General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Lognuts
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt View Post
So really you don't get the "full" game unless you spend some coin, which makes sense.

or you earn "tokens" of some kind, forget what they are called exactly, for completing quests, or certain other achievements and you can put those towards buying expansions, more bags, etc. in the store.

So you CAN earn the full game from earning enough of these, don't know how reasonable this idea is though.
Old 11-09-2010, 09:27 AM Lognuts is offline  
Reply With Quote
#16  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Drizzt
 
Drizzt's Avatar
 
you got to play alot to earn that. Not sure how much the quest cost, they go on sale slot, but certain quest, you can get turbine points to spend at the store, but i have never seen more than 5 turbine points awarded for a quest or a deed being completed. for example the 4th and 5th bag cost 500 turbine points each, so 1000 in total. So that's 200 quests, and ONLY if they award you with the tokens, that would take a crazy amount of time. If you like the game it's worth it to pay, it's only $10 a month, well if you do the $30 every 3 months. Which is really not that bad.
__________________
MBON|gHub|LbYpavflKJ
59fce89076a3d2f5851e8c291f40e708

"Do not be afraid of the darkness, be afraid of what it hides"

- Drizzt Do'Urden

d53f78fef409408e2230f13db8ca19bb [pornmay.com]

b93149b95e0d7e32a815b7ae4e95c3d6
Old 11-09-2010, 09:23 PM Drizzt is offline  
Reply With Quote
#17  

Naveronski
 
A few friends are trying to convince me to pick this up.

I played a rogue in WoW, and loved it. What would that translate to in here? Anything?

And is this game going to entertain me?

I was in the top raiding guild on my server during my peak, but that was ~3 yrs ago.
__________________
[M]ilitary [M]ayhem
Gen[M]ay Gun Club
Old 01-11-2011, 08:48 PM Naveronski is offline  
Reply With Quote
#18  

chuckybob
Mario raped Peach in her fuzzy spot while twisting and twirling his mustache sexylike
 
chuckybob's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lognuts View Post
or you earn "tokens" of some kind, forget what they are called exactly, for completing quests, or certain other achievements and you can put those towards buying expansions, more bags, etc. in the store.

So you CAN earn the full game from earning enough of these, don't know how reasonable this idea is though.

more importantly, you can use them to buy a horse
Old 01-11-2011, 08:52 PM chuckybob is offline  
Reply With Quote
#19  

Naveronski
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveronski View Post
A few friends are trying to convince me to pick this up.

I played a rogue in WoW, and loved it. What would that translate to in here? Anything?

And is this game going to entertain me?

I was in the top raiding guild on my server during my peak, but that was ~3 yrs ago.

http://www.casualstrolltomordor.com/...-in-wow-lingo/

I found that, is it pretty close?

So I'm looking at the Champion class...
__________________
[M]ilitary [M]ayhem
Gen[M]ay Gun Club
Old 01-11-2011, 09:04 PM Naveronski is offline  
Reply With Quote
#20  

chuckybob
Mario raped Peach in her fuzzy spot while twisting and twirling his mustache sexylike
 
chuckybob's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naveronski View Post
http://www.casualstrolltomordor.com/...-in-wow-lingo/

I found that, is it pretty close?

So I'm looking at the Champion class...

you probably want something closer to burglar
Old 01-11-2011, 09:34 PM chuckybob is offline  
Reply With Quote
#21  

Drizzt
 
Drizzt's Avatar
 
ya rouge would be closest to burglar in LOTRO for sure. Champion is DPS melee.
__________________
MBON|gHub|LbYpavflKJ
59fce89076a3d2f5851e8c291f40e708

"Do not be afraid of the darkness, be afraid of what it hides"

- Drizzt Do'Urden

d53f78fef409408e2230f13db8ca19bb [pornmay.com]

b93149b95e0d7e32a815b7ae4e95c3d6
Old 01-11-2011, 09:53 PM Drizzt is offline  
Reply With Quote
#22  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:51 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.