General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

monkey-boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marbles View Post
Are you fucking high?

Any group or person showing even remote pride in whiteness in a public place will immediately draw claims of "racism" and "white supremecy", be fired from a job, ostracised, and not be taken seriously. Its socially unacceptable.

What planet are you on?

the same one your from, Im just not ashamed of my ancestry or afraid to admit it.

Last edited by monkey-boy; 09-23-2007 at 07:54 PM..

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

spatula
I stick my fingers up my ass... then smell them

chlorophyll? More like boreaphyll!

Mr. Marbles

Genmay NEEDS white pride ......a club maybe. We would only be one fucked up faction among many other fucked up factions gay, emo, pantywaist, factions and just one faction among all you pimply pseudointellectuals in the Pit who still live with mom and dad. The black people of genmay, the Asians of genmay, the Jews of genmay and all the other factions I have forgotten.

Everyone at genmay brings thier own brand of [M]ayhem, and folks do I realy have to point out that WE are ALL basiclly
HERE for [M]ayhem

All right the Rules for a white pride club include taking only PRIDE in the white race and nothing else. No supremecy, no anti-semitism, no hate poppycock.

All thats asked of members is say.....whenever you can..... a feel good story about someone white who did something awesome be acknowledged for what he has done and how he is white. This idea is met with millions of supporters by various groups of other ethnicities

SamFarber

Quote:
Genmay NEEDS white pride ......a club maybe. We would only be one fucked up faction among many other fucked up factions gay, emo, pantywaist, factions and just one faction among all you pimply pseudointellectuals in the Pit who still live with mom and dad. The black people of genmay, the Asians of genmay, the Jews of genmay and all the other factions I have forgotten.

Everyone at genmay brings thier own brand of [M]ayhem, and folks do I realy have to point out that WE are ALL basiclly
HERE for [M]ayhem

All right the Rules for a white pride club include taking only PRIDE in the white race and nothing else. No supremecy, no anti-semitism, no hate poppycock.

All thats asked of members is say.....whenever you can..... a feel good story about someone white who did something awesome be acknowledged for what he has done and how he is white. This idea is met with millions of supporters by various groups of other ethnicities

Edward Jenner who saved countless lives by inventing the smallpox vaccine.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Jenner

Imagine History books categorizing this as a White achievement as they give Blacks, as a race, credit for something someone Black did!

FlashFunk
give me that stuff, that funk, that sweet, that funky stuff

sam farber....so do you actually know any black people personally?

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:

HERE for [M]ayhem

YEAH great idea! You stay up all night and make badges and I'll ask my mom to make some lemonade!!!

Mr. Marbles

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Edward Jenner

All hail this great white doctor. He is someone white children should look up to, just as black children look up to George Washington Carver etc.

fran
tell me to lurk more. please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Whites are denied their own neighborhoods and schools, but are forced to pay for a JEW HOMELAND. Doesn't it get old walking around with blinders on?

Please, just shut the fuck up. You sound like a little boy who is afraid of anyone that is not like you. For the love of God, Allah, Budda, Zeus, just please sit the fuck down. Turn off fox news, step the fuck away from stormfront, read your sentence I just quoted, out loud, and listen to yourself. You are blaming your miserable existence on other people. And all those whites that have greatly contributed to society, none of them are you. You have no fucking right preach white supremacy when all you are is a slimy piece of trailer trash shit.

Mr. Marbles

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
YEAH great idea! You stay up all night and make badges and I'll ask my mom to make some lemonade!!!

Sarcasm is not a good way to gain entry if thats what your pushing for.

Surely you caught the "tongue in cheek" tone of the post. Besides I think we can find a place for a vermiculous vepsian with porphyria.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:

Sarcasm is not a good way to gain entry if thats what your pushing for.

Surely you caught the "tongue in cheek" tone of the post. Besides I think we can find a place for a vermiculous vepsian with porphyria.

Oh wow you remembered that one! Nice lad!
Oh and I'd never dream of applying for any white pride related thing. I lack some of the things you guys spend your life with ...including the molestation of children part.

Mr. Marbles

Quote:
Oh wow you remembered that one! Nice lad!

I dunno....I think your being serious here so.....thanks man.

Quote:
Oh and I'd never dream of applying for any white pride related thing.

You would never show pride in anything related to who you actually are and where you and your famliy or people come from because you have been told for so long that its bad and probably "racist".

Mr. Marbles

Quote:
YEAH great idea!

Btw just wanted to thank you for taking so much time to help me power level my post count.

A gentleman indeed!

bob101
I'M A FUCKING RETARD FOR BELIEVING EVERYTHING FOX NEWS TELLS ME ABOUT GEORGE W. BUSH

farber you can pout all you want but your opinion is a minority and will become less and less prevalent as the generation that lived with segregation dies off

RiderOnTheStorm
Stapler makes me hard

lol Sam switched computers
-GavinZac

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
You would never show pride in anything related to who you actually are and where you and your famliy or people come from because you have been told for so long that its bad and probably "racist".

You know about that one don't you?

Perhaps it's just an intrafamily thing for you, you know? Perhaps you're a more closer relative to your uncle than you think. Who knows, maybe it was the milk man?