General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Funny how the "truthers" seem to be the only people in the world that think Bush/Cheney and company are brilliant and powerful enough to successfully pull off the greatest coup the world has ever seen..

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
Funny how the "truthers" seem to be the only people in the world that think Bush/Cheney and company are brilliant and powerful enough to successfully pull off the greatest coup the world has ever seen..

I'm having a massive insomnia stint again and all I have to flame are these people. Goddamnit. I almost miss pendragon, at least he wasn't a full blown fucking retard, and he occasionally made a funny.

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
Eyeballs arent equipment enough to do an analysis!?

Audio analysis? No.

Quote:
Its not the entire government, just the terrorist in the oval office and his small band of international globalist, elitist, neocon fascist compadres that took it hostage.

Ill bet its difficult for such a relatively small group of people, so strategically placed to get others to help them at times.

Ill bet as well there are fascist sympathisers that actualy want to help them, like you are doing with your words tat take it upon themselves to make videos like this. In fact its already been established the author of "Bin Laden CIA asset" is a Cia guy!

helloooooooo

I love how you blanket statement in order to dismiss all things "the government" as if.... Hitler was all Germans, Stalin was all Russians, all jews are zionists, all muslims are terrorists or all people arenearly as retarded as you and the utter fear that drives you to make such blanket statements are.

Pathetic.

Amazing how people like you allow some rich little fuck with a nazi history to get into the oval office by proven nefarious means to look at anyone who sits in that chair as a daddy figure to defend to the death no matter how evil he is... because one man in your mind is an entire government.

whack job.

Oh ok, so just a few people were involved in this 9/11 thing? Got it. So the few guys in the oval office are experts in civil engineering, building demolition, aircraft mechanics, etc.? Got it, makes perfect sense!

Also, it's pretty tough for me to let Bush in the oval office since I'm a Canadian citizen with no US voting rights. Just saying.

Quote:

911 truth is top of youtube and google.

The very few corporations that control all of your media is controlled by relatively few men, who just so happen to not only be friends wth but ge thier bread and butter from the criminal controlling your white house!

+ Google Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then Google Video is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Yeah, all the bad press Bush is getting and you're saying they're not going to call him on it because "Bush controls the media".

You're contradicting yourself here. That's good, I don't have to work as hard now to shoot down your crackpot theories.

Quote:
3) The lie is shattering quicker than they anticipated and 911 truth is beginning to sink in and they had to ome up with something fast.

with the overwhelming evidence 911 was an inside job ill take 3 please with side order of wake the fuck up you closed minded drone... hold the fear please.

Overwhelming evidence

booger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
You know, if you have all the answers, maybe you should be heading over to the CIA and show those no-talent experts in covert operations a thing or two about audio/video analysis. Clearly you're better at it than they are.

Or maybe you should stop believing everything anyone tells you as being "truth" without questionning it, simply because it comes from "the government". You're sounding like a brainwashed drone, walking the line like an automat. Keep walking, the ditch is near.

Look at the evidence yourself and pull your own conclusions. You're no less qualified than someone working in the CIA to analyse a video just because you don't work there. If you saw a rotten plank but the CIA said it was "a new type of bio-degradable wood that doesn't cause global warming" would you believe it?

Think man, think.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Tom has a history of posting a lot of stuff about engineering and such, as does pyramid. While they do this, for numerous times may I add, you people call them closeminded, scared, brainwashed, and programmed, because you don't like the atmosphere in some fucking youtube video.

Now, I can understand you people are a few fries short of a happy meal and all, but that's a bit too fucking tasteless.

Tom Kazansky

edit: I just read the next post down, nvm. I had the same interpretation as RuHo did, be more clear next time, booger.

Tom Kazansky

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Oh wow 42 graces us with his presence, I can't wait to see where this is going. Perhaps willy will prove this all to us through numerology!

Dude, 42 has AMAZING insight on this topic. What he says is relevant to my interests.

booger

Quote:
I think you're full of shit and paranoid, that's more than enough

You wouldn't know anything about authority

I'll leave the fucking street picketing and other loonie annoyances to the side that is desperate enough to need it (ie. you truther s)

I think you're a dumbass and a retard, doesn't change the fact that I've shown you my point of view and you haven't. Stop bitching and come clean, what are you afraid of by revealing your "true colors"?

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
Dude, 42 has AMAZING insight on this topic. What he says is relevant to my interests.

He's good at it. I mean, he does it tax free (lololol income tax? I DUN HAFTA PAY IT)

Straw Man
RuHo

Quote:
Originally Posted by booger View Post
I think you're a dumbass and a retard, doesn't change the fact that I've shown you my point of view and you haven't. Stop bitching and come clean, what are you afraid of by revealing your "true colors"?

I refuse to do such things unless I find that they will specifically entertain me in this thread. So far there's no need for that. I'd tell you my stance on this matter is a logical, empirical, and downright SANE, but you've already shown everyone you're not in grasp with those things so why bother...?

Tom Kazansky

Quote:
Or maybe you should stop believing everything anyone tells you as being "truth" without questionning it, simply because it comes from "the government". You're sounding like a brainwashed drone, walking the line like an automat. Keep walking, the ditch is near.

Look at the evidence yourself and pull your own conclusions. You're no less qualified than someone working in the CIA to analyse a video just because you don't work there. If you saw a rotten plank but the CIA said it was "a new type of bio-degradable wood that doesn't cause global warming" would you believe it?

Think man, think.

Ok here's the difference between you and me. I HAVE looked at this. Unlike you, I have the ENGINEERING BACKGROUND to actually UNDERSTAND the official story, and it checks out. You have the words of Alex Jones to rely on, and instead of doing the smart thing and actually using a textbook to see if this stuff is actually possible (the official story), you listen to everything he says and don't think twice.

The best part of this is then you have the gall to accuse me of being closed-minded and not thinking. Take a few courses in structural and material mechanics like I have and then re-enter this discussion.

Tom Kazansky

Quote:
Tom has a history of posting a lot of stuff about engineering and such, as does pyramid. While they do this, for numerous times may I add, you people call them closeminded, scared, brainwashed, and programmed, because you don't like the atmosphere in some fucking youtube video.

Now, I can understand you people are a few fries short of a happy meal and all, but that's a bit too fucking tasteless.

Yeah, it might have been better if instead of posting it in a word format, I had made a youtube video with scary music, pretty pictures, and BIG TEXT with PRETTY COLOURS. They might get it if I did that.

booger

Well why don't you try to convince me your empirical and sane impressions on the situation are correct? Maybe we could actually get something productive going.

Tom Kazansky

Quote:

Nah, you caught him. RuHo is a closet Bush supporter from Green Bay, Wisconsin. He's really not Finnish. He also hates hockey, particularly Teemu Selanne. Alex Jones told me this, so it's reliable info man.

Tom Kazansky

Quote:
He's good at it. I mean, he does it tax free (lololol income tax? I DUN HAFTA PAY IT)

Well yeah, obviously! That's why I love listening to what 42 has to say. He must have like 5 engineering Ph.Ds!