General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
These two are trolls; one sort of tried by posting about a russian immigrant who invented a cure for something. Then he IM'd his butt buddy to come and give him some 'backing'

You ignorant fucking twat. Me and DumbHo are pit mortal enemies.

If we met in rl we would both stop and have to decide if we would give the other the time of day.

Once in a thousand threads we agree on something.

You keep fucking burying yourself deeper you pathetic octoroon.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 10-05-2007, 07:49 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#136  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
But you do

I go up your ass? Or did you just oral me when you played with me like a dildo?
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 10-05-2007, 07:51 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#137  

Mr. Marbles
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
It's the brilliant use of weasel words. Here you are saying "some criticism"... that's just delightful. I wonder did you have to think hard to word that one or does it just come out naturally?

why thank you. Yes it does come naturally. My words are carefully measured yet altogether spontaneous.


Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
hook nosed jews

Please note your words here because they would never be mine. No matter how hard you wish it your pathetic attempts to paint me as an extremist have not succeeded. I have called on you before to quote me a single bigoted statement I have ever made and time and again you have failed to produce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
. Who knows, perhaps if you combine powers you'll form a megazord-imbecile (you know, kind of like power rangers), and uncover all kinds of wacky zog conspiracies and holohoax "facts".

More of the same here. You must really be afraid of me and what I have to say to so obviously try to link me with "holohoax conspiracies" when you know damn well I have never made it my business to tell others how history happened.


Quote:
+40
Got a little while yet before that. I was thinking, it would be easier for you to think of me as some pathetic old white guy, and quite honestly I can see why because I have often pictured you looking the same, but please, and I say this with all sincerity, it makes me feel warm inside to know that you are wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
This is what I love about you guys. Besides the obvious brain damage and comparisons that make no sense, that is. That's more of a samfarber speciality though.
It's the brilliant use of weasel words. Here you are saying "some criticism"... that's just delightful. I wonder did you have to think hard to word that one or does it just come out naturally?

And no, not really. It's obvious he's a hick fag, but yeah that wasn't the point. I think it had more to do with the fact that while you were busy cheerleading for him simply because he doesn't like the hook nosed jews, he too was busy. Making himself look like a total fucking imbecile dumbfuck by posting pictures of himself in his fucking undies, to validate his coolness to someone in the pit that's +40. I don't know did you miss this because of your throbbing erection but hey, it really did happen.

Hence, it's obvious he has had his trial of fire, and is more than ready to join the elite ranks of the pit slackjaws. Who knows, perhaps if you combine powers you'll form a megazord-imbecile (you know, kind of like power rangers), and uncover all kinds of wacky zog conspiracies and holohoax "facts".

Thats good stuff though. I will admit it I was mildly entertained, much like how your mom is entertaining my nutsack right now.
Old 10-05-2007, 07:53 PM Mr. Marbles is offline  
Reply With Quote
#138  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
You ignorant fucking twat. Me and DumbHo are pit mortal enemies.

If we met in rl we would both stop and have to decide if we would give the other the time of day.

Once in a thousand threads we agree on something.

You keep fucking burying yourself deeper you pathetic octoroon.

Yeah yeah, you'd stop and get your pokemon cards out, I gotcha.

__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 10-05-2007, 07:53 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#139  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
sighwait till the little racist looks up octoroon!!!
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 10-05-2007, 07:55 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#140  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
This is what I love about you guys. Besides the obvious brain damage and comparisons that make no sense, that is. That's more of a samfarber speciality though.
It's the brilliant use of weasel words. Here you are saying "some criticism"... that's just delightful. I wonder did you have to think hard to word that one or does it just come out naturally?

And no, not really. It's obvious he's a hick fag, but yeah that wasn't the point. I think it had more to do with the fact that while you were busy cheerleading for him simply because he doesn't like the hook nosed jews, he too was busy. Making himself look like a total fucking imbecile dumbfuck by posting pictures of himself in his fucking undies, to validate his coolness to someone in the pit that's +40. I don't know did you miss this because of your throbbing erection but hey, it really did happen.

Hence, it's obvious he has had his trial of fire, and is more than ready to join the elite ranks of the pit slackjaws. Who knows, perhaps if you combine powers you'll form a megazord-imbecile (you know, kind of like power rangers), and uncover all kinds of wacky zog conspiracies and holohoax "facts".

See I knew most angsty morons who were regulars in the pit were just that, hence I avoided it. Their lives suck, so they come in to blow off some steam. Every day... like the losers they are.

Let's see your pics, Mr "+40"

Is that your waist or your IQ? Or your IQ multiplied by morloc's?
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 10-05-2007, 07:58 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#141  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
See I knew most angsty morons who were regulars in the pit were just that, hence I avoided it. Their lives suck, so they come in to blow off some steam. Every day... like the losers they are.

Let's see your pics, Mr "+40"

Is that your waist or your IQ? Or your IQ multiplied by morloc's?

BWAHHHAHAHAHAHAHhahahha!


You must have a very big mouth or very small feet. Hey Genius I am the 40+ he was talking about and If I subtract RuHo's IQ from mine it would still be higher than yours As You Have Demonstrated. Over and over and over..

Are the characters from dumb and dumber your role models? Or are you more A Night at the Roxberry?
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 10-05-2007, 08:02 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#142  

chuckybob
Mario raped Peach in her fuzzy spot while twisting and twirling his mustache sexylike
 
chuckybob's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
But to continue to ignore, as society does in general, that our TAX DOLLARS go to these Zionist pricks and thus MAKES US TARGETS of terrorism is to remain ignorant.

Stop sending them money. We not only save enormous amounts of money but in the process remove most of the problem the rest of the Middle East has with us.

im with ya there dood


Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
Chucky you're one dense motherfucker, or you're a jew and are getting your feathers ruffled for obvious reasons. Relax, not all jews annoy me, Sam, and other people. Just the whiny, pretentious, lazy self righteous ones.

youd never know it from your posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
Also, will you stop bringing up the KKK? Every time you post something about it I take you less seriously. Not that I took you very seriously before, you're a troll in automay and you aren't very interesting in any other section either. What on earth has the KKK got to do with any of this? Since I'm pretty sure the jew flows in you like no other, tell me when the last time you were accosted or repressed by the KKK

sam brought up the KKK. gg for what its worth, i dont find your posts very entertaining either.

Last edited by chuckybob; 10-05-2007 at 08:15 PM..
Old 10-05-2007, 08:09 PM chuckybob is offline  
Reply With Quote
#143  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
BWAHHHAHAHAHAHAHhahahha!


You must have a very big mouth or very small feet. Hey Genius I am the 40+ he was talking about and If I subtract RuHo's IQ from mine it would still be higher than yours As You Have Demonstrated. Over and over and over

Alright old man, I gotcha. That's where you get off thinking you're all wise and played someone or whatever nonsense you were babbling about. You posted like 30 times and the only semi relevant thing you brought to the table was Salk. I seriously did think you're about 15 after that. Fun.

How the hell haven't you been hit by a bus for 40 whole fucking years?
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 10-05-2007, 08:10 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#144  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
Alright old man, I gotcha. That's where you get off thinking you're all wise and played someone or whatever nonsense you were babbling about. You posted like 30 times and the only semi relevant thing you brought to the table was Salk. I seriously did think you're about 15 after that. Fun.

How the hell haven't you been hit by a bus for 40 whole fucking years?

Um No, one of my Enemies think I played you.

Does your mommy have to turn on the internets for you? Because you are obviously not packing enough grey matter to figure it out for yourself.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 10-05-2007, 08:13 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#145  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
this guys a keeper. all the entertainment of a free willy, ry_furry fucker or schmuck but with an IQ low enough that it doesnt manifest as outright insanity.

And I was close to making a goodbye thread.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 10-05-2007, 08:22 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#146  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
Um No, one of my Enemies think I played you.

Read that back to yourself. You have enemies on an internet forum. You're such a it's not even funny. The fact that you're 40 just makes it sad really.


Quote:
Does your mommy have to turn on the internets for you? Because you are obviously not packing enough grey matter to figure it out for yourself.
That is so lame and unfunny.

If you subtracted ruho's IQ from yours you know as well as I do that you'd be well in the negatives. I'm not one of you pit homos, but so far it looks like he's smarter than you, or at the very least has better material when he defaults to labels and insults. At least half his threads aren't locked. You really are a moron, morloc...
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 10-05-2007, 08:28 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#147  

[H]ard|On
tell me i is retarded and i will just potato
 
[H]ard|On's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorlock View Post
this guys a keeper. all the entertainment of a free willy, ry_furry fucker or schmuck but with an IQ low enough that it doesnt manifest as outright insanity.

And I was close to making a goodbye thread.

You should make a good bye thread, great idea. I doubt anyone would miss you, what the fuck do you bring to the table? So far all I've seen are lame ass fallacies they teach you in 101

http://www.accurapid.com/journal/38fallacies.htm

Read it and weep. You're not clever, you're not the master of the pit or whatever the fuck you tell yourself when you come in here and spam your inane labels.

Just some lonely 40 year old burnout with nothing ahead of him, and little behind. I bet most of this angst is fueled by some whale of a bitch you married in a last ditch effort to secure steady sex before you get too repulsive. What's bigger, your ego, your love handles or your liver spots?
__________________
Make Genmay Great Again
Old 10-05-2007, 08:35 PM [H]ard|On is offline  
Reply With Quote
#148  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Are you brain dead? someone who has diametrically opposed goals and outlook than me and wants their view of the world to be the accepted majority view is my enemy. they can be a respected enemy(ruho) or a non respected enemy(ry_furry fag fucker, schmuck, free willy) or a non entity such as you.

the platitudes you spout are repeated by double digit simps worldwide.

Just be proud that you made a difference here. I ran out of new morons to fuck with and was about to leave. I logged off and was still using the default numeric pass and had no clue what it was.

But you posted funny shit so I sent an I lost my login and came back.
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 10-05-2007, 08:37 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#149  

TheMorlock
Contrary to my previous title I never fucked Inf's mother
 
TheMorlock's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
You should make a good bye thread, great idea. I doubt anyone would miss you, what the fuck do you bring to the table? So far all I've seen are lame ass fallacies they teach you in 101

http://www.accurapid.com/journal/38fallacies.htm

Read it and weep. You're not clever, you're not the master of the pit or whatever the fuck you tell yourself when you come in here and spam your inane labels.

Just some lonely 40 year old burnout with nothing ahead of him, and little behind. I bet most of this angst is fueled by some whale of a bitch you married in a last ditch effort to secure steady sex before you get too repulsive. What's bigger, your ego, your love handles or your liver spots?


Boy(almost said man) my keyboard cant take another dose of Ommegang. Never married, living with girlfriend, Still get ID'd in bars. I get paid for doing my hobby. The nearest I will ever get to angst is if some microbrewery names a bock such.


How does your knee taste?
__________________
There is nothing to worry about. Legions of wise people with nothing but all of best interests at heart are ensuring our future of love and infinite bliss. Go watch TV :Bflaps
http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=572323
Old 10-05-2007, 08:45 PM TheMorlock is offline  
Reply With Quote
#150  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:46 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.