General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Typhoon43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post
But you will never be able to get hold of them from now on out.

LOL I'll take that chance. Just rolled her into work. Leaving straight from here at 5, stopping by my shop to load up some extra parts I'm throwing in, then down to Tampa to make the trade. Going to miss her, but it's time to move on.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Jehannum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex Arcana View Post

How's that electrical project coming?

Waiting on my bonus to buy a new stove.

1992 300ZX: Not stock, 433 RWHP
1971 240Z: Toyota front brakes, 123 RWHP
1967 Pontiac GTO: not stock.

Jehannum

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhoon43 View Post
LOL I'll take that chance. Just rolled her into work. Leaving straight from here at 5, stopping by my shop to load up some extra parts I'm throwing in, then down to Tampa to make the trade. Going to miss her, but it's time to move on.

Congrats, that seems like you got a hell of a deal.

1992 300ZX: Not stock, 433 RWHP
1971 240Z: Toyota front brakes, 123 RWHP
1967 Pontiac GTO: not stock.

V8RUMBL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baloneyflaps View Post
This post is stupid. He isn't trading the Lightning for a fucking Yaris or something. What the fuck are you even saying?

that truck was a big part of his life for so many years its just sad to see him leave it. especially when he is so close to his end goal.

the Mercedes is sweet, but it doesnt have the character your truck does. the no payment thing is nice but i still dont get it.

Typhoon43

Quote:
Originally Posted by V8RUMBL View Post
that truck was a big part of his life for so many years its just sad to see him leave it. especially when he is so close to his end goal.

the Mercedes is sweet, but it doesnt have the character your truck does. the no payment thing is nice but i still dont get it.

Just one of those life moments man. Lots of shit changing, so sometimes I make drastic changes too. One of my best friends just got married this weekend, my roommate moves out Friday, and the wrench posse' is gone since everyone else has kids, wives, or doesn't live here anymore. Combine with the fact I'm paying for a shop in Ocala that I've used a grand total of like 8 hours in over a year and it just doesn't make sense. Listen, it was a BLAST building this thing, and the people I've met from owning this truck will always be in my life, but it's been NINE years, and I haven't gotten to drive the truck really for the past 6. The fact that I have a good friend with the resources to actually "finish" my truck, and I get a badass Benz for my trouble, makes me happy. Once I sell the G8 I will have cash stashed away, and I'm sure I'll find my way back into a Lightning again, but this time just a bolt on truck so I can actually ENJOY the damn thing. Driving mine these days is like having a panic attack while smoking meth on a rollercoaster. I just don't want the stress anymore. So unless someone walks in with 30k to my office before 5pm, she's off to her new home.

V8RUMBL

just hollar on your way back through here if ya can. i work tonight but ill see if i cant get away so see the new ride.

JPF_

Quote:
Just one of those life moments man. Lots of shit changing, so sometimes I make drastic changes too. One of my best friends just got married this weekend, my roommate moves out Friday, and the wrench posse' is gone since everyone else has kids, wives, or doesn't live here anymore. Combine with the fact I'm paying for a shop in Ocala that I've used a grand total of like 8 hours in over a year and it just doesn't make sense. Listen, it was a BLAST building this thing, and the people I've met from owning this truck will always be in my life, but it's been NINE years, and I haven't gotten to drive the truck really for the past 6. The fact that I have a good friend with the resources to actually "finish" my truck, and I get a badass Benz for my trouble, makes me happy. Once I sell the G8 I will have cash stashed away, and I'm sure I'll find my way back into a Lightning again, but this time just a bolt on truck so I can actually ENJOY the damn thing. Driving mine these days is like having a panic attack while smoking meth on a rollercoaster. I just don't want the stress anymore. So unless someone walks in with 30k to my office before 5pm, she's off to her new home.

I would be willing to wager maybe 1k$ that a Kleeman k3 or k4 kit would rip the lighting a new asshole.

Nothing like an E55 AMG roll racing 68x-7xx hp supras......and winning...

edit: better invest in meth right away if you have a heavy foot, or a killer chiller set up. Other wise expect that supercharger to be off most of the time....Fla sucks during summers I hear...

Last edited by JPF_; 04-10-2013 at 07:55 AM..

Typhoon43

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPF_ View Post
I would be willing to wager maybe 1k$ that a Kleeman k3 or k4 kit would rip the lighting a new asshole.

Nothing like an E55 AMG roll racing 68x-7xx hp supras......and winning...

edit: better invest in meth right away if you have a heavy foot, or a killer chiller set up. Other wise expect that supercharger to be off most of the time....Fla sucks during summers I hear...

This car has the bypassed Charge Air cooling setup that runs on it's own circuit and a dual row cooler for the charger, along with an upgraded pump. It makes the boost Pro Comp Long Tube Headers and 180mm lower pulley, 82mm TB, and full Kleemann Exhaust. I don't plan on beating her to death, I just want a little extra muscle on tap should my foot get twitchy, and this thing has it in droves.

JPF_

Quote:
This car has the bypassed Charge Air cooling setup that runs on it's own circuit and a dual row cooler for the charger, along with an upgraded pump. It makes the boost Pro Comp Long Tube Headers and 180mm lower pulley, 82mm TB, and full Kleemann Exhaust. I don't plan on beating her to death, I just want a little extra muscle on tap should my foot get twitchy, and this thing has it in droves.

I was thinking of getting one myself, found an 06 Wagon AMG, but they are asking the same as a used CTS-v and the V is faster stock by leaps and bounds.

So I maybe looking into a CTS-v

lollersk8s
HOLY FUCK I AM RETARDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPF_ View Post
I was thinking of getting one myself, found an 06 Wagon AMG, but they are asking the same as a used CTS-v and the V is faster stock by leaps and bounds.

So I maybe looking into a CTS-v

Aren't you always thinking about getting something

JPF_

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollersk8s View Post
Aren't you always thinking about getting something

Pretty much. I want to find the right fit for me

JPF_

'''

White milk truck lives on!!!