General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato

I'm a nonentity, ooooooh. Burn.

Look, I'm sure I'll see you around but I hope you'll post a little more intelligently. I think getting personal is pretty lame. I do look forward to other discussions, as long as we can stick to actual conversation. Leave the labels and shit in the kitchen for your girlfriend when she won't put out. Now if you'll excuse me, I have the rest of my Friday night to finish and a friend is waiting for a ride

Can't taste my knee, sorry. This seems to be the only way to get you to talk like a normal person and use the forum for something positive.

Edit: What hobby? Do you brew?

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
I'm a nonentity, ooooooh. Burn.

Look, I'm sure I'll see you around but you better not post like a retard if you want me to take you seriously. I think getting personal is pretty lame.

I do look forward to other discussions, as long as we can stick to actual conversation. Leave the labels and shit in the kitchen for your girlfriend when she won't put out.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have the rest of my Friday night to finish and a friend is waiting for a ride

Can't taste my knee, sorry. This seems to be the only way to get you to talk like a normal person and use the forum for something positive.

Edit: What hobby? Do you brew?

You wont take me seriously if I post like you?

cant taste your knee? did the toe fungus kill your tastebuds. Or did the jews force brie down your throat?

Okay where should I put the good jew and bad jew labels? In the oven?

My hobby is making electrons go where they are supposed to go.

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
You wont take me seriously if I post like you?

cant taste your knee? did the toe fungus kill your tastebuds. Or did the jews force brie down your throat?

My hobby is making electrons go where they are supposed to go.

I seem to recall you barging in and informing me that I owe my life to a jew and then calling me racist, saying shit about my mommy and how she has some say over my haircut, and so forth. You're sort of a hypocrite, but a determined one.

You know you're also not being mysterious, just seems like you're hiding your life because you're ashamed of it You're a 40 year old electrician, yay. Wasn't that hard...

Anyway props to you for being my first foe in the pit... Is this what goes on in here? I usually stay out because every time I look it's a bunch of insults and nonsense, looks like it's business as usual

TheMorlock

Quote:
I seem to recall you barging in and informing me that I owe my life to a jew and then calling me racist, saying shit about my mommy and how she has some say over my haircut, and so forth. You're sort of a hypocrite, but a determined one.

You know you're also not being mysterious, just seems like you're hiding your life because you're ashamed of it You're a 40 year old electrician, yay. Wasn't that hard...

Anyway props to you for being my first foe in the pit... Is this what goes on in here? I usually stay out because every time I look it's a bunch of insults and nonsense, looks like it's business as usual

I seem to recall you saying no jew affected your life.

I said you were wrong

You said kekekek I can live without jerry seindfeld

I posted a name of someone that if he had not existed neither would you. You got all david duke.

be comfortable with being a racist. its who you are.

Mr. Marbles

Quote:
I am comanche scot and english.

I'm just an average mud person.

Stop here for a second folks and observe idiocy in its most pathetic form.

Anyone ever notice how white people dont like to say "Im white" when they are asked by a minority(or anyone) "What are you?"

Almost always the response is invariably, "Well Im French and German(or whatever) but someone in my family was a pureblooded Amerindian."

Another infamous reply for the guilt-infused is "Im a mutt/mud"

When in fact, if you were to look in at these people during Christmas dinner you would see a family of pale crackers sitting around drinking eggnog singing the Twelve Days of Christmas."

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marbles View Post
Stop here for a second folks and observe idiocy in its most pathetic form.

Anyone ever notice how white people dont like to say "Im white" when they are asked by a minority(or anyone) "What are you?"

Almost always the response is invariably, "Well Im French and German(or whatever) but someone in my family was a pureblooded Amerindian."

Another infamous reply for the guilt-infused is "Im a mutt/mud"

When in fact, if you were to look in at these people during Christmas dinner you would see a family of pale crackers sitting around drinking eggnog singing the Twelve Days of Christmas."

Sorry shit for brains. Sam I Am named me a mud person. Back at the [H] this makes you an idiot(well not really it only confirms it)

I dont have any purblooded amerindian ancestors I have a pureblood Comanche great grandmother. the "american indians" can go fuck themselves.

My mother has two scalps of blackfoot her grandfather gave her grandmother

You are not that bright are you?

Shkerpsrt
pwned

Bill Maher is an unfunny jackass.

TheMorlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shkerpsrt View Post
Bill Maher is an unfunny jackass.

he was funny, then he thought he was important and wise. then he shot his mouth off and the backlash got his show canceled so for some reason he declared vendetta against bush.

then he became non funny. but mm fans are plentiful and support his new show.

kudos
I am a homofag with no friends and Halo owns my soul

Quote:
he was funny, then he thought he was important and wise. then he shot his mouth off and the backlash got his show canceled so for some reason he declared vendetta against bush.

then he became non funny. but mm fans are plentiful and support his new show.

The jews support his new show.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
These two are trolls; one sort of tried by posting about a russian immigrant who invented a cure for something. Then he IM'd his butt buddy to come and give him some 'backing'

Yeah we're really butt buddies with themorlock
You're so fucking dense we should rework the periodic table

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marbles View Post
why thank you. Yes it does come naturally. My words are carefully measured yet altogether spontaneous.
Ahhh I see. So lying is a second nature to you, that's fascinating.

Quote:
Please note your words here because they would never be mine. No matter how hard you wish it your pathetic attempts to paint me as an extremist have not succeeded. I have called on you before to quote me a single bigoted statement I have ever made and time and again you have failed to produce.
I think your 400 post queue about jews tells more than it should. You're a fucking weasel so of course you're trying to play this one.

Quote:
More of the same here. You must really be afraid of me and what I have to say to so obviously try to link me with "holohoax conspiracies" when you know damn well I have never made it my business to tell others how history happened.
of course you haven't, you're too busy unraveling the zionist behemoth machine

Quote:

Got a little while yet before that. I was thinking, it would be easier for you to think of me as some pathetic old white guy, and quite honestly I can see why because I have often pictured you looking the same, but please, and I say this with all sincerity, it makes me feel warm inside to know that you are wrong.
Looks like you can't fucking read. Scroll up and retry, thanks.

Quote:

Thats good stuff though. I will admit it I was mildly entertained, much like how your mom is entertaining my nutsack right now.
Your mom has a constant headache. I assume it has something to do with her offspring being a bitter fucking failure. I have to force it on her you know? I'll start beating her while I pound her from behind soon, and that's indirectly your fault. She likes it rough but hey I'm as rough as they come when it comes to my pleasure.

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
See I knew most angsty morons who were regulars in the pit were just that, hence I avoided it. Their lives suck, so they come in to blow off some steam. Every day... like the losers they are.

Let's see your pics, Mr "+40"

Is that your waist or your IQ? Or your IQ multiplied by morloc's?

someone can't fucking read. Well who would have guessed.

AllUranusBelong2Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kudos View Post
The jews support his new show.
Wtf are you talking about. Jews aren't a monolithic group anymore than whites are you fucking dumbass!
Forum Iranian who thinks he's a white man: Aldaris

Last edited by AllUranusBelong2Me!; 10-06-2007 at 08:30 AM..

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllUranusBelong2Me! View Post
Wtf are you talking about. Jews aren't a monolithic group anymore than whites are you fucking dumbass!

YES THEY ARE

They all make clever ruses to advance their agenda!

[H]ard|On

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Yeah we're really butt buddies with themorlock
You're so fucking dense we should rework the periodic table

You're so funny Did you just come up with that one, or is that a favorite that you use from time to time?

Go try and bully someone else in some other thread Don't come back until you have something worthwhile to say.