General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Renork

I am a big fan of the Hellbringer. The dot does nice damage, can heal myself fairly well, and my ult tends to scare the crap out of people.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Renork

Also, lets try and get enough people online and not in game at the same time to start the clan. Lets say a window between 3pm and 3:15ish PM EST (1.5 hours from this posting.) try to be online and not in game. Hopefully we can get a clan made quickly.

Lol, just went 13 and 1, Hellflower + Steamboots + ring of the teacher = epic hellbringer.

Barbcoat is pretty good too, hit them with a life void, turn on the barbcoat, and then every time they attack me they heal me while my dot and ult rape

Last edited by Renork; 07-26-2009 at 11:00 AM..

Gabbo

I'll try to be on for the game at 3 mentioned by renork, and I have 5 more invites if people still need them

edit: make that 3

lonedawg
Stiler

My main complaint so far is that the lv's mean too much imo.

If someone on a team outlv's everyone else by like 5 they can dominate, especially blood hunter, scout, etc.

I had the moon queen at lv 11 and the blood hunter was at lv 16, he attacks me near my tower just by himself I use my ult and all beams hit him along with my other skill a nd he still kills me.

Renork

There are currently 5 people online now but some are in game. Everyone who can, log on and get into channel Genmay

Lets try to get this clan going.

needsmoarwowbeta

Lolz waiting to play until the next patch is out since maphack is pretty rampant right now.

Condoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiler View Post
My main complaint so far is that the lv's mean too much imo.

If someone on a team outlv's everyone else by like 5 they can dominate, especially blood hunter, scout, etc.

I had the moon queen at lv 11 and the blood hunter was at lv 16, he attacks me near my tower just by himself I use my ult and all beams hit him along with my other skill a nd he still kills me.

Stop playing EM/Stop sucking so much.

You should never be outleveled by more than two or three levels, and items mean a hell of a lot more than levels do.

lonedawg
Stiler

lol, I was the highest lv on my team , he just killed so many of us that he outlv'd us, and lv's mean a hell of a lot, especially in the mid game.

He got so many kills against my team taht he lv'd fast and with each kill = more money and less money for the people that died hence lower lv's = less money thus less items as well, it's all connected.

Condoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiler View Post
lol, I was the highest lv on my team , he just killed so many of us that he outlv'd us, and lv's mean a hell of a lot, especially in the mid game.

He got so many kills against my team taht he lv'd fast and with each kill = more money and less money for the people that died hence lower lv's = less money thus less items as well, it's all connected.

Sounds like him being a lot better than everyone on your team was the reason.

SupermanwOOt

awww wtf I get "Login Failed: Bad Data" everytime I try to login. No fix AFAIK.

SupermanwOOt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Condoner View Post
Sounds like him being a lot better than everyone on your team was the reason.

well the smart thing to do was to start playing madman as soon as beta came out. He probably did that so he is good at madman and madman>all other heroes so he is the best of all heroes. amirite?

edit: and he def is OP cuz I always pick a tank char and he out tanks me and then still kills me

wigglesworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupermanwOOt View Post
well the smart thing to do was to start playing madman as soon as beta came out. He probably did that so he is good at madman and madman>all other heroes so he is the best of all heroes. amirite?

edit: and he def is OP cuz I always pick a tank char and he out tanks me and then still kills me
clearly this is an unbalance via the game...

kooshball

Quote:
awww wtf I get "Login Failed: Bad Data" everytime I try to login. No fix AFAIK.

same for me. anyone know how to fix this?

lonedawg
Stiler

The servers are down.

Condoner

Quote:

Actually, madman was pretty weak a while ago. He had nothing but passives and wasn't good until late, late, late game like old naix.