General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Renork
 
Renork's Avatar
 
I am a big fan of the Hellbringer. The dot does nice damage, can heal myself fairly well, and my ult tends to scare the crap out of people.
__________________
.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:13 AM Renork is offline  
Reply With Quote
#211  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Renork
 
Renork's Avatar
 
Also, lets try and get enough people online and not in game at the same time to start the clan. Lets say a window between 3pm and 3:15ish PM EST (1.5 hours from this posting.) try to be online and not in game. Hopefully we can get a clan made quickly.


Lol, just went 13 and 1, Hellflower + Steamboots + ring of the teacher = epic hellbringer.

Barbcoat is pretty good too, hit them with a life void, turn on the barbcoat, and then every time they attack me they heal me while my dot and ult rape
__________________
.

Last edited by Renork; 07-26-2009 at 11:00 AM..
Old 07-26-2009, 10:28 AM Renork is offline  
Reply With Quote
#212  

Gabbo
 
I'll try to be on for the game at 3 mentioned by renork, and I have 5 more invites if people still need them

edit: make that 3
Old 07-26-2009, 11:18 AM Gabbo is offline  
Reply With Quote
#213  

lonedawg
Stiler
 
lonedawg's Avatar
 
My main complaint so far is that the lv's mean too much imo.

If someone on a team outlv's everyone else by like 5 they can dominate, especially blood hunter, scout, etc.

I had the moon queen at lv 11 and the blood hunter was at lv 16, he attacks me near my tower just by himself I use my ult and all beams hit him along with my other skill a nd he still kills me.
Old 07-26-2009, 02:05 PM lonedawg is offline  
Reply With Quote
#214  

Renork
 
Renork's Avatar
 
There are currently 5 people online now but some are in game. Everyone who can, log on and get into channel Genmay

Lets try to get this clan going.
__________________
.
Old 07-26-2009, 02:15 PM Renork is offline  
Reply With Quote
#215  

needsmoarwowbeta
 
Lolz waiting to play until the next patch is out since maphack is pretty rampant right now.
__________________
ef518d5a6c1e15a2e68e065f3b6afbf2
Old 07-26-2009, 02:23 PM needsmoarwowbeta is offline  
Reply With Quote
#216  

Condoner
 
Condoner's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiler View Post
My main complaint so far is that the lv's mean too much imo.

If someone on a team outlv's everyone else by like 5 they can dominate, especially blood hunter, scout, etc.

I had the moon queen at lv 11 and the blood hunter was at lv 16, he attacks me near my tower just by himself I use my ult and all beams hit him along with my other skill a nd he still kills me.

Stop playing EM/Stop sucking so much.

You should never be outleveled by more than two or three levels, and items mean a hell of a lot more than levels do.
Old 07-26-2009, 02:50 PM Condoner is offline  
Reply With Quote
#217  

lonedawg
Stiler
 
lonedawg's Avatar
 
lol, I was the highest lv on my team , he just killed so many of us that he outlv'd us, and lv's mean a hell of a lot, especially in the mid game.

He got so many kills against my team taht he lv'd fast and with each kill = more money and less money for the people that died hence lower lv's = less money thus less items as well, it's all connected.
Old 07-26-2009, 03:02 PM lonedawg is offline  
Reply With Quote
#218  

Condoner
 
Condoner's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiler View Post
lol, I was the highest lv on my team , he just killed so many of us that he outlv'd us, and lv's mean a hell of a lot, especially in the mid game.

He got so many kills against my team taht he lv'd fast and with each kill = more money and less money for the people that died hence lower lv's = less money thus less items as well, it's all connected.

Sounds like him being a lot better than everyone on your team was the reason.
Old 07-26-2009, 03:28 PM Condoner is offline  
Reply With Quote
#219  

SupermanwOOt
 
awww wtf I get "Login Failed: Bad Data" everytime I try to login. No fix AFAIK.
Old 07-26-2009, 09:08 PM SupermanwOOt is offline  
Reply With Quote
#220  

SupermanwOOt
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Condoner View Post
Sounds like him being a lot better than everyone on your team was the reason.

well the smart thing to do was to start playing madman as soon as beta came out. He probably did that so he is good at madman and madman>all other heroes so he is the best of all heroes. amirite?

edit: and he def is OP cuz I always pick a tank char and he out tanks me and then still kills me
Old 07-26-2009, 09:19 PM SupermanwOOt is offline  
Reply With Quote
#221  

wigglesworth
 
wigglesworth's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupermanwOOt View Post
well the smart thing to do was to start playing madman as soon as beta came out. He probably did that so he is good at madman and madman>all other heroes so he is the best of all heroes. amirite?

edit: and he def is OP cuz I always pick a tank char and he out tanks me and then still kills me
clearly this is an unbalance via the game...
__________________
"St. WigglesWorth! of CRUNKKKK" -antisechs
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. -Hunter S Thompson
Old 07-26-2009, 09:22 PM wigglesworth is offline  
Reply With Quote
#222  

kooshball
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupermanwOOt View Post
awww wtf I get "Login Failed: Bad Data" everytime I try to login. No fix AFAIK.

same for me. anyone know how to fix this?
Old 07-26-2009, 10:01 PM kooshball is offline  
Reply With Quote
#223  

lonedawg
Stiler
 
lonedawg's Avatar
 
The servers are down.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:16 PM lonedawg is offline  
Reply With Quote
#224  

Condoner
 
Condoner's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupermanwOOt View Post
well the smart thing to do was to start playing madman as soon as beta came out. He probably did that so he is good at madman and madman>all other heroes so he is the best of all heroes. amirite?

edit: and he def is OP cuz I always pick a tank char and he out tanks me and then still kills me

Actually, madman was pretty weak a while ago. He had nothing but passives and wasn't good until late, late, late game like old naix.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:23 PM Condoner is offline  
Reply With Quote
#225  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:34 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.