General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
zipfly
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
You are kidding right? The Mayflower and Pilgrims and shit? It's all part of "white" culture.

Who were the "Founding Fathers"? A bunch of white guys. Who founded this nation? A bunch of white guys. The presidents? A bunch of white guys. Pretty much all historical figures in this nation up until the mid 1900s? A bunch of white guys. ... some time later... Who went to the moon? A bunch of white guys. ... Who do you see on almost every channel that doesn't specifically cater to a minority group? A bunch of white people. ...

Do you get it yet?

How the fuck is Cinco de Mayo any different than the 4th of July? Because Mexicans celebrate it? What about Bastille Day? The much less bloody Canada Day? Guess what, they are all primarily Caucasian societies... Just because there are some other people with different skin tones involved doesn't mean it is not "white" history or culture. And just because other groups are free to celebrate their culture that doesn't denigrate "white" culture.

I think you guys forget how many cultures white/caucasian people come from. That is why it is stupid to have a "white" club. Especially if the fucking club is open to everybody. Do you think, perhaps, maybe, that a 15 year old maybe made a poor choice in naming her club? Or is the primarily white neighborhood she is from just that fucking anti-white? Why couldn't she have called her club the cultural society? Or modern History Club?

Seriously, grow the fuck up you dorks. There is still a natural reaction to the notion of a "whites only" club and if you are too retarded to see that perhaps you need to go back and read a little recent history. Of course the ones who are most outraged about this kind of nonsense are probably the ones who look back on the civil rights movement as the shackling of the white race in servitude of all the others... because they are fucking retarded.

And if you want to know why kids can't make a "white" club without having a bunch of people, including whites, go ape shit about it it, thank yourselves white racist fucks. You are the reason people have a revulsion at the though of a "white" club. You fuckers don't have anyone but yourselves to thank for fucking that shit up for all white people... Thanks a lot fuckers.

How is any race based club not racist? Why is one form of racism better than others? The world should say either:

"No race based clubs"

OR

"All race based clubs are to be treated equally".

Anything in between in my mind is immoral. I think you should start thinking in terms of "How should the world be?", instead of "How was the world?"
Old 09-30-2007, 07:25 PM zipfly is offline  
Reply With Quote
#166  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

AbortTheFetus
 
AbortTheFetus's Avatar
 
might no longer makes right, might makes wrong
__________________
www.Thatgermanguyisafaggot.com
Old 09-30-2007, 07:30 PM AbortTheFetus is offline  
Reply With Quote
#167  

lonedawg
Stiler
 
lonedawg's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
You are kidding right? The Mayflower and Pilgrims and shit? It's all part of "white" culture.

Who were the "Founding Fathers"? A bunch of white guys. Who founded this nation? A bunch of white guys. The presidents? A bunch of white guys. Pretty much all historical figures in this nation up until the mid 1900s? A bunch of white guys. ... some time later... Who went to the moon? A bunch of white guys. ... Who do you see on almost every channel that doesn't specifically cater to a minority group? A bunch of white people. ...

Do you get it yet?

How the fuck is Cinco de Mayo any different than the 4th of July? Because Mexicans celebrate it? What about Bastille Day? The much less bloody Canada Day? Guess what, they are all primarily Caucasian societies... Just because there are some other people with different skin tones involved doesn't mean it is not "white" history or culture. And just because other groups are free to celebrate their culture that doesn't denigrate "white" culture.

I think you guys forget how many cultures white/caucasian people come from. That is why it is stupid to have a "white" club. Especially if the fucking club is open to everybody. Do you think, perhaps, maybe, that a 15 year old maybe made a poor choice in naming her club? Or is the primarily white neighborhood she is from just that fucking anti-white? Why couldn't she have called her club the cultural society? Or modern History Club?

Seriously, grow the fuck up you dorks. There is still a natural reaction to the notion of a "whites only" club and if you are too retarded to see that perhaps you need to go back and read a little recent history. Of course the ones who are most outraged about this kind of nonsense are probably the ones who look back on the civil rights movement as the shackling of the white race in servitude of all the others... because they are fucking retarded.

And if you want to know why kids can't make a "white" club without having a bunch of people, including whites, go ape shit about it it, thank yourselves white racist fucks. You are the reason people have a revulsion at the though of a "white" club. You fuckers don't have anyone but yourselves to thank for fucking that shit up for all white people... Thanks a lot fuckers.

The point of the 4th of july and shit has NOTHING To do with "white" people/the race, it's about the COUNTRY.

There were PLENTY of people who fought and died for the entire point of celebrating that day that weren't white.
Old 09-30-2007, 08:31 PM lonedawg is offline  
Reply With Quote
#168  

llljlalslolnlll
 
llljlalslolnlll's Avatar
 
dennis kucinich is the only acceptable presidential candidate.
http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaind...000.xml&coll=2
__________________
the stirrup, the harness
the whipping mane
the pickled eye
the shrinking brain
Old 09-30-2007, 08:37 PM llljlalslolnlll is offline  
Reply With Quote
#169  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Lying felon Negro fakes Hate Crime.

http://kstp.com/article/stories/S209817.shtml?cat=1

How would this be possible except people are trained to be ready to find a reason to hate Whites?

Ever notice the problem Negros seem to have with telling the truth?

We know people lie about hate crimes such as the Holohoax....

http://www.halturnershow.com/RedCros...tWasFraud.html

Why did the Internation Red Cross estimate the deaths at only 271K?

__________________
http://they-all-think-shes-crazy.ytmnd.com/

Last edited by SamFarber; 09-30-2007 at 10:10 PM..
Old 09-30-2007, 09:57 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#170  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Lookie here - another Negro with the last name "Bell" attacking a White man. Wonder if Al Sharpton will protest this one? Let's send him the video and demand he comment on it.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.


Note the savagery of the attack, but also notice how the victim said the Negro was talking to him. This is what happens when you try to engage these savages in conversation instead of fixing them with a cold, hard stare (what I do).
__________________
http://they-all-think-shes-crazy.ytmnd.com/

Last edited by SamFarber; 09-30-2007 at 10:05 PM..
Old 09-30-2007, 10:01 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#171  

wr3kt
areyouserios.com
 
wr3kt's Avatar
 
Sam sure jumped on this.
__________________
I used to have cool signatures.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:03 PM wr3kt is offline  
Reply With Quote
#172  

chuckybob
Mario raped Peach in her fuzzy spot while twisting and twirling his mustache sexylike
 
chuckybob's Avatar
 
you were expecting him to lay back, take a sip of his drink, and post a caturday thread?
Old 10-01-2007, 02:22 AM chuckybob is offline  
Reply With Quote
#173  

RiderOnTheStorm
Stapler makes me hard
 
RiderOnTheStorm's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by wr3kt View Post
Sam sure jumped on this.

Sam's posts about how he treats blacks are better entertainment than a lot of threads lately.
__________________
Aphrodite is my intarweb wifey <3
Adopted noob: senzafine. Be nice.
"Matt, make an RSS feed of this guy's posts."
-GavinZac
Old 10-01-2007, 02:27 AM RiderOnTheStorm is offline  
Reply With Quote
#174  

topcat989
 
topcat989's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat989 View Post
interesting, pyramid, how you seem to ignore my response to you in this post. Too much truth and common sense to refute, so you ignore it?

you got nothing pyramind, nothing.
Old 10-01-2007, 08:59 PM topcat989 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#175  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckybob View Post
the prominence of white people in society is a product of the geographical location and history of the area, its not some giant racist conspiracy.
No kidding.
Quote:
caucasians arent a majority overall in the world.
correct again.
Quote:
to say that white people shouldnt be allowed to have a club because theyre white is racism, plain and simple.
I never said that...

Quote:
asians make up a majority of the world's population, yet no one talks shit when someone wants to form an asian club. and again, dont lump me in with them, you racist .
I'm not lumping anyone in with anyone, I'm pointing out that white racists are the reason most people of any color are not interested in white people having a white club.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 10-02-2007, 01:11 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#176  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiler View Post
The point of the 4th of july and shit has NOTHING To do with "white" people/the race, it's about the COUNTRY.
Exactly, It is our history, trying to make it about one skin color just makes you look stupid. But trying to say that that is not part of "white" history either would be pretty stupid too.

Quote:
There were PLENTY of people who fought and died for the entire point of celebrating that day that weren't white.
Exactly, So why is Mexican independence day any different? And what are all these so called racial holidays that all the minorities are celebrating that white people supposedly can't have?
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 10-02-2007, 01:11 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#177  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
That is just a cop-out. If true, then I want to see you object when they try to interject "diversity" in those things. CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS.
I can't simultaneously see that white culture surrounds us but that so do other people and cultures? I think I can. I don't have a problem with diversity. I know it actually exists and doesn't need to be contrived.

Quote:
Funniest thing is that you ignored the poll. In ULTRA LEFT San Francisco they don't seem to have a problem with it....not by a LARGE margin.
Yes, 79% of 2913 voters. I'm not against the idea of a Caucasian club either, I just don't see it as necessary or a lack of one as a major blow against white people.

Quote:
So much for people like you trying to portray people like us as the minority.
Ignorant racists are still a minority. Sorry dude.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 10-02-2007, 01:33 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#178  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat989 View Post
and who is the author of your vaunted quote? why, it's this guy ---> "Pedro Noguera, a sociologist at New York University's Steinhardt School of Education specializing on issues of diversity and race........

a far left "diversity" expert .....yeah, he'll have a common sensed, balanced view
Yeah, those experts generally don't know shit compared to the average Joe. How correct you are. And how non-racist of you to point out that his name and where he is from lends itself to whether or not he is correct in his statements. You sure showed me...

Quote:
"....causing harassment, she said, from fellow students. She hasn't been at school in nearly two weeks and doesn't plan to come back. With her parents' consent, she has decided to transfer to La Paloma, a continuation high school in nearby Brentwood.......

I'm sure the LGBT club members or any of the other clubs never feel any sort of hostility from anyone... Way to stand up for yourself.

Quote:
...Some people would say words like 'racist' when they see me," said Lisa, noting that a group of boys, standing too far for her to recognize, called her that word. "Some people would give me a look. Some people would whisper something.....
oh noes, looks and whispers and misguided calls of racism. Again, way to stand up for yourself or bother to explain yourself.

Quote:
....The East County chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People said it vehemently opposed the name of the club, calling it culturally insensitive....
I would have written them back asking why the fuck they still go around calling themselves "colored people".

Quote:
"I advised her to stick it out," said Candise Kremin, whose son, Clint, the president of Freedom High's Gay Straight Alliance, is a close friend of Lisa's. The alliance was the only club she joined.
I would have told her to stick it out too. Apparently she's not interested.

Quote:
<--- so much for those who believe only white supremists like sam or far right white conservatives would want a caucasion club
That is a straw man argument you have constructed for yourself. No one said that.

Quote:
that and shit like this sound like celebrating white culture? Actually, it probably does to you.
I never said that there was no such thing as anti-white sentiment/racism. I don't see what that proves. There are racists of all sorts, that doesn't prove a grand anti-white conspiracy.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 10-02-2007, 01:43 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#179  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
You, apparently don't. And I can illustrate it with a challenge that you can not win. Name for me the reference in a History book used in high schools or colleges that credits Whites for ANYTHING. It is "verboten" to say ANYTHING positive about Whites. Meanwhile, it is veboten to say anything negative about Blacks. However, you will see many stories about how wonderful Blacks are.

If you had ever picked up a history book you might have seen that they are full of white people who are credited with all sorts of things, good and bad. Who needs to put spin on historical facts?

Quote:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. In PC culture, Whites are assigned collective blame but NEVER collective credit. Blacks are assigned collective credit but NEVER collective blame.
Collective credit and or blame are both stupid ideas. Who gives a fuck what you look like? It's what YOU DO that matters. Just looking like someone who did something doesn't mean shit for you.

Quote:
They say things about some Negro that invented something (which doesn't even have to be TRUE, as I have dispelled many of these claims, like traffic signals and blood banks, with actual patent records that disprove it!) and turn that into something that should be credited to the ENTIRE RACE.
I don't see how George Washington Carver's credit is given to the entire black race.

Quote:
Meanwhile, any criminal act is just that individual act and the story will be reported with many mouth-smacking Negress relatives about how he was "jus' gettin' his life together."
I don't think I followed that.

Quote:
Have you ever seen Whites given credit for LANDING ON THE MOON? What a major achievement, yet it never gets discussed because White people did it exclusively or very near.
Yes, every time I see something about space they are crediting a white person with something. They don't tell you the names of black people when they tell you who went to the moon and they don't show you a picture of a black fellow when they show you a picture of Armstrong or Aldrin. They don't need to specifically tell you that they are white because you can see that for yourself.


Quote:
This has to be the best example I've seen of someone shooting themselves in the foot! WHY THE FUCK WOULD AMERICANS CELEBRATE A MEXICAN HOLIDAY. I can just sit back and savor this moment....
Because they are from Mexico or they are using it as an excuse to drink alcohol, kind of like St. Patrick's day...

And I was asking how cinco de mayo would be any different than the fourth of july in that they are national holidays, not racial ones?

Quote:
Why, oh why would there be any celebration of Cinco de Mayo in the US? Hmmmmmmmmmm, I guess to appease the RACIST MEXICANS here who are loyal to MEXICO and THEIR RACE first. As I've told you all time and again, ONLY WHITES are asked to eschew race. ONLY WHITES. Other races are encouraged to be racists.
OK there are several things wrong with this argument. People in the US are free to celebrate any holiday that they want. No one is forced to celebrate cinco de mayo in the US. Cinco de mayo is like the 4th of july in that it is a national holiday, not a racial one. And no one is saying that white people should not celebrate the 4th of july, even though that is not specifically a "white" holiday.

What would even be a "white" holiday? what would be a racial holiday?


Quote:
Well, it was a destruction of property rights. It was a reduction in the rights of Whites. People who see it as a "civil rights" movement are those who hate Whites.
A destruction of property rights?

yeah, black people are no longer your property.

Quote:
Then Blacks couldn't have a club either. Need we point out the Zebra Killers, the Black Panthers or the Nation of Islam? Again, YOU are the one with an inconsistent POV. YOU are the one practicing a double-standard.
Dude, the zebra killers were not a club. The Black Panthers were started as a result of violence against blacks by racist whites. And the nation of Islam?

And I still don't see what law is stopping you from having your white club.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 10-02-2007, 02:15 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#180  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:54 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.