General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Automotive [M]ayhem
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
micrors4racer
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotsoguns View Post
This photo was taken by a friend who just got his new DSLR (5 years ago?) so he fucked up the white balance a bit lol. The correction in photoshop made the headlights and signs in the background appear blue. I do plan a proper conversion to HID using silvia lights and HID lenses from a Hyundai.



Thx. Nothing but compliments over the years, couldn't be happier.

Do it like mine with FX-35 projectors so you can head high-beam too. Shit mine will probably fit yours if my 86 and your 240 use the same lights
__________________
Yay Area

<3 danvuquoc
Old 10-25-2010, 01:36 PM micrors4racer is offline  
Reply With Quote
#136  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Lotsoguns
 
Lotsoguns's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by micrors4racer View Post
Do it like mine with FX-35 projectors so you can head high-beam too. Shit mine will probably fit yours if my 86 and your 240 use the same lights

I was looking at your pictures and was thinking the same thing. Did you ever have a thread for the build? Source material?
__________________
5573c6c1e0a02abcd0cc95d9a13fe731
Old 10-25-2010, 05:26 PM Lotsoguns is offline  
Reply With Quote
#137  

Gearhead
god of welders and keeper of the magical torch
 
Gearhead's Avatar
 
2007 CBR 600rr with various mods



2003 Wrangler X

__________________
“What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his soul.” - J.C.
Member of Micks for Mayhem Irish Crew
Motorcycle Club

Zombie Outbreak Response Team: Urban Division
Old 10-25-2010, 06:16 PM Gearhead is offline  
Reply With Quote
#138  

KorruptioN
 
KorruptioN's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotsoguns View Post
I was looking at your pictures and was thinking the same thing. Did you ever have a thread for the build? Source material?

Because I have search:

http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=828039
Old 10-25-2010, 07:06 PM KorruptioN is offline  
Reply With Quote
#139  

Lantec
PozMcAIDS_McFaggotPants
 
Lantec's Avatar
 
04 WRX
__________________
Lantec
Member of the [M] Cantonese (廣東話) Crew, an umbrella corporation that includes 中山, 东莞, 台山, 潮州, 客家, etc.
Old 10-25-2010, 08:53 PM Lantec is offline  
Reply With Quote
#140  

pepperochini
 
some guy helped me mod my car not too long ago...

dumped the bitch and added some mind-blowing curtains ...























































































Uploaded with ImageShack.us
__________________
┌П┐(◉_◉)┌П┐
Old 10-26-2010, 01:45 AM pepperochini is offline  
Reply With Quote
#141  

Manik
Actual size of my penis.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrUnX View Post

I fucking hate mercedes. But the e55 is beautiful.
__________________
ಠ_ಠ
Old 10-26-2010, 02:33 AM Manik is offline  
Reply With Quote
#142  

Colicious
I'm 18 and my mom grounded me for going 10 over the speed limit!! <3 siriusnova
 
Colicious's Avatar
 


2010 Chevrolet 2500HD z71 ltz

1976 Toyota Land Cruiser
chev 350
lockers front and rear
chromo shafts front and rear
hydraulic steering
full cage from metal tech
4" lift
35" toyo mts
lot more
__________________
3e8e19ca5f2e1c52bbc2223c33a41dda [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:15 AM Colicious is offline  
Reply With Quote
#143  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
That's a sweet FJ

I'd have gone with a selectable locker for the front, but if it's a trailer toy who cares.

What trans and t-case?
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 10-26-2010, 01:38 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#144  

Colicious
I'm 18 and my mom grounded me for going 10 over the speed limit!! <3 siriusnova
 
Colicious's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
That's a sweet FJ

I'd have gone with a selectable locker for the front, but if it's a trailer toy who cares.

What trans and t-case?

stock tranny and transfer case. have a gear splitter in it though. its an autolocker in the front (like a detroit). cant tell its there in 2wd, and in 4lo with the hydro, you dont notice it anyways. i can buried to the frame in mud and still turn the tires with a finger

edit: i drive it on the street all the time

edit2: not to trails, but around town
__________________
3e8e19ca5f2e1c52bbc2223c33a41dda [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 10-26-2010, 03:25 PM Colicious is offline  
Reply With Quote
#145  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colicious View Post
stock tranny and transfer case. have a gear splitter in it though. its an autolocker in the front (like a detroit). cant tell its there in 2wd, and in 4lo with the hydro, you dont notice it anyways. i can buried to the frame in mud and still turn the tires with a finger

edit: i drive it on the street all the time

edit2: not to trails, but around town

Huh nice.

Stock 350? Got some longtubes on it or anything?
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 10-26-2010, 04:03 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#146  

Colicious
I'm 18 and my mom grounded me for going 10 over the speed limit!! <3 siriusnova
 
Colicious's Avatar
 
yea stock. no room really for headers or anything. its a very tight fit. also has dual optima batteries solenoid for the winch (winch itself is yet to be installed), power steering reservoir, power steering cooler, oil cooler, etc
__________________
3e8e19ca5f2e1c52bbc2223c33a41dda [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 10-26-2010, 05:42 PM Colicious is offline  
Reply With Quote
#147  

DopefishLives
The Artist Formerly Known As StratocasterMaster, I was so [H]ard Kyle could feel it in Texas and got
 
DopefishLives's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepperochini View Post
some guy helped me mod my car not too long ago...

dumped the bitch and added some mind-blowing curtains ...




Uploaded with ImageShack.us

VIP
__________________
Wow | So E92 | Very 335i | Much ///M Sport
Old 10-26-2010, 06:45 PM DopefishLives is offline  
Reply With Quote
#148  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colicious View Post
yea stock. no room really for headers or anything. its a very tight fit. also has dual optima batteries solenoid for the winch (winch itself is yet to be installed), power steering reservoir, power steering cooler, oil cooler, etc

winches are awesome; I was always thinking of having one but never went out enough. Here in southern CA it's hard to get into that sort of trouble anyway if you have a half way decent truck. My 3.4L 4x4 yota on 33s with a rear locker was more than enough for hills, sand and brush. For better or for worse we don't have any mud.
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 10-26-2010, 06:52 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#149  

Colicious
I'm 18 and my mom grounded me for going 10 over the speed limit!! <3 siriusnova
 
Colicious's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
winches are awesome; I was always thinking of having one but never went out enough. Here in southern CA it's hard to get into that sort of trouble anyway if you have a half way decent truck. My 3.4L 4x4 yota on 33s with a rear locker was more than enough for hills, sand and brush. For better or for worse we don't have any mud.

i hate the mud. its more for when you break and/or flop or the real big obstacles
__________________
3e8e19ca5f2e1c52bbc2223c33a41dda [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 10-26-2010, 07:12 PM Colicious is offline  
Reply With Quote
#150  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:42 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.