General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Mr. Marbles

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatrat2 View Post
All 3 are predominately Muslim, all 3 love the US from what I saw.

I didnt know all those "Which countries love the USA" surveys were based on what one person whose not even a citizen in those countries "saw".

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
Yes they do.

Islam will prevail says Al Qaeda.

"...Al-Qaeda in Iraq warned Pope Benedict XVI on Monday that its war against Christianity and the West will go on until Islam takes over the world, and Iran's supreme leader called for more protests over the pontiff's remarks on Islam..."

Any questions?
Funny how anyone that mentions violence in Islam..such as the Pope quoting a medieval text saying "Islam is a religion spread by the sword" and idiots rush to prove them right.

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Do you mean Russia? They've been violating airspace left and right recently. It was a weekly thing last summer in here, now they've really tried hard and violated airspace like it's the last day. They did Finland just yesterday. IIRC correctly they also toured england, norway, sweden aswell ...not to mention their bomb business and submarine shananigans. I don't see threads hosted about it though. At least we have democracy and individuallly packaged cheese here, I bet the ragheads don't. What's up with this shit y0? Someone host a thread for the skandie nurgas u kno wut I'm saying?
Did you really think the Russian bear was going to fade quietly away into irrelevance? Who ya gonna call when they really get frisky..

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/········\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

möbiustrip

Quote:
Yes they do.

Islam will prevail says Al Qaeda.

"...Al-Qaeda in Iraq warned Pope Benedict XVI on Monday that its war against Christianity and the West will go on until Islam takes over the world, and Iran's supreme leader called for more protests over the pontiff's remarks on Islam..."

Any questions?
Yeah:

http://www.scrappleface.com/?p=2333
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/09/14/wo...619a4c&ei=5070

Speaking at a German university this week, the Pontiff [had] quoted a Byzantine emperor, who said, “Show me just what Muhammad brought that was new and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached.”

However, upon his return to the Vatican a contrite Mr. XVI today said, “I’m sorry if I gave the wrong impression about what Muhammad has done for the world. I was just quoting the old emperor. But upon further reflection, I was reminded of the mighty civilizations that Islam has spawned, and I marveled at their profound contribution to humanity.”

Why is the keeper of the keys to the Kingdom of Heaven such a dick? "He cometh not to bring peace, but

(A) ratings!
(B) Force Lightning!
(C) ham!

Meanwhile, in Gotham City, CNN won't even print that Kathy Griffin said "suck it, Jesus," the Catholic League gets to call this South Park humor "vulgar, in-your-face hate speech" (?), and while we're tripping over ourselves to reprint Mohammad cartoons so those fuckers know 'bout freedom, the Academy cuts HER quip from the broadcast?

Gosh, didn't I say something double standards back then?

jubjub
TweedleDumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by murderousDrip
Why is the keeper of the keys to the Kingdom of Heaven such a brave man ?

just callin' 'em like he sees 'em.

this guy has big balls --almost as big as his predecessor.

Q. Didn't one of your raghead buttsniffin' buddies try to assasinate JP II ?

möbiustrip

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubjub View Post
just callin' 'em like he sees 'em.

this guy has big balls --almost as big as his predecessor.

Q. Didn't one of your raghead buttsniffin' buddies try to assasinate JP II ?
I haven't read anything about George Ringo that implies he was less than a pretty cool dude. Forgiving the guy who shot him? That's badass. Pope of Fucking Steel. Beenadick's catty bait-and-switch bit, on the other hand, is barely appropriate for a high school cheerleading squad.

I mean, if I should think the last Pope's an asshole, clue me in. The only times his name comes up are, as in, tolerance and respect for Muslims, unlike the new ex-Nazi Sith Lord...

The Bojinka link turned on a light bulb -- of course we knew Al Qaeda was responsible for 9/11; the cocksuckers had been trying it for years. Also, do you have more current / accurate info than the "assassination" section of yer link, where it sez Italy concluded the KGB was behind it and the CIA agreed?

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Did you really think the Russian bear was going to fade quietly away into irrelevance? Who ya gonna call when they really get frisky..

Well they can be irrelevant or relevant in their own fucking country, no need to barge into ours
And yeah, last time we didn't call no one at first, then we called nazi Germany, because they were the only ones that were willing to collect the check.

booger

Quote:
If you believe every muslim on planet earth hates the US, you need to get out more.

I've been to more countries than you ever will, so I know what I'm talking about on this issue. Here's 3 of them for you.

Bahrain

UAE

Malaysia

All 3 are predominately Muslim, all 3 love the US from what I saw.

Don't go by what the extra chromosome leftists in the US tell you. Things aren't always as you see them on CNN.

No man, I wasn't talking about the beginning of your post (that all of islam hates the US). I'm sure there's at least ONE islamic country that doesn't hold a grudge against the West... yet.

No, I was talking about your second part. About the "Islamic nutjobs that want to take over the world". Getting a big high on your horse now dont you think?? Suddenly because the US got attacked, every terrorist has a Hitler complex and wants to rule the world? Dude, they're not building armies to "take over the world", they're building their militias to safeguard what we've gone and destroyed. With the insecurity and danger roaming around in those parts of the world, I think people are more preoccupied with surviving the day or the week than planning "how can I take over the world Muhahahaha"

Oh and btw, simply because you went to a country and weren't thrown a rock at doesn't mean the country loves you.

ArmorForSleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubjub View Post

heh i just read that article too

just seems like if you want to do something that might not be acceptable on the world court, say you were concerned about WMDs and you can do whatever you want.

although there might be some legitimacy in this case. NK's 'dismantling' of their nuclear program might have just been shipments to Syria. The concrete boat mentioned in the article could have been one of those shipments

tough to say whos right...

SamFarber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmorForSleep View Post
heh i just read that article too

just seems like if you want to do something that might not be acceptable on the world court, say you were concerned about WMDs and you can do whatever you want.

although there might be some legitimacy in this case. NK's 'dismantling' of their nuclear program might have just been shipments to Syria. The concrete boat mentioned in the article could have been one of those shipments

tough to say whos right...

So, they have you accepting the premise that Israel can have WMDs but Syria can't?

Trachei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
The "west" is hated because we are not Muslims...not because we support Israel.

wait, so do they hate Paraguayans? Do they had Argentinians? Do they hate Venezuelans? Do they hate the Vietnamese?

edit: You probably have to google Paraguay to even find out where it's at

Last edited by Trachei; 09-16-2007 at 08:41 PM..

Trachei

To add a little to the story. The F-15's had to drop external fuel tanks and munitions. Why would they need such range? I found an interesting picture http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4617398.stm

North eastern Syria creates a good flight plan for Israel to stay out of most of Iraqi Airspace (giving the United States some deniability of major helping efforts) or they could avoid iraqi airspace altogether by going through Turkey.

To give an idea of a flight plan http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...wloc=addr&om=1

That is a site listed on the image, zoom out and you can see how a north eastern "strike" could be planning to escape detection and for Israel to do unilateral strikes on Iran.

ArmorForSleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
So, they have you accepting the premise that Israel can have WMDs but Syria can't?

no, believe me i dislike israel as much as you do. but i dont want to see nukes in the hands of anyone in the mid east.

prometheum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trachei View Post
To add a little to the story. The F-15's had to drop external fuel tanks and munitions. Why would they need such range? I found an interesting picture http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4617398.stm

North eastern Syria creates a good flight plan for Israel to stay out of most of Iraqi Airspace (giving the United States some deniability of major helping efforts) or they could avoid iraqi airspace altogether by going through Turkey.

To give an idea of a flight plan http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...wloc=addr&om=1

That is a site listed on the image, zoom out and you can see how a north eastern "strike" could be planning to escape detection and for Israel to do unilateral strikes on Iran.

any ideas how far that might be? i think with 2 wing tanks and cft's loaded the combat radius of an f-15e is only 1300ish miles

Trachei

Quote:
Originally Posted by prometheum View Post
any ideas how far that might be? i think with 2 wing tanks and cft's loaded the combat radius of an f-15e is only 1300ish miles

with tanks it's over 3000 miles, CR of ~1500. This is also assuming the Israeli jets don't land on American airbases in Iraq. The radius to Iran is less than 1000 miles. I believe they would still need tanks, but not conformal tanks.

Last edited by Trachei; 09-16-2007 at 11:21 PM..