General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Metalgirl
gutrguy
I had a $5 key, but my mind was blank.
 
Metalgirl's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brfatal View Post

Little clip they play on the radio here around Baltimore.... Goes well with this pic

http://www.98online.com/twisted/ARYAN%20BROWNIES.mp3
Old 09-24-2007, 02:28 PM Metalgirl is offline  
Reply With Quote
#91  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmorForSleep View Post

lol, that video seems like what would happen if Genmay spilled out into the streets.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 09-24-2007, 02:48 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#92  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddy View Post
Whose side are you on? I thought you were arguing against the Whites asking for equality.

Whites asking for equality?

"please massa minority, can I please have me sum equality?"


I love the fucking victim mentality on these people. "Those darn minorities just wont stop oppressing us poor white people who still make up the vast majority of the entire fucking country... whaaaaa...come see the oppression inherent in the system!"
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 09-24-2007, 02:59 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#93  

DivineStorm
I talk shit on the internet because in real life i'm a huge fucking pussy faggot
 
DivineStorm's Avatar
 
I'm blue ba da ba dee da ba dye, ba da ba dee da ba dye, ba da ba dee ba ba dye.
Old 09-24-2007, 03:01 PM DivineStorm is offline  
Reply With Quote
#94  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
Whites asking for equality?

"please massa minority, can I please have me sum equality?"


I love the fucking victim mentality on these people. "Those darn minorities just wont stop oppressing us poor white people who still make up the vast majority of the entire fucking country... whaaaaa...come see the oppression inherent in the system!"

what's even funnier here is that this is the Nth time the resident genmay nazis cry about channon christian et al., and why can't they demonstrate about it without being labeled outcasts.

You know, I'm just guessing here but I kind of think "WHITE POWER!" has little to do with that. Again, this is just me but I have this gut feeling.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-24-2007, 03:24 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#95  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
Whites asking for equality?

"please massa minority, can I please have me sum equality?"


I love the fucking victim mentality on these people. "Those darn minorities just wont stop oppressing us poor white people who still make up the vast majority of the entire fucking country... whaaaaa...come see the oppression inherent in the system!"


Do minorities have scholarships Whites can not receive?
Is there at least one TV station just for Blacks?
Are there professional organizations just for Blacks?
How about sites like this: http://www.blackprof.com/ ?
__________________
http://they-all-think-shes-crazy.ytmnd.com/
Old 09-24-2007, 03:58 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#96  

AndrewHanes
 
AndrewHanes's Avatar
 
White power = nazi
Black power = okay
__________________
This post is GENIUS!
8aa82fbd43a65066b45c96764e852527
Old 09-24-2007, 06:28 PM AndrewHanes is offline  
Reply With Quote
#97  

Onnotangu
onnotangu
 
Onnotangu's Avatar
 
sam farber is the milkie I love to hate.....and masterbate to.
Old 09-24-2007, 07:05 PM Onnotangu is offline  
Reply With Quote
#98  

ArmorForSleep
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddy View Post
Whose side are you on? I thought you were arguing against the Whites asking for equality.

neither really... i agree its pretty lame with the negro scholarships but no white scholarships and things like that, but i'm too busy to really give a shit... all i'm worred about is making money.
Old 09-24-2007, 08:31 PM ArmorForSleep is offline  
Reply With Quote
#99  

llljlalslolnlll
 
llljlalslolnlll's Avatar
 
This is about class. Race is the suppressive device used to manipulate views.
__________________
the stirrup, the harness
the whipping mane
the pickled eye
the shrinking brain
Old 09-24-2007, 08:33 PM llljlalslolnlll is offline  
Reply With Quote
#100  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by llljlalslolnlll View Post
This is about class. Race is the suppressive device used to manipulate views.

You have it backwards.
__________________
http://they-all-think-shes-crazy.ytmnd.com/
Old 09-24-2007, 08:56 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#101  

bob101
I'M A FUCKING RETARD FOR BELIEVING EVERYTHING FOX NEWS TELLS ME ABOUT GEORGE W. BUSH
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Do minorities have scholarships Whites can not receive?
Is there at least one TV station just for Blacks?
Are there professional organizations just for Blacks?
How about sites like this: http://www.blackprof.com/ ?

what do you call a tv station just for blacks? just because it has Black in the name? is that really how we're going to define "who it's for"? in that case fucking cartoon network is the tool of the cartoon minority. there are white people on bet all the time, even your buddy trent lott was on there. what im saying is that if you really want to judge who a channel is for looks who is on it. there a lot of channels on tv that have much fewer blacks than BET has whites

there are professional/political/hobby organizations for all minorities for that exact reason; because they are minorities. because by definition those people are few and far in between. theres also clubs for itt people, and water polo players, and physicists. does that mean all the people that aren't in those clubs are victims of a corrupt system?

and that site has no relevance. its has no effect on anything.

i know you're just a troll and i'll never convince you of anything but i can poke holes in your arguments all day long.
Old 09-24-2007, 09:16 PM bob101 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#102  

llljlalslolnlll
 
llljlalslolnlll's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
You have it backwards.

No, I'm certain it is that way. You have to teach people racism. With anti-semitism, it had to be taught to the European peasantry by the lords and bishops for thousands of years. The anger was channeled away from their lords into arbitrary people. As long as we have them fighting amongst themselves instead of us, we're okay. You can't have wealth without the ghettos, folks. We had the same thing in America when slave owners and land grabbers endured a lively fear that indentured white servants, blacks and indians would rise against the property class.A conscious policy of aversions and segregations between the three groups was followed, turning Indians against blacks and poor whites against both. In 1967 the last misogynation law was taken off the books. US prisons in the 60s and 70s right down to this day have consciously promoted friction between white, black and latino gangs. Inciting racial divisiveness has been a policy of imperialists for hundreds of years. Itís a strategy of divide and conquer.
__________________
the stirrup, the harness
the whipping mane
the pickled eye
the shrinking brain
Old 09-24-2007, 09:20 PM llljlalslolnlll is offline  
Reply With Quote
#103  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob101 View Post
what do you call a tv station just for blacks? just because it has Black in the name? is that really how we're going to define "who it's for"?

Are you daft?

Quote:
in that case fucking cartoon network is the tool of the cartoon minority. there are white people on bet all the time, even your buddy trent lott was on there.

In the same way that Al Jolsen was good Black entertainment.

Quote:
what im saying is that if you really want to judge who a channel is for looks who is on it. there a lot of channels on tv that have much fewer blacks than BET has whites
Every channel has become de facto BET stations. Everyone one I've seen overrepresents Blacks and panders to them. Look at CBS - every crime show I've seen on there blames a White person for the crime. Somehow, though Blacks create a disproportionate amount of crime, these shows can never bring themselves to cast it that way.

Quote:
there are professional/political/hobby organizations for all minorities for that exact reason; because they are minorities. because by definition those people are few and far in between. theres also clubs for itt people, and water polo players, and physicists. does that mean all the people that aren't in those clubs are victims of a corrupt system?
No, it means that Whites do not have equal rights - wasn't that what we were talking about?

Quote:
and that site has no relevance. its has no effect on anything.

But Whiteprof would not be allowed.
__________________
http://they-all-think-shes-crazy.ytmnd.com/
Old 09-24-2007, 09:31 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#104  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by llljlalslolnlll View Post
No, I'm certain it is that way. You have to teach people racism. With anti-semitism, it had to be taught to the European peasantry by the lords and bishops for thousands of years. The anger was channeled away from their lords into arbitrary people.

Sounds like a conspiracy theory.....

Quote:
As long as we have them fighting amongst themselves instead of us, we're okay. You can't have wealth without the ghettos, folks.
Does Switzerland have "ghettos"?

Quote:
US prisons in the 60s and 70s right down to this day have consciously promoted friction between white, black and latino gangs. Inciting racial divisiveness has been a policy of imperialists for hundreds of years. Itís a strategy of divide and conquer.
Which is why we are more free in a homogenous society. Diversity is a tool of fascism.
__________________
http://they-all-think-shes-crazy.ytmnd.com/
Old 09-24-2007, 09:36 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#105  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:10 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.