General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

ry_goody

Evidence of Atheist and Christian neurosis.

from digg today
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...rticle=1&cat=0
"Parallel universes exist"

Basically the supposition that because the possibilities of the future time spans of a quantum particle can be identified by mathematical means, they suppose quite literally multiple universes exist.

Is it really that hard for them to notice, I mean honestly is it that hard to notice that this supposition of alternative universes is derived off of studying QUANTUM PARTICLES. Not physical particles.

The supposition that because quantum particles do this, that there is quite literally multiple universes, is in fact a supposition. They are extrapolating this fact of quantum particles into molecular particles and ultimately, completely manifested matter. This is a complete assumption, this is nothing more than wishful thinking.

The simple fact of the matter is, and exactly as the evidences of quantum mechanics demonstrates itself, this is a phenomena of quantum particles, not physically manifested particles. These possibilities, alternatives universes are EXACTLY as the evidence and proofs demonstrate, possibilities existing at the quantum state waiting to be unlocked via human observation. Possibilities waiting at the quantum level awaiting the point at which a human physically manifests them. We are the observers.

But what are these scientific "normal" minds presenting? Some fucking hopeful delusion of supposition. I read this and I thought to myself "no duh". I experience the possibilities presented by these alternate quantum states under meditation and marijuana every night. All they are presenting evidences of is what I intuitionally know by attuning to the information encoded in my molecular level, and ultimately subatomic level, put there by years worth of evolution, which then reveal to me these facts by mere subjective intuition and feeling.

But scientists have to look at these particles floating in a test tube to recognize this and consider it a great 'revelation'. Then furthermore, suppose things that are completely skewed and whack. The language they've chosen to use, the way they consciously comprehend is so out of tune with the true nature of their being that this is quite literally neurosis. A disconnection of conscious thought process and comprehension to how the unconscious, molecular or subatomic aspects of your psyche actually function. When they found this proof they should have thought "oh thats how I can think into the future and choose my path". But no, they suppose what? Actual other universes exist? This is a level of retardation I cannot even fathom. They are so far behind me. I have honestly lost all hope in science in terms of revealing truth or underlying functions, it's going to take them another 40 years probably to prove to me everything that I already know about the underlying nature of the human psyche. Honestly, I hate having to think of myself ahead of all of this, but every thing presents to me this fact, it slaps me in the face more and more.

Why is this evidence of this neurosis, because I, the non-atheist, the non-christian can recognize this by the means I've chosen to structure and utilize my concious mind. Atheists and Christians cannot recognize this.

Science is nothing more than a system of comprehension to create machines, that is it. It's 'truth' is dumb, immature and the product of neurosis and a perpetuater of neurosis.

I have to stop and say, this is not absurd. Science in fact completely agrees with me. Everything that you feel and think is accounted for by physiological aspects of the brain, this is proven fact. But they don't take into account, I think they're too afraid to take into account, the fact that your physiological brain is composed of quantum particles at the core, particles which in them hold future possibilities and come into existence by mere observation of them. What I express here is not the product of rejecting anything, it is the product of adding onto whats already there and supposed. Quite literally, we are the observers, we are the things that physical manifestation hinges on.

go ahead say 'lolz we are quantum particles ' in a sarcastic tone, I know some of you are thinking it, because it inadvertently became my catch phrase in a few threads. But recognize, in that sarcastic tone all you are perpetuating is a simple fact that people will come to realize in the future, so I would thank you for your sarcasm

Last edited by ry_goody; 09-24-2007 at 07:04 PM..

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

sir tex

nothing some LSD can't fix

Mr. Marbles

If only you could channel your dementia into something more useful Maybe the world could benefit somehow.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

" experience the possibilities presented by these alternate quantum states under meditation and marijuana every night."

That sums it up the best

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marbles View Post
If only you could channel your dementia into something more useful Maybe the world could benefit somehow.

im working on some stuff

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
" experience the possibilities presented by these alternate quantum states under meditation and marijuana every night."

That sums it up the best

lolz cause marijuana is false... I mean... everyone knows that what comes from books and TV is undoubtedly more true than what a plant interacting with your brain presents... cause I mean, it's a plant, chemicals and your brain... how can that possibly present something true? I mean really.... natural structure is just retarded

please. Do you even think about what you insinuate or do you just plan on riding the wave of democratic truth everytime you open your mouth?

Last edited by ry_goody; 09-24-2007 at 08:12 PM..

SnakeIRye

Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
Science is nothing more than a system of comprehension to create machines, that is it. It's 'truth' is dumb, immature and the product of neurosis and a perpetuater of neurosis.

The theory of multiple universes has nothing to do with being "atheist" or "religious" How you could come to some kind of dumb conclusion from that baffles me as much as how fast and desperate you can jump on a couple paragraph blurb(that is suspiciously devoid of peer review content) just to justify some wild hallucination of yours. The only thing science is perpetuating is your delusion by allowing you access to the internet.

jayjaya29

Well the only thing I can say is that at least he is thinking up this instead of doing nothing.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
*batshit insane babble post #60000

yeah

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush

Shrooms

Ralph

This is a monumental breakthrough indeed.... all these years we've based everything on "evidence" or "proof" and repeatable "tests" when clearly we should have been getting high in our parent's basements.

undertakr

excellent!
you're well on the way to www.timecube.com

that man has provided me with HOURS of endless entertainment. although you are stuck right now at just a few minutes, with persistent hard work, you too can be as cool as him.

mofugger
I'm married to a gay man

if the universe is the totality of all that exists, how can there be multiple instances of a totality?

Xayd

BillyRoobin

I got high last night and had the weirdest feeling. It was like I was asleep but I really wasn't, and I was paralyzed but really not.
Considering the rock hard evidence presented here I proposed that every one is actually asleep and everything we experience is just part of the matrix and we are actually all just sitting in bathtubs controlled by robots.