly that extended arm fucks up the ride and handling.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

MasterOfNone
Nice sack, May I gargle?

Believe it or not, a few weeks ago I saw a Chevette Diesel, in mint condition...on I-69 in Flint! I only remember reading about them in the 80's! The first car I can recall that did a 1/4 mile before it hit 60mph

I was almost tempted to broadside him and kick him in the face through the window.

JPF_

Hey old man pay attention to the road you gonna get someone kilt out der you keep snapping pictures and posting on [M]

edit: Saw a new bright orange with black top F-type jag at the gym

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPF_ View Post
Hey old man pay attention to the road you gonna get someone kilt out der you keep snapping pictures and posting on [M]

I snap them safely, thank you. And I only post when I am NOT driving.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

SamFarber

Yesterday I saw a Model A.

It has been a few months now but I saw a 70's El Camino on the road and it was in good condition, too.

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP

I saw a dodge quad cab dually that was lifted and across the top of his windshield he had a sticker that said "PANTY DROPPER"

SamFarber

A year or so ago I saw a few instances of something that looked really dumb and I haven't seem any of them sense. They were a motorcycle but with two wheels close together in the front. Not a trike though I've seen some of those that look kinda sharp. it was more like this:

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Could you please post a lower res version of the scooter? thx

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Tex Arcana

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Could you please post a lower res version of the scooter? thx

I cropped it from the larger pic, I was pretty far away and had jacked the cam zoom to get it. Sorry I don't have a million dollars in camera equipment and macroscope lenses.

--John Hobbs

SamFarber

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I especially like the bit after 2:55. Great unique documentary/movie from 1977.

ZMan
title fixed for good of forums

Those truck tail things are nothing new, I've seen inflatable ones too.
'95 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 5.2l
'13 F-150 Ecoboost

Tex Arcana

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I especially like the bit after 2:55. Great unique documentary/movie from 1977.

--John Hobbs

Tex Arcana

So I was at lunch with a friend in Deep Ellum, and I saw this across the street:

:sweet:

--John Hobbs

Tex Arcana

After lunch, on my way home, bigass monster clogging up two lanes on northbound Central near the Collin County Courthose, I shot these on the roll from the frontage road:

--John Hobbs

gribly

I saw a 2004 EP3 Si that was the same color as mine the other night. First time I have ever had a chance to talk to another EP3 owner, second time I had ever seen another EP3 in my life. I parked across the gas station from his car, and waited for him to come outside, and yelled "NICE CAR DUDE!" and he sad thanks and kept walking, then stopped dead in his tracks and did a double take, then ran over all excited. Musta been 10 minutes we talked about 'em, his was all stock unfortunately, and he was pretty psyched to see a modded one.