General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Soapbox Exile
 
Addendum: Also, when I saw this story a few months ago I thought it the complete appropriate reaction to racism. A peaceful counter-protest that both infuriated the racists and exposed their ideals as nothing more than humorous.
__________________
ec81bb0f40e26801520fb7c63e933aa0
Old 09-26-2007, 02:25 PM Soapbox Exile is offline  
Reply With Quote
#136  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

freddy
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soapbox Exile View Post
Addendum: Also, when I saw this story a few months ago I thought it the complete appropriate reaction to racism. A peaceful counter-protest that both infuriated the racists and exposed their ideals as nothing more than humorous.


Yes, join the ranks of the self-proclaimed elitists who cross-dress and can't present their point rationally.
Old 09-26-2007, 02:57 PM freddy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#137  

:ninja:
My cooter sweats, and reeks like rotting sea vermon.
 
:ninja:'s Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by llljlalslolnlll View Post
This is about class. Race is the suppressive device used to manipulate views.

Bull fucking shit it's about class. I've seen Mexican border hoppers spawn upstanding middle-class families on the second generation.

My Irish immigrant ancestors came here 100 years ago with absolutely nothing... and I'm extremely well off. My extremely poor great-great-grandfather's family never felt the need to make their living on crime.
__________________
Use Linux and BSD
Old 09-26-2007, 03:28 PM :ninja: is offline  
Reply With Quote
#138  

Mr. Marbles
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marbles View Post
Well I dont know about "interbreeding" but Ashkenazi Jews have a LOT of weird genetic diseases. A while back I rotated through a molecular pathology lab and they run an "Ashkenazi Panel" on all newborns and those planning to have children.

Bloom's Syndrome
Canavan Disease
Cystic Fibrosis (CF)
Familial Dysautonomia (FD)
Fanconi Anemia Type C
Gaucher Disease Type 1
Glycogen Storage Disorder Type 1a (GSD1a)
Maple Syrup Urine Disease (MSUD)
Mucolipidosis IV (ML4)
Niemann-Pick Disease Type A
Tay-Sachs Disease


Also

1 in 100 Askenazi Jews is a carrier of Blooms Syndrome
1 in 40 is a carrier of Canavan Disease
1 in 29 is a carrier of CF
1 in 32 is a carrier of Familial Dysautonomia
1 in a 89 is a carrier of Fanconis Anemia
1 in 15 is a carrier of Gaucher Disease
1 in 127 is a carrier of ML4
1 in 90 is a carrier of Niemann-Pick
1 in 100 is a carrier of Tay-Sachs




Quote:
Originally Posted by odd View Post
You think that maybe, just maybe all the fucked up tests that the Germans did to the jews during the war might have something to do with this?

Holy shit are you serious? I hope not because if you are you're a COMPLETE idiot.


Old 09-26-2007, 03:40 PM Mr. Marbles is offline  
Reply With Quote
#139  

riIepee
 
not funny
Old 09-26-2007, 06:55 PM riIepee is offline  
Reply With Quote
#140  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
Why hasn't someone made one? I really don't think there is anything stopping you from creating your own scholarship for whatever reason you want.

So Dr. Pepper will fund a White's only scholarship the way they fund a "Hispanic"-only scholarship?

Quote:
It happens to be the 50th anniversary of the national guard / public school incident in little rock. Topical historical news is not anti-white. And no, they probably won't ask David Duke what he thinks because:

A. He is irrelevant to the vast majority of the modern world.
B. He is not a civil rights leader in any sense of the phrase.
More circular reasoning. Most people know little about him other than what the media has said and they have NEVER give him a chance.

If there was any way to quantifiy this, I would bet my life's saving on this: Dr. Duke has done more to prevent further terrorist attacks on this nation than Bush has ever done (actually despite what Bush has done.) He went over to Iran and other nations in the Middle East (unlike the pouting baby Bush) and let them KNOW that the AMERICAN PEOPLE are not their enemy even though the government is clearly acting as a proxy for and is controlled by Israel.

Quote:
And imagine that, I bet most straight white American males don't know anything about Ramadan. Why would we want to inform people?
Apparently most don't know about David Duke - they should have an honest show about him.

Quote:
You can try and spin your terrible plight of having to share public schools and water fountains with the darkies any way you want but it is in fact HISTORY.
I would say that with VERY few exceptions, you can judge how good or bad a public school is by the demographics of the students. It has far more effect than money, too!


Quote:
I said pretty much everything except those. There is no lack of programming for white males, especially ages 18-35.

Like I said, pretty much all of them. Just because they don't call it "the white people rule hour" doesn't mean it's not made for white people.
Yet you can't name a show that is the equivalent of any of the Negro shows like Wanda Sykes.

Quote:
Maybe you can't find anything that caters specifically to you on TV because you don't actually represent white people or the entirety of the white race but a tiny minority of them known as Angry White Males. And since you are officially a minority you can make all the angry white male clubs, orgs, and TV stations you want because those damn minorities get all the breaks...

Wait, so minorities can have a club....unless you are a WHITE minority? Your rationalization is starting to unravel.

Quote:
WASP values? lol, try CBN / the 700 club.
Last I checked they both supported the JEW HOMELAND of Israel.


Quote:
I'm not making a separate but equal argument. There is no need for a white police organization to promote white police, hence there isn't one.

Who determines this "need"? I'd really like to know.

Quote:
We probably wouldn't need black organizations either if there weren't still ignorant white people going around spreading the idea that the color of your skin is an indication of your moral character...
Ah, the typical straw-man argument. 1) No one says it is color of skin, but RACE, and 2) race is the best predictor of how "nice" an area is. Doesn't really sound irrelevant to me. Stop being so closed minded.

Quote:
If they weren't a white supremacist or hate group I don't think anyone would have a problem with it. David Duke started the NAAWP. It just isn't very popular and doesn't make any sense considering that rich white people are the privileged, not poor black people. Also, segregation is pretty much never going to happen on a societal level again in this country for the foreseeable future so... good luck with that.

Are you suggesting all Whites are "rich"? What exactly IS "rich" anyway?

Are you suggesting that RICH Blacks need the NAACP? Do you think OJ Simpson's children need AFFIRMATIVE ACTION? Hmmmm. They will get it.

Quote:
No one is stopping white people from having their clubs or orgs or scholarships or TV networks or whatever else you want to claim we can't have.

OTHER THAN THE LAW, YOU MEAN?

Quote:
You are allowed to have them. It's just that very few people care for your cause and fewer are interested in joining.
No, we are not allowed to have them under the same conditions that Blacks are.

Quote:
It's not a double standard because any professor of any color that is part of any hate group likely would not remain a professor at any reputable school for very long. It's about the hate, not about the skin color.

Now YOU fall prey to your own circular reasoning. Why is a White equivalent to BLACKprof a "hate" group, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?


Quote:
How about we just call them attacks and not worry about who's skin color is what shade in determining rightness and wrongness? Or is that too fucking much to ask?
So long as Blacks make EVERY issue a race issue, why can't Whites?

Quote:
yes, the one black man that got away. good for you. you found waldo.

One of MANY.

Quote:
Oh noes, he got a bloody nose. I've been beaten up worse by a gang of white kids. There's hoodlums of all colors.

And if the races were reversed it would have been a Federal case.

Quote:
Oh noes, the men from the government are here to make us allow black people into the school to gets an edumacation and stop us from lynching them for thinking they're equal to us good white folk. Come see the violent oppression of the man peacefully upholding the principles of equality set forth in the constitution...
The Federal government forcing its views on citizens and overstepping the bounds of the 10th Amendment? Yes, that is sickening.

Quote:
Because your examples of injustices against the white race are laughable.
That sums up your argument, laughable.
__________________
http://they-all-think-shes-crazy.ytmnd.com/
Old 09-26-2007, 08:31 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#141  

rizla
djfacemachine is the hotness I desire
 
rizla's Avatar
 
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 141
User Name Posts
SamFarber 30
bob101 8
__________________
(``)
-|-____(><)
./\.//. //.

[M]Böner Crew
Old 09-26-2007, 08:33 PM rizla is offline  
Reply With Quote
#142  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
So Dr. Pepper will fund a White's only scholarship the way they fund a "Hispanic"-only scholarship?
I doubt it, that wouldn't be a good corporate move for the reasons I've already explained.

Quote:
Apparently most don't know about David Duke - they should have an honest show about him.
I don't see why not. I'd check it out.

Quote:
I would say that with VERY few exceptions, you can judge how good or bad a public school is by the demographics of the students. It has far more effect than money, too!
Is it the color of the children or the average income levels of the parents that pay the property taxes that fund the school?

Quote:
Yet you can't name a show that is the equivalent of any of the Negro shows like Wanda Sykes.
I'm honestly not familiar with her show, I don't find her funny.

Quote:
Wait, so minorities can have a club....unless you are a WHITE minority? Your rationalization is starting to unravel.
That was more of a sarcastic joke playing on your beliefs that minorities have more rights.

Quote:
Last I checked they both supported the JEW HOMELAND of Israel.
Oh yeah, but their support is linked to their belief in the "end times", is it not?

Quote:
Who determines this "need"? I'd really like to know.
The invisible hand of the market which just happens to be run mostly by rich white guys...

If they saw a profit in it and didn't see losing profits because of it they'd probably bring you the content/station that you want but I believe they think that would be a money losing venture. If you can get the capital together I don't see why you couldn't make your own cable station supporting whatever content you wanted, or if that were too expensive, an internet site with the content you want. Not every group has enough cash to get on TV.

Quote:
Ah, the typical straw-man argument. 1) No one says it is color of skin, but RACE, and 2) race is the best predictor of how "nice" an area is. Doesn't really sound irrelevant to me. Stop being so closed minded.
How do you determine race? DNA test or visual inspection? And who said race is a good predictor of a neighborhood?

Quote:
Are you suggesting all Whites are "rich"? What exactly IS "rich" anyway?
Proportionately to blacks, yes, white people are generally doing better. Not all white people but in general, in this country. I was just pointing out who the privileged class really is.

Quote:
Are you suggesting that RICH Blacks need the NAACP? Do you think OJ Simpson's children need AFFIRMATIVE ACTION? Hmmmm. They will get it.
Rich people are the privileged, they don't need support groups like that.

Quote:
OTHER THAN THE LAW, YOU MEAN?
What law is stopping you from creating your own TV station, web site, lobbying organization, etc.?

Quote:
No, we are not allowed to have them under the same conditions that Blacks are.
According to what?

Quote:
Now YOU fall prey to your own circular reasoning. Why is a White equivalent to BLACKprof a "hate" group, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
I didn't say it was. I only said IF it were.

Quote:
So long as Blacks make EVERY issue a race issue, why can't Whites?
Making every issue about race doesn't make anyone look good, why bother?

Quote:
And if the races were reversed it would have been a Federal case.
I doubt it. Not every fight in a poor neighborhood turns into a federal case just because white kids give a black kid a bloody nose.

Quote:
The Federal government forcing its views on citizens and overstepping the bounds of the 10th Amendment? Yes, that is sickening.
If by forcing "its views" on citizens you happen to mean enforcing the 14th amendment to the US Constitution then I guess you'd be correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by US Constitution, 14th Amendment
Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 09-27-2007, 08:31 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#143  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
I doubt it, that wouldn't be a good corporate move for the reasons I've already explained.

The rabidly anti-White society that has been created over the last few decades. Apparently racism against Whites is ok.

Quote:
Is it the color of the children or the average income levels of the parents that pay the property taxes that fund the school?
Ghetto schools are SWIMMING in money and it doesn't do a damn thing. They end up spending money to try to throw money at the problem because their hands are tied and can't admit the REAL problem.

http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/...ys/006685.html

Quote:
Rich people are the privileged, they don't need support groups like that.
But they GET it...because it is based on race.

Quote:
What law is stopping you from creating your own TV station, web site, lobbying organization, etc.?


According to what?

Once AGAIN I will point to this example. "White Pride" is denied by the trademarks office, but EVERY OTHER racial group is APPROVED.
http://www.adversity.net/USPTO/ethnic_pride/

Quote:
I doubt it. Not every fight in a poor neighborhood turns into a federal case just because white kids give a black kid a bloody nose.
LOL! Keep dreaming.

Quote:
If by forcing "its views" on citizens you happen to mean enforcing the 14th amendment to the US Constitution then I guess you'd be correct.
If that was the interpretation then the school would have to admit ANYONE.
__________________
http://they-all-think-shes-crazy.ytmnd.com/
Old 09-27-2007, 08:59 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#144  

bob101
I'M A FUCKING RETARD FOR BELIEVING EVERYTHING FOX NEWS TELLS ME ABOUT GEORGE W. BUSH
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
snip.
you're just white trash who's looking for someone to blame. most white people are very well off and definitely don't feel like they're being oppressed or like their being robbed of opportunity or wealth.

Last edited by bob101; 09-27-2007 at 09:46 PM..
Old 09-27-2007, 09:36 PM bob101 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#145  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
The rabidly anti-White society that has been created over the last few decades. Apparently racism against Whites is ok.
What racism against whites? Just because there are programs out there that lend a helping hand to specific minorities doesn't mean that there is a conspiracy against white people. There are plenty more scholarships that white people can get. You want a scholarship, go out and get one, there's plenty that are not race specific, including government money. If you still can't get an education, maybe it's just you.

Quote:
Ghetto schools are SWIMMING in money and it doesn't do a damn thing.
Yes, those Ghettos are just swimming in money... Do you hear yourself?

Quote:
They end up spending money to try to throw money at the problem because their hands are tied and can't admit the REAL problem.

http://www.census.gov/Press-Release/...ys/006685.html
And that problem is? What's your point? Areas with high property tax rates and high investment of those tax dollars into the education system results in better average per student spending. In case you don't know, northern east coast public schools in decent neighborhoods are generally pretty damn good because they are well funded.

But you can't take an average of all of New York State and say that public schools in the poor neighborhoods would be equally well funded. And schools with major problems would likely need more money than ones that are already running properly or not in need of repairs.

Quote:
But they GET it...because it is based on race.
No, they get what they want because they are rich and famous.

Quote:
Once AGAIN I will point to this example. "White Pride" is denied by the trademarks office, but EVERY OTHER racial group is APPROVED.
http://www.adversity.net/USPTO/ethnic_pride/
Clever, but the problem there is that white is not an ethnicity. Why doesn't he post the full documents? It's also interesting to note that his list of "pride" groups doesn't include any of the existing pride groups which would have included white people like: Jersey Pride, Texas Pride, Irish Pride, ...

Or that many of the supposed pride groups that he names are actually dead cases just like his. Like African Pride. Almost any form of Black Pride. Jewish Pride. African Man Pride. Bahama Pride. Mexican Pride. Orgoglio...

And many of the other names like Asian Pride, Bahama Pride, China-Pride, and Jamaca's Pride are actually corporate trademarks... And so were many of the dead names as well.

Do I need to go on? Maybe trying to trademark a term isn't the best way to make a point. And it is certainly not a good case of racial injustice against the entirety of the white race. Denying him a Trademark just means that he does not have exclusive rights to make money off of that trademark. Injustice, I'm afraid, this is not.

Ah, crap. Apparently those links ^^ are temporary. If you want to double check my work you will need to go here: http://www.uspto.gov/index.html and then click on Trademarks and click on step 2 to search the TM database...

Quote:
If that was the interpretation then the school would have to admit ANYONE.
Even black people.
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street

Last edited by pyramid; 09-27-2007 at 11:14 PM..
Old 09-27-2007, 10:43 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#146  

Bukkakeboy
 
Bukkakeboy's Avatar
 
you'd think sam would be tired of getting his ass handed to him in nice filètted pieces on a silver platter time and time again, but he must enjoy your service pyramid
__________________
fuck IRL

this is the internet... and someone is WRONG on it

-Tongboy
Old 09-28-2007, 08:45 AM Bukkakeboy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#147  

topcat989
 
topcat989's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey-boy View Post
id be willing to wager, If there was a white pride group that DIDNT associate themselves with naziism, antisemitism or separatism.It would be quite successful and have a large membership.


I wish it were so, but even then it would be denounced as racist. The PC crowd and especially blacks will NEVER allow ANY white based organizations that are based on any kind of empowerment or defense of whites. No matter how "unracist" they might be.

Case in point, where this high school girl wanted to start a caucasion club at school, and she was definetely not racist, she just wanted a place where white kids would feel welcome to discuss issues of the day. Membership would have been open to all. Now, did the black communitty do the decent thing and say "sure, why not? We have an active African-American club at her campus, and there is the hispanic club, philipino club, chinese club, etc. This will be an opportunety to show that we are interested in peaceful, EQUAL, relations with ALL our neighbors"

Well, did they? Of course not.
Old 09-29-2007, 11:30 AM topcat989 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#148  

möbiustrip
 
möbiustrip's Avatar
 
I saw something yesterday that confused me.

They're putting Latino programming on BET.

I don't remember the name of the show, just that the ad used a lot of Spanglish and it gave me the impression of being, like, Salsa Train.

Can't black people have ONE $@*!&% THING without THE MEXICANS comin' in and fuckin' it all up?
__________________
I personally believe that there has to be a law that limits the power of the supreme court. -- R@$T@M@N
Old 09-29-2007, 12:06 PM möbiustrip is offline  
Reply With Quote
#149  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bukkakeboy View Post
you'd think sam would be tired of getting his ass handed to him in nice filètted pieces on a silver platter time and time again, but he must enjoy your service pyramid

I think you got it backwards, sock puppet.
__________________
http://they-all-think-shes-crazy.ytmnd.com/
Old 09-29-2007, 06:30 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#150  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:10 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.