General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Free_Willy
 
Free_Willy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
Where was that poll..so far all I could find this one

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14723997

CNN Poll: 90% Believe US Government Covering Up 9/11




Heres a whole bunch more polls saying more or less the same thing:

http://www.google.com/hws/search?hl=...side+job+polls


Which I why I think another attack by the Terrorist holding our white house is imminent very soon - because people are beginning to see through te s
__________________
"It's a jungle here--right now we're advising our clients to put all they can into canned goods and shotguns!"

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

Last edited by Free_Willy; 09-11-2007 at 01:37 PM..
Old 09-11-2007, 01:34 PM Free_Willy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#46  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

cromicus
I act tough on genmay, but real life im a pussy
 
cromicus's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
CNN Poll: 90% Believe US Government Covering Up 9/11
Which I why I think another attack by the Terrorist holding our white house is imminent very soon - because people are beginning to see through te s

you realize there's a difference between covering up negligence and covering up an overt act, right?
__________________
you shall see hail fall from a clear sky
Old 09-11-2007, 01:39 PM cromicus is offline  
Reply With Quote
#47  

PopeKevinI
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
Pope just quit lying to yourself man its already been proven its a different person each time those "tapes" come out at each low in the polls. For gods sake the last ones speech was written by an american agent! Just stop Pope serious if not for yourself than for the children of the future... let the truth lead where it may.

Just stop, please, not for me but for yourself, it must be difficult maintaining the lie inside your own mind when the paradoxs just keep piling up.

The paradox is the idea that our government (or secret societies or lizards from outer space or whoever) would so expertly begin the conspiracy, and then have it fall apart by leaving the accused suicide terrorists alive and in public or producing poorly-made Bin Laden tapes when they clearly have the resources to tie up loose ends like that and not risk exposure and world-wide revolt.

How do you reconcile that? How do you make it fit together that the same people who staged the 9/11 attacks on their own country in order to start a war and make billions of dollars can't follow through and make a video using a guy who looks at least somewhat like Bin Laden?
__________________
THIS is your brain on drugs: "I'm not a positive thinker. I am a spiralling hexagonal vortex thinker that strobes multiple colors." -ry_goody
Old 09-11-2007, 01:46 PM PopeKevinI is offline  
Reply With Quote
#48  

booger
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
And you say this after your own, independent, expert analysis no doubt.

Expert analysis, no. But my own, independent, and personal analysis, yes.

Look at the video. Did you bother looking? Did you bother comparing?

If no one would have said this was Bin Laden in the video, would you have thought it was him? Just because he's a muslim with a long beard and a turban behind a camera?

I personally have good visual aptitudes. I can differentiate between an apple and an orange. This is no different. 2 different guys, that someone said were the one and only. Thanks, but no thanks, I like to think about what people tell me before I start believing.
You should do the same Tom, I don't think it would hurt you too much.
Old 09-11-2007, 03:28 PM booger is offline  
Reply With Quote
#49  

Free_Willy
 
Free_Willy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PopeKevinI View Post
The paradox is the idea that our government (or secret societies or lizards from outer space or whoever) would so expertly begin the conspiracy, and then have it fall apart by leaving the accused suicide terrorists alive and in public or producing poorly-made Bin Laden tapes when they clearly have the resources to tie up loose ends like that and not risk exposure and world-wide revolt.

Every crime in history has been solved when the criminals who commit them make a mistake or mistakes and dont cover thier tracks adequately.

The mistakes here are just point blank obvious when you look at the case in detail without bias and fear - which isnt easy, granted, but noble and neccessary nonetheless.

You cant seem to diffrentiate when we say "So many of the facts around 911 are ironclad proof and so compelling, numerous and insurmountable at this point and just simply so point blank obvious who did it its just amazing"

and

"Look at this!... historic evidence that shows how every single culture around the planet, who had no means of interaction with one another all believed the same thing about gods they called Annunaki coming down, treating them as slaves, and they were reptilian, thats pretty amazing, and strangely consistant with the way humanity has been treated by its "ruling elite" all along since that time... wow maye this should be looked into further!"... Mabe thats why were "monkey see, monkey do"... maybe were really not that violent and maybe wars really are inconsistant with out nature except when our own reality has been manipulated... just like how children grow to be abusers when thier parents are etc... I mean the ramifcations are endless and merit discussion, not that its absolute truth at this point.

There is a huge difference between the two statements yet you chose to dismiss unilaterally all things in order to support your own ideas. To maintain your emotional position of safety. to maintain the illusion in your own mind. There is no other way to define such a way of conducting ones self except irrational at best and insane at worst. From where im sitting my heart hurts for you. I mean that, it must be difficult living a lie.It hurts for you and for all the people the lie you help maintain


One is fact, one is strong and compeling enough to take a good look at in a discussion forum, if you are not afraid to look that is. Your disconnect and blanket condemnation of nearly every bit of evidence is nothing but a result of fear introducing the bias into your thought processing Popekevin. And Fear is what Leonidas in 300, and every other person in history had to face in order to see the truth - in order to be free, truly free. They use fear to hide the truth popekevin, look how they do it - look at Bush and his proaganda arm Orielly alone! - Any facts are immediateul condemned as "idiots, unpatriotic etc" without even being heard... just like you do, and the same with organised religion, people maintain the lie *for* them by omitting and not allowing facts and evidence even to be heard.

Pope the "Label" of "conspiracy" or "conspiracy theries" is odius in and of itself, because in the past the theories while compelling werent enough to convict, because of that history now anyone can be labelled, tinfoiled and dismissed just like "jews" can be "Zionists" and ... oh fuck it you get my point I think the list of labels being blanket statement are edess and only serve to obfuscate the truths.

Its just like the dark ages all over again, nothing but hysteria and witch hunts, blanket accusations and labels, damn the evidence, damn the truth and the "righteous" are the worst offenders of them all.



Quote:
How do you reconcile that? How do you make it fit together that the same people who staged the 9/11 attacks on their own country in order to start a war and make billions of dollars can't follow through and make a video using a guy who looks at least somewhat like Bin Laden?
Pope a thing of this magnitude is perpetrated by relatively few people - the people at the top, and somehow justified to the rest using a variety of means im sure and then they must get ones other them to help them maintain what they have done... Im sure not all cooperate as willingly as say Orielly or Clinton or Geraldo or take your pick, you get my point dont you?

Do you actualy look at the videos i've posted or do you rule out and ignore any evidence out of hand like you did with Zeitgeist, posting a totally irrelevant "rebuttal" against it in ten minutes after I posted it when the thing is two fucking hours long, then when someone finds and bumps it recently you lock the thread.

Do you stand for truth and freedom and individuals ability to look at all information availible and make up thier own minds or are you more interested and invested in the control of information? Unfortunately youve shown only the latter.

Theres pleanty of evidence out there clearly pointing directly at Bush and Co im not going to go back and supply them to you yet again when all you do is ignore it anyway, or worse throw out 10 second google nonsense as fact and condemn the entire thing in a blanket statement from hell.

If you want to maintain that a guy in a fucking cave in afghanistan or wherever in the middle east when we have troops in damn near every country in that region a fact alone which would piss any human being off reguardless thier religion or race or creed and make them feel attacked and create yet more "terrorists", ignore that weve let him go when we could have gotten him, ignore that Osama is friends with Bush, his family and himself owns Oil companys with Bush and has other close business ties with them, is a known and funded CIA agent who has been to the white house numerous times, whose Code name in the CIA was Tim Osmond, whose attack was pulled off with fucking butterknives or some shit and after the planes disintegrated (including the titanium alloy engnes on the amazing pentalawn), if you want to ignore the sold stocks (put orders) immediately before the attacks, ignore bushs brother was installed before 911 as the towers chief of security, ignore the owner (Larry Silverstien) of WTC7 admitted on tape they used charges to bring it down which means the goddamn charges had to be placed obviously before 911 yet is completely ignore by the underfunded 911 commision report which was not taken under oath, ignore the PNAC documents written long before 911 while Cheney chaired the CFR that wrote it in which it called for a "pearl harbor event" which would generate support for an attack on Iraq, ignore all this which is just the fucking tip of the iceburg... then I cant help you Popekevin.

The bottom line is you either have love in your heart, and wit love support freedom and truth of men, or have hate in your heart and all that hate brings like calling yourself religious or "christian" yet perpetuating lies and composing your political or worldview based on fear and deception and sheer drone minded hate.

Then somehow hope for us to have respect for you.

If 911 truth is such nonsense and ravings of crazy people like you and others like Orielly like to put it than why is it consistantly at the top of youtube and google?

Wake up brother, before its too late
__________________
"It's a jungle here--right now we're advising our clients to put all they can into canned goods and shotguns!"

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

Last edited by Free_Willy; 09-11-2007 at 04:11 PM..
Old 09-11-2007, 03:35 PM Free_Willy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#50  

booger
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
Check his arse. That's where he pulls most of his ideas from.

Even if there was a poll, the opinion of uniformed masses means absolutely nothing and adds no weight to any one opinion. Look at nuclear power, for example.

Or look at elections, for example. The uninformed masses that vote for dumbasses or tyrants without even researching. Uninformed masses are unfortunately in the majority.
Old 09-11-2007, 03:43 PM booger is offline  
Reply With Quote
#51  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
CNN Poll: 90% Believe US Government Covering Up 9/11




Heres a whole bunch more polls saying more or less the same thing:

http://www.google.com/hws/search?hl=...side+job+polls


Which I why I think another attack by the Terrorist holding our white house is imminent very soon - because people are beginning to see through te s


Yeah, internet polls are SO hard to influence and are SO scientific. How many internet polls showed Ron Paul dominating the GOP primary debates, and where is he in the standings?

That's weak man, weak.
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 09-11-2007, 03:46 PM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#52  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by booger View Post
Expert analysis, no. But my own, independent, and personal analysis, yes.

Look at the video. Did you bother looking? Did you bother comparing?

If no one would have said this was Bin Laden in the video, would you have thought it was him? Just because he's a muslim with a long beard and a turban behind a camera?

I personally have good visual aptitudes. I can differentiate between an apple and an orange. This is no different. 2 different guys, that someone said were the one and only. Thanks, but no thanks, I like to think about what people tell me before I start believing.
You should do the same Tom, I don't think it would hurt you too much.

First of all, you're not qualified and don't have the equipment to do a legitimate analysis. Second, if Hollywood is able to make a human being look like a disfigured Orc and convince you it's real, I'm quite certain if the government really wanted to duplicate Bin Laden for the public they could do so flawlessly without internet slueths like you giving up their cover. Third, if you're right, why isn't a single major media source picking up on the crime of the century that you believe you've solved? All the anti-Bush media sources that would be able to publish this and have Bush brought to justice for the crime that is 9/11, that you alledge is so clearly the case it's painful to think otherwise, and yet none of them have even given you a second thought?

Basically you have two options:

1) It's Bin Laden
2) Al Qaeda put in a double to boost morale, Bin Laden is dead.

The US government has better access to make-up artists than to make it obvious it's not him.

There is no 9/11 conspiracy.
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 09-11-2007, 03:50 PM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#53  

booger
 
so your argument to prove that "this is bin laden" is that the US could have done a better job mocking him up? And through that single statement you conclude there is no conspiracy at all. Interesting. But not much more.

There are a few different versions of Bin Laden talking in different videos that have popped up since 911. Are you telling me the guy has been going through surgery every time to get a little bit of a facelift, since he doesn't look at all the same? The problem in your analysis is that the US government and CIA declare all the tapes as "official" every time they come out, no matter how crooked the actor looks. How do you explain that?
Old 09-11-2007, 04:07 PM booger is offline  
Reply With Quote
#54  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Of course, they just hurried up the thing (I mean they only had 3 years of time to make this one up). Sadly the usual prop Osama they usually use had a flu and didn't show up at work (fucking unions fucking the world up), so they just took a sand out of the propaganda QA department. They just thought no one'd notice the beard's all wrong colored and shit.

Oh well better call the press, and tell them booger from the internet has now foiled the biggest scheme of this generation with his hawk-like perception of a fucking beard being the wrong color.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-11-2007, 04:18 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#55  

booger
 
Ruho you make me laugh. And that's both because you put in this little bit of humor, but also this little bit of retardedness in the thread.

Please Ruho, find my quote where I say "This isn't Bin Laden! I mean, look at his beard! It's a different color!!"

(waits 10 minutes, still nothing)

Tough job huh? That's because I never said that. I said the guy looks different. His FACE, not his beard (well yes it is, but that's a detail), is different. His eyes look out of place. The shape of his face is dissimilar. His posture isn't the same. Even how he talks is different: look at his motion, look at his lip movement. Look at his shoulders, they don't look the same at all. This guy is skinnier, he's smaller, his head is rounder, his eyes are wider apart and have a different angle.

Retard. Look at the evidence next time before getting on your knees in front of Herr Bush and giving him lip service.
Old 09-11-2007, 04:31 PM booger is offline  
Reply With Quote
#56  

Free_Willy
 
Free_Willy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Kazansky View Post
First of all, you're not qualified and don't have the equipment to do a legitimate analysis.

Eyeballs arent equipment enough to do an analysis!?





Quote:
Second, if Hollywood is able to make a human being look like a disfigured Orc and convince you it's real, I'm quite certain if the government really wanted to duplicate Bin Laden for the public they could do so flawlessly without internet slueths like you giving up their cover.
Its not the entire government, just the terrorist in the oval office and his small band of international globalist, elitist, neocon fascist compadres that took it hostage.

Ill bet its difficult for such a relatively small group of people, so strategically placed to get others to help them at times.

Ill bet as well there are fascist sympathisers that actualy want to help them, like you are doing with your words tat take it upon themselves to make videos like this. In fact its already been established the author of "Bin Laden CIA asset" is a Cia guy!

helloooooooo

I love how you blanket statement in order to dismiss all things "the government" as if.... Hitler was all Germans, Stalin was all Russians, all jews are zionists, all muslims are terrorists or all people arenearly as retarded as you and the utter fear that drives you to make such blanket statements are.

Pathetic.

Amazing how people like you allow some rich little fuck with a nazi history to get into the oval office by proven nefarious means to look at anyone who sits in that chair as a daddy figure to defend to the death no matter how evil he is... because one man in your mind is an entire government.

whack job.





Quote:
Third, if you're right, why isn't a single major media source picking up on the crime of the century that you believe you've solved?
911 truth is top of youtube and google.

The very few corporations that control all of your media is controlled by relatively few men, who just so happen to not only be friends wth but ge thier bread and butter from the criminal controlling your white house!

+ Google Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then Google Video is down or you don't have Flash installed.






Quote:
All the anti-Bush media sources that would be able to publish this and have Bush brought to justice for the crime that is 9/11, that you alledge is so clearly the case it's painful to think otherwise, and yet none of them have even given you a second thought?
If you dont understand that the major media is a propaganda arm of the government, gets its broadcast licenses from it, many of the top people are linked closely with the Bushs, that historically all totalitarian governments first move is to take media over first thing, dont realise the anthrax sent to Brokaw because they knew hes a real journalist was a threat and the other anthrax to congress/senate was a coup - for gods sake child it was U.S. made weapons grade Anthrax made right here... daddy bush mr CIA himself has access to it... Cant understand that the New World Order they openly called for has hijacked the world biggest military to implement this global totalitarian government - cant see the paradox of using men from the "land of the free" to do it - cant see what the rest of the world is trying to tell us just like we were trying to tell Germans and Russians when they were in our position, youre so out of touch with reality nothing that doesnt support your dreamstate will help you.



Quote:
Basically you have two options:

1) It's Bin Laden
2) Al Qaeda put in a double to boost morale, Bin Laden is dead.

The US government has better access to make-up artists than to make it obvious it's not him.

There is no 9/11 conspiracy.
3) The lie is shattering quicker than they anticipated and 911 truth is beginning to sink in and they had to ome up with something fast.

with the overwhelming evidence 911 was an inside job ill take 3 please with side order of wake the fuck up you closed minded drone... hold the fear please.
__________________
"It's a jungle here--right now we're advising our clients to put all they can into canned goods and shotguns!"

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

Last edited by Free_Willy; 09-11-2007 at 04:49 PM..
Old 09-11-2007, 04:34 PM Free_Willy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#57  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by booger View Post
Ruho you make me laugh. And that's both because you put in this little bit of humor, but also this little bit of retardedness in the thread.

Please Ruho, find my quote where I say "This isn't Bin Laden! I mean, look at his beard! It's a different color!!"
You've gone on here saying numerous times you think the video is fake, and that this video and the guy in it isn't the same guy as the older videos. Why don't you try weaseling out of that one you stupid

Quote:
Tough job huh? That's because I never said that. I said the guy looks different. His FACE, not his beard (well yes it is, but that's a detail), is different. His eyes look out of place. The shape of his face is dissimilar. His posture isn't the same. Even how he talks is different: look at his motion, look at his lip movement. Look at his shoulders, they don't look the same at all. This guy is skinnier, he's smaller, his head is rounder, his eyes are wider apart and have a different angle.
Oh fuck you. Are you going chickenshit on us now? You've said many times that's a different person in this thread.
Quote:
Retard. Look at the evidence next time before getting on your knees in front of Herr Bush and giving him lip service.
Yeah, because I don't subscribe to your batshit fucking insane bull shit about inside jobs and CIA stunt double bin ladens and fuck knows whatever you cough up in that medication denied hollow skull of yours, I'm a bush loyalist
The difference between you and me is I knew he was a shitbag before we entered this fucking millenium... while you look up deranged videos and theories on the internet and give handjobs to fellow loonies about it, because you were too fucking stupid for that business before youtube.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-11-2007, 04:40 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#58  

Free_Willy
 
Free_Willy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromicus View Post
you realize there's a difference between covering up negligence and covering up an overt act, right?

You realise you are trying to defend and make excuses for your daddy figure that many extend to whatever human sits on that throne dont you?
__________________
"It's a jungle here--right now we're advising our clients to put all they can into canned goods and shotguns!"

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.
Old 09-11-2007, 04:41 PM Free_Willy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#59  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
You realise you are trying to defend and make excuses for your daddy figure that many extend to whatever human sits on that throne dont you?

He's right. What you posted has nothing to do with any percentage whatsoever thinking 9/11 was an inside job. You're just too busy writing catchy threads about reptilians to realize that. That's the thing with mental illnesses willy, you have to look from the outside to see it...
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-11-2007, 04:45 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#60  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:23 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.