General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by alehark View Post
This is the part where you and your proposed "science" go different ways.

yes it is, but thats only because science can't really go into that territory, someday it might though.

I mean, can fabricate a supposition. I believe all human emotions and feelings are at some level tangible. In the sense of, they are merely perceivable energies, particle flows. Sort of like how gravity is a particle field flowing into the center of the earth that is only perceivable to the physical body. Happiness love sadness etc, are just the same, particle flows perceivable only to the human spirit. Which the energy of love is a necessary component to much spiritual ability because the others merely can't function in the manner needed.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doombabies View Post
Only one way to find out.

Eat a bag of shrooms.

the language of mushroom will override what I am saying, this is merely a metaphor to remember it when your not in direct communication with the molecule psilocybin, or any of the teaching molecules for that matter.

there are many metaphors that describe this same thing. This one is just in the quantum language.

Last edited by ry_goody; 09-17-2007 at 10:33 AM..

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doombabies View Post
Only one way to find out.

Eat a bag of shrooms.

B10

I was going to post "I think you should eat a bag of shrooms" but the joke is now ruined .

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

I think I'll just go sit in the corner and ingest massive quantities of shrooms...and then talk to god.

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

cromicus
I act tough on genmay, but real life im a pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
As science discovers the phenomenon and abilities of quantum particles and quantum mechanics they are discovering the abilities of what is essentially known as the human spirit.
Just because you have no idea about quantum theory doesn't mean you should assume that nobody else does either.

cromicus

Quote:
the language of mushroom will override what I am saying, this is merely a metaphor to remember it when your not in direct communication with the molecule psilocybin, or any of the teaching molecules for that matter.
You cannot communicate with molecules.

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromicus View Post
Just because you have no idea about quantum theory doesn't mean you should assume that nobody else does either.

You mistake my intentions. I want someone to come up to my level and completely RAPE my arguments by providing more and better. I am look for more. I am a liberal thinker. I am not content with sitting there 'oh we gots it all in this book, hur hur'. No, there is much more. Progress it.

All your doing is giving me more reason to continue until I run into someone who can demolish me. You guys do not realize that your argument of 'I REJECT THAT'. IS THE SAME FUCKING ARGUMENT CHRISTIANS USE TO SUPPORT THERE STANCES. I am looking for forward, acceptance, agreement to all and then ultimate unification of all. I am not looking for sitting in your corner of delusion 'rejecting' because you 'got it' in your little corner. Bring it out, put your words where your attitude is. Let me see how you got it.

Quote:
You cannot communicate with molecules.
what the hell do you think a hallucination is
what the hell do you think stimulation from caffeine is
feelings from molecules, things that come from molecules, you are perceiving the subjective quality of the molecule, just as you percieve the subjective qualities of music, movies and word. Translating anything into the subjective qualities of human perception is acquisition of message.

cromicus

Quote:
what the hell do you think a hallucination is
I think a hallucination is a disruption in brain activity to due to brain injury or neuropsychiatric disorder. I don't think it involves communicating with molecules. I don't think a molecule is capable of being communicated to. I think that if you believe you are communicating with molecules, you are hallucinating.

Quote:
what the hell do you think stimulation from caffeine is
Primarily, caffeine is an adenosine receptor antagonist, which inhibits the interaction of adenosine receptors and dopamine, resulting in increased dopamine activity. Caffeine is also associated with elevated epinepherine levels, but it is not well understood why this is. What do you think stimulation from caffeine is?

Quote:
feelings from molecules, things that come from molecules, you are perceiving the subjective quality of the molecule, just as you percieve the subjective qualities of music, movies and word. Translating anything into the subjective qualities of human perception is acquisition of message.
What is "subjective quality"?

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED

Does that mean that if I fire people at two slits in a barrier they will create an interference pattern on the far side?

ry_goody

Quote:
What is "subjective quality"?

What science cannot explain. For example, emotion in music. Science can only identify the physical vibrating frequency. Not 'happy' in your head. Happy is a form of gnosis.

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
Does that mean that if I fire people at two slits in a barrier they will create an interference pattern on the far side?

perhaps... but you'd end up with alot of meat splattered on the wall with the slits

cromicus

Quote:
What science cannot explain.
Why should anybody be interested in something that science cannot explain?

Quote:
For example, emotion in music. Science can only identify the physical vibrating frequency. Not 'happy' in your head. Happy is a form of gnosis.
So, psychoacoustics and neuromusicology are not science then?

mike27
crt expert

we get it, you use a lot of psychoactives and you desperately want to believe that science supports the existence of souls
HOWEVER
you have no idea how the brain works, how neurons work, how behavior emerges, let alone atomic and quantum physics
SO
stop posting this retarded, nonsensical shit

ry_goody

Quote:
Why should anybody be interested in something that science cannot explain?

So, psychoacoustics and neuromusicology are not science then?

present to me a writing of neuromusicology that creates happiness, sadness or fear
There metaphor does not create what it describes, therefore it is a failed metaphor.
Only the music itself creates these emotions because music is not a failed metaphor.

You cannot translate such feelings into technical writing, the only feeling the technical writing creates is a the feeling of technical thinking.

Can you not identify one feeling to the next? Scientific technical documents for the most part only create one feeling.
I expect that if someone has a grip on what a feeling really 'is', then they will be able to recreate it in others, as musicians and artists do.

Last edited by ry_goody; 09-17-2007 at 10:08 PM..

ry_goody

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27 View Post
we get it, you use a lot of psychoactives and you desperately want to believe that science supports the existence of souls
HOWEVER
you have no idea how the brain works, how neurons work, how behavior emerges, let alone atomic and quantum physics
SO
stop posting this retarded, nonsensical shit

this isn't desperation
this is fact
We are composed of matter
Our conscious is the product of functions of matter
and quantum mechanics proves matter is infinite

This will be in your textbooks of gospel in the coming years once scientists are no longer afraid to tackle the peculiarities of quantum law in relation to something other than just singular particles or inanimate objects. Once they come to terms with the fact we ourselves are bound to quantum law, not synaptic law.

I am not saying anything absurd here, this is all common sense. We are composed of quantum particles, make your own suppositions of this, I merely provide my suppositions as example, but do not forget, we are bound to quantum law not synaptic, concrete, law.

and just as physioactives are necessary to make your body grow
psychoactives are necessary to make your brain grow
science has not discovered all the connections because there in the business of making the dots, not connecting them

Last edited by ry_goody; 09-17-2007 at 10:17 PM..