General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by alehark View Post
This is the part where you and your proposed "science" go different ways.

yes it is, but thats only because science can't really go into that territory, someday it might though.

I mean, can fabricate a supposition. I believe all human emotions and feelings are at some level tangible. In the sense of, they are merely perceivable energies, particle flows. Sort of like how gravity is a particle field flowing into the center of the earth that is only perceivable to the physical body. Happiness love sadness etc, are just the same, particle flows perceivable only to the human spirit. Which the energy of love is a necessary component to much spiritual ability because the others merely can't function in the manner needed.
__________________
SOMEONE ELSE GAVE ME THIS AVATAR
Old 09-17-2007, 10:29 AM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#16  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doombabies View Post
Only one way to find out.

Eat a bag of shrooms.

the language of mushroom will override what I am saying, this is merely a metaphor to remember it when your not in direct communication with the molecule psilocybin, or any of the teaching molecules for that matter.

there are many metaphors that describe this same thing. This one is just in the quantum language.
__________________
SOMEONE ELSE GAVE ME THIS AVATAR

Last edited by ry_goody; 09-17-2007 at 10:33 AM..
Old 09-17-2007, 10:31 AM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#17  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doombabies View Post
Only one way to find out.

Eat a bag of shrooms.

B10

I was going to post "I think you should eat a bag of shrooms" but the joke is now ruined .
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 09-17-2007, 11:11 AM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#18  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
I think I'll just go sit in the corner and ingest massive quantities of shrooms...and then talk to god.
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 09-17-2007, 12:42 PM joemama is online now  
Reply With Quote
#19  

cromicus
I act tough on genmay, but real life im a pussy
 
cromicus's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
As science discovers the phenomenon and abilities of quantum particles and quantum mechanics they are discovering the abilities of what is essentially known as the human spirit.
Just because you have no idea about quantum theory doesn't mean you should assume that nobody else does either.
__________________
you shall see hail fall from a clear sky
Old 09-17-2007, 12:51 PM cromicus is offline  
Reply With Quote
#20  

cromicus
I act tough on genmay, but real life im a pussy
 
cromicus's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
the language of mushroom will override what I am saying, this is merely a metaphor to remember it when your not in direct communication with the molecule psilocybin, or any of the teaching molecules for that matter.
You cannot communicate with molecules.
__________________
you shall see hail fall from a clear sky
Old 09-17-2007, 12:53 PM cromicus is offline  
Reply With Quote
#21  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromicus View Post
Just because you have no idea about quantum theory doesn't mean you should assume that nobody else does either.

You mistake my intentions. I want someone to come up to my level and completely RAPE my arguments by providing more and better. I am look for more. I am a liberal thinker. I am not content with sitting there 'oh we gots it all in this book, hur hur'. No, there is much more. Progress it.

All your doing is giving me more reason to continue until I run into someone who can demolish me. You guys do not realize that your argument of 'I REJECT THAT'. IS THE SAME FUCKING ARGUMENT CHRISTIANS USE TO SUPPORT THERE STANCES. I am looking for forward, acceptance, agreement to all and then ultimate unification of all. I am not looking for sitting in your corner of delusion 'rejecting' because you 'got it' in your little corner. Bring it out, put your words where your attitude is. Let me see how you got it.

Quote:
You cannot communicate with molecules.
what the hell do you think a hallucination is
what the hell do you think stimulation from caffeine is
feelings from molecules, things that come from molecules, you are perceiving the subjective quality of the molecule, just as you percieve the subjective qualities of music, movies and word. Translating anything into the subjective qualities of human perception is acquisition of message.
__________________
SOMEONE ELSE GAVE ME THIS AVATAR
Old 09-17-2007, 01:25 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#22  

cromicus
I act tough on genmay, but real life im a pussy
 
cromicus's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
what the hell do you think a hallucination is
I think a hallucination is a disruption in brain activity to due to brain injury or neuropsychiatric disorder. I don't think it involves communicating with molecules. I don't think a molecule is capable of being communicated to. I think that if you believe you are communicating with molecules, you are hallucinating.

Quote:
what the hell do you think stimulation from caffeine is
Primarily, caffeine is an adenosine receptor antagonist, which inhibits the interaction of adenosine receptors and dopamine, resulting in increased dopamine activity. Caffeine is also associated with elevated epinepherine levels, but it is not well understood why this is. What do you think stimulation from caffeine is?

Quote:
feelings from molecules, things that come from molecules, you are perceiving the subjective quality of the molecule, just as you percieve the subjective qualities of music, movies and word. Translating anything into the subjective qualities of human perception is acquisition of message.
What is "subjective quality"?
__________________
you shall see hail fall from a clear sky
Old 09-17-2007, 01:47 PM cromicus is offline  
Reply With Quote
#23  

pyramid
COORS LIGHTSPEED: ENGAGED
 
pyramid's Avatar
 
Does that mean that if I fire people at two slits in a barrier they will create an interference pattern on the far side?
__________________
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Monsters_Are_Due_on_Maple_Street
Old 09-17-2007, 02:10 PM pyramid is offline  
Reply With Quote
#24  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromicus View Post
What is "subjective quality"?

What science cannot explain. For example, emotion in music. Science can only identify the physical vibrating frequency. Not 'happy' in your head. Happy is a form of gnosis.
__________________
SOMEONE ELSE GAVE ME THIS AVATAR
Old 09-17-2007, 04:58 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#25  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramid View Post
Does that mean that if I fire people at two slits in a barrier they will create an interference pattern on the far side?

perhaps... but you'd end up with alot of meat splattered on the wall with the slits
__________________
SOMEONE ELSE GAVE ME THIS AVATAR
Old 09-17-2007, 04:59 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#26  

cromicus
I act tough on genmay, but real life im a pussy
 
cromicus's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ry_goody View Post
What science cannot explain.
Why should anybody be interested in something that science cannot explain?

Quote:
For example, emotion in music. Science can only identify the physical vibrating frequency. Not 'happy' in your head. Happy is a form of gnosis.
So, psychoacoustics and neuromusicology are not science then?
__________________
you shall see hail fall from a clear sky
Old 09-17-2007, 05:10 PM cromicus is offline  
Reply With Quote
#27  

mike27
crt expert
 
we get it, you use a lot of psychoactives and you desperately want to believe that science supports the existence of souls
HOWEVER
you have no idea how the brain works, how neurons work, how behavior emerges, let alone atomic and quantum physics
SO
stop posting this retarded, nonsensical shit
__________________
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
- Mark Twain
Old 09-17-2007, 06:19 PM mike27 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#28  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromicus View Post
Why should anybody be interested in something that science cannot explain?


So, psychoacoustics and neuromusicology are not science then?

present to me a writing of neuromusicology that creates happiness, sadness or fear
There metaphor does not create what it describes, therefore it is a failed metaphor.
Only the music itself creates these emotions because music is not a failed metaphor.

You cannot translate such feelings into technical writing, the only feeling the technical writing creates is a the feeling of technical thinking.

Can you not identify one feeling to the next? Scientific technical documents for the most part only create one feeling.
I expect that if someone has a grip on what a feeling really 'is', then they will be able to recreate it in others, as musicians and artists do.
__________________
SOMEONE ELSE GAVE ME THIS AVATAR

Last edited by ry_goody; 09-17-2007 at 10:08 PM..
Old 09-17-2007, 09:59 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#29  

ry_goody
 
ry_goody's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27 View Post
we get it, you use a lot of psychoactives and you desperately want to believe that science supports the existence of souls
HOWEVER
you have no idea how the brain works, how neurons work, how behavior emerges, let alone atomic and quantum physics
SO
stop posting this retarded, nonsensical shit


this isn't desperation
this is fact
We are composed of matter
Our conscious is the product of functions of matter
and quantum mechanics proves matter is infinite

This will be in your textbooks of gospel in the coming years once scientists are no longer afraid to tackle the peculiarities of quantum law in relation to something other than just singular particles or inanimate objects. Once they come to terms with the fact we ourselves are bound to quantum law, not synaptic law.

I am not saying anything absurd here, this is all common sense. We are composed of quantum particles, make your own suppositions of this, I merely provide my suppositions as example, but do not forget, we are bound to quantum law not synaptic, concrete, law.


and just as physioactives are necessary to make your body grow
psychoactives are necessary to make your brain grow
science has not discovered all the connections because there in the business of making the dots, not connecting them
__________________
SOMEONE ELSE GAVE ME THIS AVATAR

Last edited by ry_goody; 09-17-2007 at 10:17 PM..
Old 09-17-2007, 10:05 PM ry_goody is offline  
Reply With Quote
#30  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:49 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.