General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Vault of [M]ayhem!
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

alphaivt

wait, i don't get what happened here? he said he bought the car at 17 with 40k saved up in kentucky but someone found out that it was actually bought in cleveland?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Rang3find3r
sabercat tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaivt View Post
wait, i don't get what happened here? he said he bought the car at 17 with 40k saved up in kentucky but someone found out that it was actually bought in cleveland?

Cliffs:

1. asshat says he just bought a Touareg
2. asshat did not just buy a Touareg
3. asshat is an asshat
4. it's lunch time

Entropy
Face is the best Gen[M]ay member ever. I wish I could suck him off for week straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rang3find3r View Post
snip.

Holy SHIT. What are you talking about? Some kid used some pictures from an ebay auction and pretended he owned that car. What is all of this about running businesses, his future in jeopardy, and thinking about the consequences of his actions, etc?
You are a fucking TOOL. The e-mail you sent the real seller just SCREAMS it too. I'm sure he'll cast it aside thinking you're more mentally deficient than the impostor, bringing up to his attention that someone stole his...oh no, wait for it....POINT & SHOOT CAMERA PICTURES OF A 2005 FUCKING TOUAREG.
Get a life shithead.
This subf is full of idiots. I always get my feathers seriously ruffled when I come in here.

edit: I don't plan on coming back to this thread to read whatever drivel you come up with, so fuck off.

Last edited by Entropy; 12-09-2006 at 02:17 PM..

flipside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
Holy SHIT. What are you talking about? Some kid used some pictures from an ebay auction and pretended he owned that car. What is all of this about running businesses, his future in jeopardy, and thinking about the consequences of his actions, etc?
You are a fucking TOOL. The e-mail you sent the real seller just SCREAMS it too. I'm sure he'll cast it aside thinking you're more mentally deficient than the impostor, bringing up to his attention that someone stole his...oh no, wait for it....POINT & SHOOT CAMERA PICTURES OF A 2005 FUCKING TOUAREG.
Get a life shithead.
This subf is full of idiots. I always get my feathers seriously ruffled when I come in here.

As much as I enjoy what's happened in this thread, that e-mail was really stupid.

No one's going to care that he took those pictures and passed them off as his own. If he used them and tried to sell his car with them without disclosing the source, maybe it'd be an issue, but in this case it isn't.

He's just a stupid kid who wants attention, and frankly we're giving him what he wants.

SNaray8442

Quote:
Here's another thing you learned today:

25. The difference, as you've no doubt begun to realize, is that yes, I actually do drive 60's(and 70's) domestic boats. I own them, I maintain them, I am entirely responsible for them. I didn't steal pictures from an eBay auction so that I could try to make myself look like the ultimate hot shit of the internet. Perhaps one day you will understand the difference between someone who works hard for the few things that they have, and someone who pretends to have everything and in reality has nothing.

I have a clean conscience when I go to bed at night. I'm proud of what I own, meager as it may be. I'm proud of what I have so far accomplished with my life so far. Perhaps I don't have a flourishing business with 15 high end cars and everything else under the sun like you would have us believe you have, but what I do have, I worked for. My cars may not be worth a shitload of money, but it's entirely irrelevant. Why? Because they're mine.

Your opinion of my cars or anyone else's is totally worthless. You're going to talk a load of shit about my cars when you steal pictures from eBay auctions to try to prove to people that you're some rich asshole? Haha. Let me know how that works out.

You wanted some high level of acceptance and admiration from people, and the only way you know how to acheive it is by lying through your teeth, posting pictures of cars that aren't yours. That's just amazing to me. I wonder what happened to all the people in the world who were proud of their own accomplishments, modest as they may be?

You've got some serious problems, kid. I may not be the very nicest guy on the forum, and I may not have the fastest/most expensive/best handling car on the forum, but like most people here, I've worked for it and I *gasp* actually own it. I'd rather own a shitbox Yugo with a blown head gasket, 3 flat tires, busted windshield and no gas tank, and have people look down on me for it, than pretend to own a Touareg and have superficial people look up to me for it.

When you understand that simple concept, you will make it in life. You just might. The sad thing is that I don't expect that you're going to see it, until something really happens to you.

Range,

Rock on man. I usually think most of the shit you post is retarded crap, or I'll strongly disagree with it, but I fully agree with you here. Hating on a man for the style and type of car he drives is very high school immature , and pretending to own a nice car is just an extension of that.

Don't think emailing the owner of the pictures was worth a damn, hell, I wouldn't care if people went and showed pictures of my car and pretended they belonged to me, I spam those around enough that I'm sure its happened. If I notice it I may go on and correct them, but I doubt an actual car dealership gives a shit.

toureg208 needs to grow up, hopefully having his ass handed to him and having his own SebTheDJ moment on Auto[M]ay will help in that process.

P.S. Range, I yours cars, fuck tha haterz and tha police.

EDIT: WHERE IS YOUR TOUREG NOW?

Last edited by SNaray8442; 12-09-2006 at 02:25 PM..

Rang3find3r
sabercat tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
Get a life shithead.

edit: I don't plan on coming back to this thread to read whatever drivel you come up with, so fuck off.

good, don't, don't come back to the subforum either, you'll never live it down

uRizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunchies View Post
yeah, i'm an asian driving a 17 year old FC -__-

You're azn? Fuck, guess that's another FC that will die from excessive dorifto damage, amiright?

Bunchies

Quote:
Originally Posted by uRizen View Post
You're azn? Fuck, guess that's another FC that will die from excessive dorifto damage, amiright?

all of my dorifto is pretty much confined to LFS

Ho Lee Shit of the Asian Crew

71e7a3a5f86e282d6e23b172626f6cad

TrUnX

Last Activity: Today 03:20 PM

Whats up touareg? 20's in yet?

OMGTOUAREGLOL
touareg208
I boost my ego by finding cars I like on eBay and then pretending to buy them!

Yep...I got owned.

Here's my honest answer to all this:

I had a shitty week. Girl trouble, grades trouble...etc... I just needed to boost my confidence.

Rang3find3r
sabercat tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrUnX View Post
Last Activity: Today 03:20 PM

Whats up touareg? 20's in yet?

it's gonna take him a while to read through all this

Rang3find3r
sabercat tamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by touareg208 View Post
Yep...I got owned.

I had a shitty week. Girl trouble, grades trouble...etc... I just needed to boost my confidence.

whoa whoa whoa what?

you call that an excuse?

edit: how does it boost your confidence when everybody is telling you that they don't believe a word you say?

OMGTOUAREGLOL
touareg208

Quote:
whoa whoa whoa what?

you call that an excuse?

Nope. It's all I have though. I'm not going to pull a Seb and lose my temper... but I guess I deserve it all.

I want to apologize to everyone. Here. Now. I'm really sorry guys

4byTacoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by touareg208 View Post
Yep...I got owned.

how does owning a make believe car boost your confidence? Maybe you need to have some confidence shoved up your ass for your girl trouble.

OMGTOUAREGLOL
touareg208

If I get banned I understand... I'll take it like a man.