General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Still better than moms basement, I will add.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

g|aSsJaw
NEW YORK GIANTS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS, ELI MANNING SUPERBOWL 42 MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
some background

so the guy whose room I took over, a friend of a friend was conspiring with two other housemates trying to lead a walk-out, to negotiate for lower rent (and to avoid paying a massive back-utility bill which the landlord stupidly sprung on them) old lady and her whore daughter talked him into it, said "we'll all get a place together."

He threatened to move all three of them out, costing LL three rent checks. My pal who was not involved w/ any of this knew that he had 3-4 friends who would be happy to take the room. He offered it to one of my friends first, but he couldn't do it for another 2-3wk. I was ready to GTFO of moms basement, so I said I would move in immediately. Guy who was threatening to move, trying to lead a walk-out was caught off guard by this, had not paid rent for previous 3wk, so had to scramble to get his junk out.

Old hag and whore daughter said they were moving with him, but never did. Whore daughter let her little rat dog loose in the room the day before I was set to move in, just a few hours after the carpet had been cleaned. Blasted poop all over. They cleaned it again but... Still fucked. She and her sisters also steal food, soda, toiletries on a regular basis. Never clean the bathroom. Landlord is too much of a limpwrist to do anything about it, he is actually considering putting a padlock on the refrigerators (rather than booting out the theives...) In spite of the fact that he tried to lead a "coup" which would have fucked over his friend, the landlord badly, he continues to visit + join us for BBQ's and archery shit, but he is INCREDIBLY bitter, ass-pained because I "took his room."

Now, the event mike is referring to:
Tuesday night we had another of these BBQ's, not ideal for me because the grill and archery range is RIGHT below my room, so I hear 100% of it. Laughing, shitty music, all of it. Plus I can't have my window open if the grill is going. Sucks. But they make fucking delicious food, and they're fun to hang around with so I join in as much as I can. Normally they start conking out at 10:30 or 11 which is fine. But this time they had been drinking a LOooooott. Pal who was offered the room ahead of me was there, getting weird and shouty. They drank a lot of beer and then got into gin. I tapped out at about midnight.

1:20AM butthurt dude shouts at my 2nd story window "FUCK YOU <GHETTO!> WHY DONT YOU POUND ON THE WALL???" Pal who couldn't move in ahead of me chimed in "doesn't wall knocking mean turn it up hahahaha?"

Then music got louder and they bashed the ceiling (my floor.) Has been a problem for several weeks now.

I was furiously fucking angry, texted both of them, went for a drive to cool down. Came back and made a point of it to wake the whole house back up, made me feel better.

Today and over the next couple of days I'm taking over another friends room (the guy who got me in originally,) he is moving out. It's smaller, but has no dog shit, has walk-in closet and more storage just outside the door. Also is a good 60' away from the patio area where they party.

Two-faced butthurt dude is going to continue to visit. Friend warned me that he gossips with whore and old lady even after they sort of screwed him out of his room, set all of this in motion, but I gave him a chance, gave him WiFi password w/ specific instructions not to share it. Very next morning I had five or six more devices on the network... He's a two faced POS, for sure.

I still have never paid into utilities because "whore" has been caught doing laundry for other people in exchange for $$$, and she's been caught running her space heater with windows open JUST to run the bill up.

Old hag has three daughters by three different men, each of those daughters have toddler-age kids. Old hag took over her boyfriends place while he's in jail (6th DUI) so her room gets taken by daughters, who cycle in maybe one night a week. Shrieking children, shitty single degen moms shouting at them to STFU, shitting up the bathroom, stealing razors, stealing soap, stealing food, leaving trash everywhere.

Lunacy

so how many people are residents of that house?

Is the guy that yelled at you to bang on the wall the one that's now in jail?

Is the guy that tried to start the walk-out the father to any of the daughters, or he was dating the woman that has a few daughters?

the mom of the daughters continues to pay rent for a room she no longer lives in so her daughters can crash there once a week?

I have so many questions

"This crosses the line." - Tex Arcana

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum

Last edited by g|aSsJaw; 06-29-2017 at 05:40 PM..

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by g|aSsJaw View Post
so how many people are residents of that house?

Is the guy that yelled at you to bang on the wall the one that's now in jail?

Is the guy that tried to start the walk-out the father to any of the daughters, or he was dating the woman that has a few daughters?

the mom of the daughters continues to pay rent for a room she no longer lives in so her daughters can crash there once a week?

I have so many questions

landlord and his son live above the garage, landlords brother lives below my friend (now below the room I am moving into as I type,) am cool with all of them, they're good dudes, regularly go on archery trips w/ em (have prob seen in pics) then also old bitch, her whore daughter, she has a 5(?) year old for half of the week. Those are the official, "actual" residents. Have never met old bitch's boyfriend. Yes she continues to pay rent and random daughters visit and fuck shit up, never do dishes, never clean etc etc. There's some McDonalds trash just chucked out in the driveway that's been there since yesterday, dog got into it and spread it around... Other friend who ADDED to the yelling who i also sent a text to is taking the room I am moving out of, will supposedly be more okay w/ the mid-week partying. GLWT faget...

guy that started the yelling, the one who is ass-pained has been in jail, used to be a gang banger, now surf bum, does window tinting in the east bay, helps pal out with vinyl wraps once in a while. he on and off fucks "whore," she also has one or two fuccbois visit, not sure what the deal is there, I was told that they are paying but that might just be beef, who knows... I don't understand how she struggles to make very reasonable rent payments and needs to steal food and eat ez mac and shitty burned quesadillas but manages to pay down a new Jeep.

g|aSsJaw

and the landlord doesn't want to put a stop to any of that? why doesn't he just give the old lady an eviction notice?

"a war of attrition it'll be then, i'll tell you this much i have much more longevity and time for this game than you do" - Redrum

Triple B

landlord probably thinks that this is upscale living

even ghetto says its better than his mom's basement so that gives you an idea of the mindset of the group

Triple B

ghetto should be putting all this on youtube

g|aSsJaw

could be a reality show on the outdoor channel

mikeawesome
Baloneyflaps is my lord. I have asked him into my heart.

they made him clean the grouts

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

they didn't make me clean the grout

I chose to clean the grout, it was fucking nasty

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by g|aSsJaw View Post
and the landlord doesn't want to put a stop to any of that? why doesn't he just give the old lady an eviction notice?

i don't know, my friend who is moving out painted a TOTALLY different picture, that she'd be out by the end of the month (the month I moved in,) and then our other pal would move in... that didn't happen

then he told me that LL raised her rent, which I think is true but have no way of confirming

then he asked me to research proper eviction procedure, which I did, described it to him from start to finish. some time later i asked "do you know if LL mailed her the eviction notice blahblah" he said "yeah he has a connection in the courts he is making it happen" (that was a complete load of shit, obviously.)

very very odd

LL's mother and father visited from out of town for ~3 weeks, just before Mothers day. LL's mom is a supporter of Whore, because she is a latina (prob half mex half something else) single mother. LL, LL's mom and I were downstairs. I was in the kitchen prepping bagboil. Pounded chicken breasts to make them uniform, dog started barking. Didn't shut up for ~20 minutes. I asked LL,... You told her she couldn't have a dog inside, right??? He shook his head, looked down and said yeah.

Cuck++++

Then the other day I mentioned how she had opened an unopened case of diet soda of mine. He's like "She's still doing that?" "yeah.."

he never gets fired up. doesn't have the balls to throw her or her mother out. I don't get it. We have friends with stable jobs who want to move in immediately. It's in an incredible location, would be so much better without degenerate peasant slobs living in it...

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

I will say though, soda + food theft is small potatoes compared to noisiness, sleep interruption. I can take steps to stop the food theft... but people clomping up the stairs at all hours, coming home from work late at night, loud partying on stupid days is intolerable. I am very happy + contented w/ the situation now that I am moving to this other room.

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple B View Post
landlord probably thinks that this is upscale living

even ghetto says its better than his mom's basement so that gives you an idea of the mindset of the group

do you still live at home? have you never lived independently? you must... even if my family were perfectly normal + pleasant which they are not, getting out on your own is incredible. Will put up with a lot of shit to maintain that, and I do.

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
some background

so the guy whose room I took over, a friend of a friend was conspiring with two other housemates trying to lead a walk-out, to negotiate for lower rent (and to avoid paying a massive back-utility bill which the landlord stupidly sprung on them) old lady and her whore daughter talked him into it, said "we'll all get a place together."

He threatened to move all three of them out, costing LL three rent checks. My pal who was not involved w/ any of this knew that he had 3-4 friends who would be happy to take the room. He offered it to one of my friends first, but he couldn't do it for another 2-3wk. I was ready to GTFO of moms basement, so I said I would move in immediately. Guy who was threatening to move, trying to lead a walk-out was caught off guard by this, had not paid rent for previous 3wk, so had to scramble to get his junk out.

Old hag and whore daughter said they were moving with him, but never did. Whore daughter let her little rat dog loose in the room the day before I was set to move in, just a few hours after the carpet had been cleaned. Blasted poop all over. They cleaned it again but... Still fucked. She and her sisters also steal food, soda, toiletries on a regular basis. Never clean the bathroom. Landlord is too much of a limpwrist to do anything about it, he is actually considering putting a padlock on the refrigerators (rather than booting out the theives...) In spite of the fact that he tried to lead a "coup" which would have fucked over his friend, the landlord badly, he continues to visit + join us for BBQ's and archery shit, but he is INCREDIBLY bitter, ass-pained because I "took his room."

Now, the event mike is referring to:
Tuesday night we had another of these BBQ's, not ideal for me because the grill and archery range is RIGHT below my room, so I hear 100% of it. Laughing, shitty music, all of it. Plus I can't have my window open if the grill is going. Sucks. But they make fucking delicious food, and they're fun to hang around with so I join in as much as I can. Normally they start conking out at 10:30 or 11 which is fine. But this time they had been drinking a LOooooott. Pal who was offered the room ahead of me was there, getting weird and shouty. They drank a lot of beer and then got into gin. I tapped out at about midnight.

1:20AM butthurt dude shouts at my 2nd story window "FUCK YOU <GHETTO!> WHY DONT YOU POUND ON THE WALL???" Pal who couldn't move in ahead of me chimed in "doesn't wall knocking mean turn it up hahahaha?"

Then music got louder and they bashed the ceiling (my floor.) Has been a problem for several weeks now.

I was furiously fucking angry, texted both of them, went for a drive to cool down. Came back and made a point of it to wake the whole house back up, made me feel better.

Today and over the next couple of days I'm taking over another friends room (the guy who got me in originally,) he is moving out. It's smaller, but has no dog shit, has walk-in closet and more storage just outside the door. Also is a good 60' away from the patio area where they party.

Two-faced butthurt dude is going to continue to visit. Friend warned me that he gossips with whore and old lady even after they sort of screwed him out of his room, set all of this in motion, but I gave him a chance, gave him WiFi password w/ specific instructions not to share it. Very next morning I had five or six more devices on the network... He's a two faced POS, for sure.

I still have never paid into utilities because "whore" has been caught doing laundry for other people in exchange for $$$, and she's been caught running her space heater with windows open JUST to run the bill up.

Old hag has three daughters by three different men, each of those daughters have toddler-age kids. Old hag took over her boyfriends place while he's in jail (6th DUI) so her room gets taken by daughters, who cycle in maybe one night a week. Shrieking children, shitty single degen moms shouting at them to STFU, shitting up the bathroom, stealing razors, stealing soap, stealing food, leaving trash everywhere.

Lunacy
Post sent to Jerry Springer..

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

g|aSsJaw

Maybe the landlord is banging one of them

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

prob