General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
You're so funny Did you just come up with that one, or is that a favorite that you use from time to time?

Go try and bully someone else in some other thread Don't come back until you have something worthwhile to say.

Don't waste time on me, why don't you validate yourself to the guy who's old enough to be your dad, and do it with pictures of you in your underwear.

Goddamn

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
YES THEY ARE

They all make clever ruses to advance their agenda!

Look retard, it's been pointed out that they have organizations, books and the whole nine yards revolving around this. Instead of busting in and calling people names, try and support yourself with something besides witless dry insults.

You've never heard a jew on TV complain about the holocaust despite never having been there?

You think we're supporting Israel because of the popular vote of the American taxpayer?

Do you think talking about any of this automatically makes someone a racist?

You're the dense motherfucker Can't even post on a forum without breaking into some hormonal rage... Pretty sad, pretty fucking sad

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Don't waste time on me, why don't you validate yourself to the guy who's old enough to be your dad, and do it with pictures of you in your underwear.

Goddamn

Hey, why use intelligent responses when you can just spout off inane right? At least I have the balls to post a pic of myself in my underwear, you fucking loser

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH

Quote:
Look retard, it's been pointed out that they have organizations, books and the whole nine yards revolving around this. Instead of busting in and calling people names, try and support yourself with something besides witless dry insults.
They're like every other ethnic/religious group in America, divided along political lines. Many of the things attributed to them in this thread are cherry picked from the extremist sect of the American-Jewish community. Of course they have organizations, books, and lobbies supporting Israel and Zionism, they represent the interests of PART of the jewish community and a good number of Christians. Every other significant community in America does the exact same thing.

Sam and his gang have tried to portray Jews as pro-war Israel supporting fanatics whos only allegiance is to Israel. A glance of several simple polls will show you how much shit he's full of
http://www.commondreams.org/news2007/0319-02.htm
http://www.cjp.org/page.html?ArticleID=98136
http://www.galluppoll.com/content/?ci=26677
I found the attitude towards Iran somewhat ironic considering how often Sam and his ilk claim the US is a proxy for Israel
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...ticle/ShowFull
http://www.adl.org/PresRele/IslME_62/5055_62.htm

Quote:
You've never heard a jew on TV complain about the holocaust despite never having been there?
WWII and the holocaust are the most important events in the modern world. You're never going to stop hearing about something so important.

Quote:
You think we're supporting Israel because of the popular vote of the American taxpayer?
Have you ever even bothered to look at a poll?
http://www.themiddleeastnow.com/ref/gallupisrael.html
I know it's shocking that members of the White race could support these mud people in anyway, but there you have it.

Quote:
Do you think talking about any of this automatically makes someone a racist?
Someone who consistently tries to misrepresent and demonize another ethnic or religious group is a bigot/racist period.

Last edited by Jim Morrison; 10-06-2007 at 01:41 PM..

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
*the sound of a vagina filled with sand, flapping OMGOMGOMGOMG lips in the wind*

yeah pretty much. Why don't you go take some more pictures of yourself in underwear to impress us,

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Hey, why use intelligent responses when you can just spout off inane right? At least I have the balls to post a pic of myself in my underwear, you fucking loser

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Bah, the jews have been collectively crying about the holocaust and basically playing the "nobody loves us" card for ever and a day. Most decent people, some jews i know included, are hep to it and don't want to hear it. Stalin had way more people than 6 million sent to labor camps, executed etc. You rarely hear about that.

IMHO they brought that onto themselves - being easy to pick on that is. From the roman empire to the Zionists fighting with the orthodox today and everything between, they've been at each other's throats let alone favored with any other country. If god forbid they band together and reach some common goal (besides whining up a storm) maybe the world would have more respect for them.

Seriously glad to see these threads here.

Don't even get me started on all the jew references in every fucking movie that comes out. Oh hee hee ha ha another jew joke It's not shocking, it's not funny - it's old, tired and annoying - a sneaky yet strong effort to spread the torah IMO.

This is an earlier post, and this is a good example of what a fucking shitstain you are. At least sam doesn't hide his shit, you're just plain fucking pathetic. With or without the underwear pictures, that is.

[H]ard|On

Quote:
This is an earlier post, and this is a good example of what a fucking shitstain you are. At least sam doesn't hide his shit, you're just plain fucking pathetic. With or without the underwear pictures, that is.

Wow, did you even read any of it on accident while quoting it or did you just see me write "jew" instead of jewish person or some PC and go ape shit?

I said roughly:

1. holocaust, wah; my people had millions killed BY a jew. Everyone has problems

2. I have jewish friends that see things my way - I realize they are all different people

3. My thoughts on the jews from the limited history of them that I have to work with.

4. Movies. Tired of jew humor so sue me.

Go ahead and start name calling right away God forbid someone says something that wouldn't be approved by the FOX network in America. You and morloc probably are mortal pit enemies or whatever you homos called yourselves, because you "argue" the same way - namely by employing every lame, annoying fallacy known to man. I already linked this earlier, but this is you when you post:

http://www.accurapid.com/journal/38fallacies.htm

I'm sure you like to tell yourself you're pwning n00bs or whatever in your head, but in reality you look like an immature jackass.

Ps. You think talking about my underwear pic is going to embarrass me or something? This is genmay. I wouldn't have put it on the fucking uploader if I was bothered in any way about it. Not everyone is an insecure homophobe like you with this odd fixation you've developed. At least I make some sort of content. You just bitch.

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
They're like every other ethnic/religious group in America, divided along political lines. Many of the things attributed to them in this thread are cherry picked from the extremist sect of the American-Jewish community. Of course they have organizations, books, and lobbies supporting Israel and Zionism, they represent the interests of PART of the jewish community and a good number of Christians. Every other significant community in America does the exact same thing.

Sam and his gang have tried to portray Jews as pro-war Israel supporting fanatics whos only allegiance is to Israel. A glance of several simple polls will show you how much shit he's full of
http://www.commondreams.org/news2007/0319-02.htm
http://www.cjp.org/page.html?ArticleID=98136
http://www.galluppoll.com/content/?ci=26677
I found the attitude towards Iran somewhat ironic considering how often Sam and his ilk claim the US is a proxy for Israel
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...ticle/ShowFull
http://www.adl.org/PresRele/IslME_62/5055_62.htm

WWII and the holocaust are the most important events in the modern world. You're never going to stop hearing about something so important.

Someone who consistently tries to misrepresent and demonize another ethnic or religious group is a bigot/racist period.

I checked out all your links and that's cool. I really didn't know what direction the majority of the jewish community was leaning - but that was never my point. The reason I talked about jews turning on each other had to do with this. If most regular average-joe jews do not want a war and don't care for america to be shelling out money to israel since they don't live there - then why is it still going on? I'm thinking the jews in positions to do something about it are doing something. Why such a tight bond between the two countries? I'm open for alternate theories but stuff like what Farber posts seems to make sense.

Do I hate/demonize the jews in general? Not really... I never admired them as a kid - vikings for instance were much cooler but that doesn't mean I hate them or support their genocide or something crazy.

Oh and when I type jew it's because it's half funny to me, and shorter than going for jewish person or something that's supposed to be 'unoffensive' - but how offensive is the term 'jew' anyway? Do you suppose that's part of what sets off the feisty ones like RuHo? Meybe I've been going to school for too long, but I forgot what it's like to try and reason with people like him.

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Wow, did you even read any of it on accident while quoting it or did you just see me write "jew" instead of jewish person or some PC and go ape shit?
Yeah right you fucking imbecile, you wrote a fucking essays worth of bigotry and now you're trying to backpeddle on it. Fuck you, grow a fucking spine you bitch
Quote:
I said roughly:

1. holocaust, wah; my people had millions killed BY a jew. Everyone has problems
oh boo fucking hoo, wanker. AAaaaaaaand of course the jewishness needs to be emphasized here. No wonder you're a fucking bigot
Quote:
2. I have jewish friends that see things my way - I realize they are all different people
Oh shit! Do you have black friends too????!!!!!
Quote:
3. My thoughts on the jews from the limited history of them that I have to work with.
this is not even worth the time it takes to finish this sentence
Quote:
4. Movies. Tired of jew humor so sue me.
Did Ben-Hur make you upset? Aww poor baby
Quote:
Go ahead and start name calling right away God forbid someone says something that wouldn't be approved by the FOX network in America. You and morloc probably are mortal pit enemies or whatever you homos called yourselves, because you "argue" the same way - namely by employing every lame, annoying fallacy known to man. I already linked this earlier, but this is you when you post:
Yeah now's the time to play that card. You've been posting in this thread about fucking other people's moms way before I even got here. Now you're fucking crying here about name calling?
Quote:
http://www.accurapid.com/journal/38fallacies.htm

I'm sure you like to tell yourself you're pwning n00bs or whatever in your head, but in reality you look like an immature jackass.
Oh really? Sounds to me like you just stuck your thumb up your ass and now you're playing Mr.Mature. Well son, I hate to break it to you but when you've gone past the point of posting yourself in underwear to impress your online peers and make it a double whammy with mother fucking jokes, it's wayyyyy past impressive o'clock. Ok honey? Try and muster up something else, it doesn't really suit you all that well
Quote:
Ps. You think talking about my underwear pic is going to embarrass me or something? This is genmay. I wouldn't have put it on the fucking uploader if I was bothered in any way about it. Not everyone is an insecure homophobe like you with this odd fixation you've developed. At least I make some sort of content. You just bitch.
Well yeah, it really is fucking embarrassing. You might not feel shame but others will bear that burden. Dude, you just posted pictures of yourself in your underwear to impress someone who thinks your a dumbass bigot. I'm sure he understood you're an imbecile before that point, but that's a point you just had to drive home didn't you?

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Do I hate/demonize the jews in general? Not really... I never admired them as a kid - vikings for instance were much cooler but that doesn't mean I hate them or support their genocide or something crazy.
"Bah, the jews have been collectively crying about the holocaust and basically playing the "nobody loves us" card for ever and a day."

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/jews
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/collectively
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bigot

yeah
Quote:
Oh and when I type jew it's because it's half funny to me, and shorter than going for jewish person or something that's supposed to be 'unoffensive' - but how offensive is the term 'jew' anyway? Do you suppose that's part of what sets off the feisty ones like RuHo? Meybe I've been going to school for too long, but I forgot what it's like to try and reason with people like him.
yeah, it's really all semantical. You're not really a fucking idiot bigot, you just accidentally do it

[H]ard|On

Quote:
"Bah, the jews have been collectively crying about the holocaust and basically playing the "nobody loves us" card for ever and a day."

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/jews
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/collectively
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bigot

yeah

yeah, it's really all semantical. You're not really a fucking idiot bigot, you just accidentally do it

No, you're just hysterical over nothing. I guess you have nothing better to do. Sucks to be you

Mr. Marbles

Quote:
Yeah right you fucking imbecile, you wrote a fucking essays worth of bigotry and now you're trying to backpeddle on it. Fuck you, grow a fucking spine you bitch
oh boo fucking hoo, wanker. AAaaaaaaand of course the jewishness needs to be emphasized here. No wonder you're a fucking bigot
Oh shit! Do you have black friends too????!!!!!
this is not even worth the time it takes to finish this sentence

Did Ben-Hur make you upset? Aww poor baby

Yeah now's the time to play that card. You've been posting in this thread about fucking other people's moms way before I even got here. Now you're fucking crying here about name calling?

Oh really? Sounds to me like you just stuck your thumb up your ass and now you're playing Mr.Mature. Well son, I hate to break it to you but when you've gone past the point of posting yourself in underwear to impress your online peers and make it a double whammy with mother fucking jokes, it's wayyyyy past impressive o'clock. Ok honey? Try and muster up something else, it doesn't really suit you all that well

Well yeah, it really is fucking embarrassing. You might not feel shame but others will bear that burden. Dude, you just posted pictures of yourself in your underwear to impress someone who thinks your a dumbass bigot. I'm sure he understood you're an imbecile before that point, but that's a point you just had to drive home didn't you?

Fuck, you miserable OMGOMGOMGOMG. You have a bad day today?

[H]ard|On

Quote:
your a dumbass bigot.

Ok mr can't stop thinking about my package

Mr. Marbles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post

What planet are you fucking on? Allow me to fill you in on whats happening right now.

Quote:
The Israel Lobby

John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walt

For the past several decades, and especially since the Six-Day War in 1967, the centrepiece of US Middle Eastern policy has been its relationship with Israel. The combination of unwavering support for Israel and the related effort to spread ‘democracy’ throughout the region has inflamed Arab and Islamic opinion and jeopardised not only US security but that of much of the rest of the world. This situation has no equal in American political history. Why has the US been willing to set aside its own security and that of many of its allies in order to advance the interests of another state? One might assume that the bond between the two countries was based on shared strategic interests or compelling moral imperatives, but neither explanation can account for the remarkable level of material and diplomatic support that the US provides.
http://www.lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/mear01_.html

I dont think you realize how big this story is. The questions Mearsheimer and Walt have raised are currently being debated among our elite and in political circles around the world. These question have merit and they SHOULD be debated. It has NOTHING to do with bigotry and EVERYTHING to do with men fighting and dying in foreign wars thousands of miles away, innocents and civilians getting slaughtered and the sending of money and arms to fuel the conflict.

Check out Bush the other day

Quote:
In Iran, we're dealing with a country where the leader has said that he wants to destroy Israel," Bush said.
This is the key....

Quote:
Bush said. "My belief is that the United States will defend our ally Israel.
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20071003/D8S20UO82.html

Wake the fuck up you worthless heap of shit.

edit: from your own link that you tried to pass off as proof of something.

Quote:
JAW will seek to give voice to this emerging consensus among Jews that America’s occupation of Iraq must end, something that hasn’t been done by leading pro-Israel lobby groups.
Nice how that negates your links just like that huh?

Last edited by Mr. Marbles; 10-06-2007 at 09:45 PM..