General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

gribly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhEttOrAiD View Post
Stop tooting that meth bro you're starting to go full retard.

So you paid 3 then?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

zeos

didn't you read his avatar he raided ghettoes

RazorWind

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Wouldn't that burn the fuck out of your palm if it sat in the sun all day? But I guess anyone who would use such a thing probably has the darkest tint available anyway..

Depends on which color you get. The black one gets hot as fuck, but the silver ones aren't any worse than the stock plastic one.

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorWind View Post
This is the best shift knob ever made for the MR2. It's the only one that matters.

http://twosrus.com/catalog/product_i...roducts_id=104

Edit: What it sounds like you really need, though, is a shifter boot. There's a thread or two on mr2oc where one of the members has a business making semi-custom interior parts like shifter boots and steering wheel skins. They offer them for all three generations of the MR2, IIRC.

Yeah I havent clicked the link yet but I know you're linking one of those big honkin metal ones... I actually had one on my 93. Did get burned once or twice because I was then and still am stuck parking outside.

I was thinking of going for one of the OEM SW20 knobs on that same site... Quite expensive though.

http://twosrus.com/catalog/product_i...roducts_id=829

I'll think about it. That extra $50 could go towards something else that needs attention very easily.

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Sales and usage of “Rubber Dip" and "Rubber Dip Spray" gallon size products are not complaint with Federal Regulations in the state of California. Therefore gallon sized Rubber Dip and Rubber Dip Spray products cannot be sold in California. Rubber Dip and Rubber Dip Spray can both be purchased in CA in sizes less than 1 gallon. Please be aware of this ruling and follow all guidelines.

Fuck kkkalifornia.

Seriously.

They all say "some day every state will have the same laws"

WELL ITS BEEN 29 FUCKING YEARS LIVING IN THIS NAZI POLICE STATE OF TREE HUGGING AND FUDGE PACKERY I DONT SEE ALABAMA PREVENTING THEIR CITIZENS FROM HAVING GOOD LOOKING CARS

I hope the yosemite fires burn up this whole shitty state... its the fucking Sierra Club's fault that the fires spread so fast and burn so hot.

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by edplayer View Post

I want this but translucent clear with a rose on a stem embedded in the middle

Code: [M]ayhem

GG BLOWING DADDYS MONEY AGAIN ON A PIECE OF SHIT YOU FUCKING NIMROD

mikeawesome
Baloneyflaps is my lord. I have asked him into my heart.

ghetto why don't you just get yourself a 05-06 wrx sti? you're making money now you can afford a better car.

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeawesome View Post
ghetto why don't you just get yourself a 05-06 wrx sti? you're making money now you can afford a better car.

credit rating is shot

WRX is a big lumbering behemoth

farm equipment really

GhEttOrAiD
<--- EVOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code: [M]ayhem View Post
GG BLOWING DADDYS MONEY AGAIN ON A PIECE OF SHIT YOU FUCKING NIMROD

none of this is "daddys money" you dick riding faggot

VanFanel
THERE IS NO DATA HERE - NONE AT ALL! \o/

I know where you live; sending my bff's cousin over for impound.

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:

Why do you people have to use these things??? I don't get the appeal at all, I'd rather see my speed in the accepted units instead of the goofy other units that can get you in trouble.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

~~~ ~~~ Tea[m] Pyratex ~~~ ~~~

Tex Arcana
I am a mean disrespectful person hiding anonymously and need an attitude adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorWind View Post
Depends on which color you get. The black one gets hot as fuck, but the silver ones aren't any worse than the stock plastic one.

I was about to say that smart people put sunshades in their windows when they park; then I remembered this is genmay, and it's full of retards.

Fake edit: truth be known, most the planet is full of retards, only 0.01% actually use sunshades regularly.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call destiny.
--John Hobbs

Tex Arcana

Quote:
Sales and usage of “Rubber Dip" and "Rubber Dip Spray" gallon size products are not complaint with Federal Regulations in the state of California. Therefore gallon sized Rubber Dip and Rubber Dip Spray products cannot be sold in California. Rubber Dip and Rubber Dip Spray can both be purchased in CA in sizes less than 1 gallon. Please be aware of this ruling and follow all guidelines.

Fuck kkkalifornia.

Seriously.

They all say "some day every state will have the same laws"

WELL ITS BEEN 29 FUCKING YEARS LIVING IN THIS NAZI POLICE STATE OF TREE HUGGING AND FUDGE PACKERY I DONT SEE ALABAMA PREVENTING THEIR CITIZENS FROM HAVING GOOD LOOKING CARS

I hope the yosemite fires burn up this whole shitty state... its the fucking Sierra Club's fault that the fires spread so fast and burn so hot.

Damn.

But how is it the Sierra club's fault?

Edit: deliver it to Arizona, pick it up there, win.

--John Hobbs

Tex Arcana

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanFanel View Post
I know where you live; sending my bff's cousin over for impound.

We know where your synagogue is

--John Hobbs