General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General [M]ayhem > Gaming
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
?psalus
Apsalus
 
I hear good things about Fat Princess and Super Stardust HD looks really fun.
Old 01-09-2011, 02:43 AM ?psalus is offline  
Reply With Quote
#16  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

jonnydooluvsu
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by L33T_h4x0r_d00d View Post
I rented warhawk and didnt like it at all. That sucks about fat princess.

Anyone have a review of Modnation racers?

Modnation racers is pretty awesome. one of the best mariokart esque games out there, they always do updates with new cars etc. multiplayer is also great and even better playing locally. the 2nd one is supposed to be coming out, i'm not sure how soon though.
__________________
80cc3c444aef8e044cce8f6aa60ec636
Old 01-09-2011, 09:02 AM jonnydooluvsu is offline  
Reply With Quote
#17  

L33T_h4x0r_d00d
 
L33T_h4x0r_d00d's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by eNforcer View Post
castle crashers.... duh

scott pilgram is fun too


Ooh castle crashers was fun when I played the demo on 360.


Scott Pilgram looks really good too.


Quote:
Originally Posted by milk steak View Post
that turtles in time is some 3d remake isnt it? i find it visually unappealing from the off but is the gameplay pretty much the same?
if they have the original i'll get it

I have the original for SNES so the new one is low on my list anyway.
__________________
Guns are awesome, if you disagree kill yourself with a knife. -POVRayMan
Old 01-09-2011, 09:11 AM L33T_h4x0r_d00d is offline  
Reply With Quote
#18  

L33T_h4x0r_d00d
 
L33T_h4x0r_d00d's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnydooluvsu View Post
Modnation racers is pretty awesome. one of the best mariokart esque games out there, they always do updates with new cars etc. multiplayer is also great and even better playing locally. the 2nd one is supposed to be coming out, i'm not sure how soon though.

Its not built around micro-transactions is it?
__________________
Guns are awesome, if you disagree kill yourself with a knife. -POVRayMan
Old 01-09-2011, 09:12 AM L33T_h4x0r_d00d is offline  
Reply With Quote
#19  

L33T_h4x0r_d00d
 
L33T_h4x0r_d00d's Avatar
 
Oh I forgot there some borderlands DLC I'm going to have to get too.
__________________
Guns are awesome, if you disagree kill yourself with a knife. -POVRayMan
Old 01-09-2011, 09:13 AM L33T_h4x0r_d00d is offline  
Reply With Quote
#20  

kimrari
 
Mortal Kombat II.

It's 4.99, has netplay and is never hard to find a match.
Old 01-09-2011, 04:02 PM kimrari is offline  
Reply With Quote
#21  

jonnydooluvsu
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by L33T_h4x0r_d00d View Post
Its not built around micro-transactions is it?

not really , the tracks are shared as are vehicles by the community, like little big planet. there are cars that can be purchased i think. mostly its all free download

i forgot to mention the game has long load times which was patched but its still pretty long even after (im going to guess here , but lets say 30 seconds?), this turned off a number of poeple, i'm not sure if they've patched it again or not.
__________________
80cc3c444aef8e044cce8f6aa60ec636

Last edited by jonnydooluvsu; 01-09-2011 at 04:45 PM..
Old 01-09-2011, 04:39 PM jonnydooluvsu is offline  
Reply With Quote
#22  

L33T_h4x0r_d00d
 
L33T_h4x0r_d00d's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimrari View Post
Mortal Kombat II.

It's 4.99, has netplay and is never hard to find a match.

Did they fix the lag issue?

I'm pretty sure I already have it on 3 different consoles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnydooluvsu View Post
not really , the tracks are shared as are vehicles by the community, like little big planet. there are cars that can be purchased i think. mostly its all free download

i forgot to mention the game has long load times which was patched but its still pretty long even after (im going to guess here , but lets say 30 seconds?), this turned off a number of poeple, i'm not sure if they've patched it again or not.

Oooh sounds good.
__________________
Guns are awesome, if you disagree kill yourself with a knife. -POVRayMan
Old 01-09-2011, 05:53 PM L33T_h4x0r_d00d is offline  
Reply With Quote
#23  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:57 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.