General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
I always wondered why the Schnitzel down there tastes better!

In any case, just to be fair...American prisoners in Germany fared much better than those that fell into Japanese hands. Those Japs were a little sadistic back then..

No shit. And their cousins the chinee, Koreans, and Vietnamese were even more sadistic.

fake edit: except those pesky Jews, those Germans did some unnice things to them.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Farber, you are so deluded and insane, you should be tossed into an oven and baked.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

SamFarber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post
Farber, you are so deluded and insane, you should be tossed into an oven and baked.

*I* am? Did you SEE that video above?

apaininthebutt
Master of my heart <3 DopeKitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post

Yes... *you* are... and yes, i did.

Tex Arcana

Quote:

Why would I be bothered with your revisionist drivel?? The fact you even believe these idiots proves you were anencephalated when you were a child, and haven't gotten any smarter.

You, along with the rest of the neo-nazi hitler youth should be put down with prejudice, preferably in the same overs your predecessors used to murder millions of people.

--John Hobbs

SamFarber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post
Why would I be bothered with your revisionist drivel?? The fact you even believe these idiots proves you were anencephalated when you were a child, and haven't gotten any smarter.

You, along with the rest of the neo-nazi hitler youth should be put down with prejudice, preferably in the same overs your predecessors used to murder millions of people.

You are a brainwashed idiot but that is no surprise to anyone. Revisionist? The guy is caught lying about the "Holocaust" (and obviously he was killed, too, because that is his ghost speaking.)

The camps had swimming pools and their own currency. They had activities like a rec center.

You even think ovens were used to kill people - you really are dense.

apaininthebutt
Master of my heart <3 DopeKitchen

Bloody hell sam, you really are a moron.

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Quote:
With all the Jews claiming to be "survivors" - more Jews than were even alive at that time I suspect - it was true there, too.

What proof do you have most of the people put in to camps in the US were still alive? Are you just guessing?

When was the last time you heard of a survivor of that? Almost never!

It's called history, dude. You should try reading some.

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/internment1.html

We only put 120,000 people in camps.

George Takei.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Also, Pat Morita

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Tex Arcana

give it up, pyramid: he's obviously brainwashed by his little Brownshirt nazi cult. The only hope for him is electroshock:

+ YouTube Video

--John Hobbs