General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
You are playing right into my hand. Looking at a White woman is a precursor to rape. Having WMDs is a precursor to using them....

You might want to get back to us after we've started lynching syrians
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-17-2007, 09:03 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#76  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
You might want to get back to us after we've started lynching syrians

What are you talking about - Israel commits lynchings all the time!
__________________
http://they-all-think-shes-crazy.ytmnd.com/
Old 09-17-2007, 09:08 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#77  

matt00926
baaaaaa
 
matt00926's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
Actually, a foreign power lobbying Congress is illegal.

there are tons of members that are non jews and also american jews that lobby for especially AIPAC. Israel just loves and benefits from these "jew lovers". Doesnt mean its a foreign power lobbying. They have enough support in america for doing the lobbying for them. Look at certain groups of christians who go ape shit over advocating for israel.
__________________
cd09d75f80807fd8baa143b39fa895eb [pornmay.com]
Old 09-17-2007, 09:09 PM matt00926 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#78  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
What are you talking about - Israel commits lynchings all the time!

Now you're just spinning because of your own backwards logic, if one can even call it logic. Your current posts seem to totally negate something you said just a few posts back about precursors. Sounds to me like you're getting tangled in your own shit.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-17-2007, 09:13 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#79  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Now you're just spinning because of your own backwards logic, if one can even call it logic. Your current posts seem to totally negate something you said just a few posts back about precursors. Sounds to me like you're getting tangled in your own shit.

It does?

Quote:
Lynching is a form of violence, usually execution, conceived of by its perpetrators as extrajudicial punishment for offenders or as a terrorist method of enforcing social domination[citation needed]. It is characterized by a summary procedure ignoring, bypassing, or even contrary to, the strict forms of law, notably judicial execution. Victims of lynching have generally been members of groups marginalized or vilified by society. The practice is age-old; stoning, for example, is believed to have started long before lapidation was adopted as a judicial form of execution.

"Lynch law" is frequently prevalent in sparsely settled or frontier districts, where government is weak and officers of the law too few and too powerless to preserve order. The practice has been common in periods of threatened anarchy. In the early twentieth century it was also found significantly in Russia and south-eastern Europe.

Lynching is sometimes justified by its supporters as the administration of justice (in a social-moral sense, not in law) without the delays and inefficiencies inherent to the legal system; in this way it echoes the Reign of Terror during the French Revolution, which was justified by the claim, "Terror is nothing other than prompt, severe, inflexible justice."[1]
Seems to apply to Israel.
__________________
http://they-all-think-shes-crazy.ytmnd.com/
Old 09-17-2007, 09:15 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#80  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
It does?



Seems to apply to Israel.

Yes, it does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
You are playing right into my hand. Looking at a White woman is a precursor to rape. Having WMDs is a precursor to using them....

Remember this post? Think really hard. I know it's a struggle but really, try.
edit// Would you care to look at your first post in this thread where you excreted that weak KKK thing? Did you use the word "lynching" in it, and are you now posting me a definition like that? Is there something you want to tell us? Have you been bonding with the black community lately without reporting to us, Sam?
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay

Last edited by RuHo; 09-17-2007 at 09:20 PM..
Old 09-17-2007, 09:17 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#81  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post

Remember this post? Think really hard. I know it's a struggle but really, try.

What about it? Both are a pre-emptive action. You know, even Eisenhower rejected pre-emptive war as something Hitler would do. Again, an objective study of the facts shows Israel has no leg to stand on so long as we have to also accept the KKK and Hitler were "wrong."
__________________
http://they-all-think-shes-crazy.ytmnd.com/
Old 09-17-2007, 09:22 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#82  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
What about it? Both are a pre-emptive action. You know, even Eisenhower rejected pre-emptive war as something Hitler would do. Again, an objective study of the facts shows Israel has no leg to stand on so long as we have to also accept the KKK and Hitler were "wrong."

Now you're spinning again, trying to egg people with Hitler.
The rest of your post can be considered admittance that the KKK were wrong, or that Israel is right? Which one do you wish to pick?
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-17-2007, 09:24 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#83  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Now you're spinning again, trying to egg people with Hitler.
The rest of your post can be considered admittance that the KKK were wrong, or that Israel is right? Which one do you wish to pick?

No, you have to admit the KKK was right or Israel IS wrong.
__________________
http://they-all-think-shes-crazy.ytmnd.com/
Old 09-17-2007, 09:57 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#84  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
I guess you don't mind eroding your own credibility - you just don't know History, do you? I'm sure those Negros were just as guilty as OJ Simpson or the other Blacks that commit a MAJORITY of murders in this country.

How am I eroding my credibility? You're the one who's saying KKK hangings were justified, even though they were, by and large, not in response to some crime committed by blacks, but for reasons of intimidation and revenge for things like interracial relationships. The fact you consider that to be justified disgusts me as a human being.

The blacks that are committing these murders are, by and large, also from impoverished areas. Ever occur to you it had more to do with that than, I dunno, being black?
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 09-17-2007, 10:12 PM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#85  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
No, simply looking at a white woman was considered a crime to the KKK...

Oh yeah, sorry, my bad.
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 09-17-2007, 10:13 PM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#86  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt00926 View Post
there are tons of members that are non jews and also american jews that lobby for especially AIPAC. Israel just loves and benefits from these "jew lovers". Doesnt mean its a foreign power lobbying. They have enough support in america for doing the lobbying for them. Look at certain groups of christians who go ape shit over advocating for israel.

Ding ding.

Too bad Sam missed the clue train....

...again....
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 09-17-2007, 10:14 PM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#87  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
What about it? Both are a pre-emptive action. You know, even Eisenhower rejected pre-emptive war as something Hitler would do. Again, an objective study of the facts shows Israel has no leg to stand on so long as we have to also accept the KKK and Hitler were "wrong."

Iraq wasn't a pre-emptive war by definition. The United States had been officially at war with Iraq since 1991.
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 09-17-2007, 10:15 PM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#88  

ArmorForSleep
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
Iraq wasn't a pre-emptive war by definition. The United States had been officially at war with Iraq since 1991.

wait a minute, i thought the US was never 'officially' in a war since ww2. for a war to be official congress has to declare war, its not in the president's power to declare war. and the last time congress did so was ww2. at least i couldve sworn i read that here...
Old 09-17-2007, 11:54 PM ArmorForSleep is offline  
Reply With Quote
#89  

Trachei
 
Trachei's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
What? It is solid.

Quote:
In May 1967, Egypt expelled the United Nations Emergency Force (UNEF) from the Sinai Peninsula, which had been stationed there since 1957 (following the 1956 Sinai invasion by Israel), to provide a peace-keeping buffer zone. Following Israeli threats against its Syrian ally[1][2] Egypt amassed 1000 tanks and 100,000 soldiers on the border, closed the Straits of Tiran to all ships flying Israel flags or carrying strategic materials, and called for unified Arab action against Israel. On June 5, 1967, Israel launched a pre-emptive attack against Egypt's airforce fearing an imminent invasion by Egypt.[3] Jordan then attacked western Jerusalem and Netanya.[4][5][6] At the war's end, Israel had gained control of eastern Jerusalem, the Gaza Strip, the Sinai Peninsula, the West Bank, and the Golan Heights. The results of the war affect the geopolitics of the region to this day.
Your argument is about as solid as my piss. Israel was surrounded by ARMIES. They weren't in barracks or in their home bases, these troops WERE ON THE BORDER.

Your argument would be like you saying Iraq started gulf war 2 if they pre-emptively hit the forces on their border a short time before we attacked so as to defend an invasion. Attacking forces that are piled up against you right before they are to attack is not starting a war.

Just to be clear, I do not support a policy of pre-emptive strike, I do support self defense. Us going to Iraq to start a war is not self defense since Iraq can't target us. Armies surrounding Israel on the border gives them the right to self defense (no armies sitting in barracks don't count for Israel to strike them)
Old 09-18-2007, 12:11 AM Trachei is offline  
Reply With Quote
#90  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:24 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.