General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
sinkcake
 
osama believes in global warming? but he used planes to carry out attacks? next he will be linked with al gore blowing up the white house with hijacked hybrids. wtf.
Old 09-10-2007, 03:04 PM sinkcake is offline  
Reply With Quote
#31  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

ManSandwichMayo
BelgianSandwich
stfu you cracka
 
after reading the captions, I felt like I was reading Ralph Nader. something's fishy here.
__________________
Atheocon!!!

916a9e42e7c32e2967258d5b221f5f06 [y yuo throw haet :( :(] porn may <3's yuo.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:57 PM ManSandwichMayo is offline  
Reply With Quote
#32  

Escaped Gorilla Genitals
Jim Morrison
Hey, Jim <3 ules, You didn't deserve this because you can't guess numbers but anyways BREAK ON TH
 
Escaped Gorilla Genitals's Avatar
 
Ugh just permaban free willy already, bad enough that he makes shit threads but then he goes and shits up every other thread in the pit too.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:58 PM Escaped Gorilla Genitals is offline  
Reply With Quote
#33  

Free_Willy
 
Free_Willy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
Ugh just permaban free willy already, bad enough that he makes shit threads but then he goes and shits up every other thread in the pit too.


Youre in the minority now freak boy, new MSNBC poll reveals 80% believe 911 was an inside job.


I think you should fuck off.


Took a month off and you wouldnt believe how mny PMs I got from people that used to call me moonbat that are contributing ideas and turning me on to resources and stuff.


Veritas vos liberabit.

::


(p.s. thanks to Sanjay especially for tolerating my uh occasional spurts of emotion reguarding the issue.... there are times ive pushed the envelope, I know it. Sanjay is a good man.)
__________________
"It's a jungle here--right now we're advising our clients to put all they can into canned goods and shotguns!"

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.
Old 09-10-2007, 09:17 PM Free_Willy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#34  

Ryuuko
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
Youre in the minority now freak boy, new MSNBC poll reveals 80% believe 911 was an inside job.

Where was that poll..so far all I could find this one

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14723997
Old 09-10-2007, 11:18 PM Ryuuko is offline  
Reply With Quote
#35  

42
Why was Sen Prescott Bush impeached for funding Hitler?
 
fake
__________________
The Almighty Answer to the Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:40 AM 42 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#36  

PopeKevinI
 
I'm not convinced that's Bin Laden. Probably just some nutjob follower trying to keep his myth alive.
__________________
THIS is your brain on drugs: "I'm not a positive thinker. I am a spiralling hexagonal vortex thinker that strobes multiple colors." -ry_goody
Old 09-11-2007, 09:45 AM PopeKevinI is offline  
Reply With Quote
#37  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by booger View Post

I believe the new video is a fake. Totally, completely fake.

And you say this after your own, independent, expert analysis no doubt.
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 09-11-2007, 10:08 AM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#38  

PopeKevinI
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
Waleed al Shehri, who was reported by the BBC as still alive and well in Saudi Arabia.

Never mind that the BBC retracted the story because they made a mistake and found someone with the same name.

edit: you know what? Let's think about this for a moment. The assertion here is that this guy is still alive because he didn't actually fly the plane because the US government did it, or something like that. What I want to know is this: why is it that the government is competent enough to execute a complicated conspiracy that results in the deaths of over 3,000 people, yet they don't kill the guy they're framing and stick his body on the plane? Or bury him in the desert? Or roast him in a satanic festival and eat his testicles while stabbing live babies with bamboo skewers? (because not only are they evil conspiracy masters, they're also testicle-eating baby-torturing satan worshippers. Quick, make a youtube video about it!)

Seriously. Massive conspiracy executed flawlessly...scapegoat left alive to be found by the BBC.
__________________
THIS is your brain on drugs: "I'm not a positive thinker. I am a spiralling hexagonal vortex thinker that strobes multiple colors." -ry_goody

Last edited by PopeKevinI; 09-11-2007 at 10:17 AM..
Old 09-11-2007, 10:10 AM PopeKevinI is offline  
Reply With Quote
#39  

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?
 
joemama's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PopeKevinI View Post
I'm not convinced that's Bin Laden. Probably just some nutjob follower trying to keep his myth alive.
NO IT'S THE CIAAAAAA!!!!!1 Apparently budget cuts means they can't afford the same actor for each video and had to fire their hollywood makeup artist in favor of Mabel down at the Langley beauty shop. (she works for $6 an hour)
__________________
Rapid-fire double bass of the GenMay dru[M]mers collective

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v
Old 09-11-2007, 10:11 AM joemama is offline  
Reply With Quote
#40  

Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuko View Post
Where was that poll..so far all I could find this one

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14723997

Check his arse. That's where he pulls most of his ideas from.

Even if there was a poll, the opinion of uniformed masses means absolutely nothing and adds no weight to any one opinion. Look at nuclear power, for example.
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 09-11-2007, 10:13 AM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#41  

PopeKevinI
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by joemama View Post
NO IT'S THE CIAAAAAA!!!!!1 Apparently budget cuts means they can't afford the same actor for each video and had to fire their hollywood makeup artist in favor of Mabel down at the Langley beauty shop. (she works for $6 an hour)



Yeah, this is another logic hole that forms when the theorists try to connect this video with the rest of their craziness. If the government is indeed supporting Bin Laden, and he is producing scary movies for them, where is he now? Oh, well if this isn't him, it's just some government actor pretending to be him. Because the government could NEVER make an actor up to actually look like Bin Laden, they would just stick some bearded guy in front of the camera.

They pull off a vast conspiracy requiring the silence of thousands of people...yet they can't come up with a decent Bin Laden lookalike with all their resources.
__________________
THIS is your brain on drugs: "I'm not a positive thinker. I am a spiralling hexagonal vortex thinker that strobes multiple colors." -ry_goody
Old 09-11-2007, 10:21 AM PopeKevinI is offline  
Reply With Quote
#42  

42
Why was Sen Prescott Bush impeached for funding Hitler?
 
Osama is hiding in Cheney's man sized safe he keeps in his office.
Seriously though, I can't believe anyone supports Bush anymore. It has been 6 years since Osama allegedly attacked the WTC, and we're still getting tapes from him. Bush should be ashamed of himself.
__________________
The Almighty Answer to the Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
Old 09-11-2007, 12:46 PM 42 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#43  

PopeKevinI
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42 View Post
Osama is hiding in Cheney's man sized safe he keeps in his office.
Seriously though, I can't believe anyone supports Bush anymore. It has been 6 years since Osama allegedly attacked the WTC, and we're still getting tapes from him. Bush should be ashamed of himself.

Because we've always caught every other terrorist who kills Americans in less than six years

There are plenty of valid reasons to dislike Bush. This is not one of them.
__________________
THIS is your brain on drugs: "I'm not a positive thinker. I am a spiralling hexagonal vortex thinker that strobes multiple colors." -ry_goody
Old 09-11-2007, 02:22 PM PopeKevinI is offline  
Reply With Quote
#44  

Free_Willy
 
Free_Willy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PopeKevinI View Post
Because we've always caught every other terrorist who kills Americans in less than six years

There are plenty of valid reasons to dislike Bush. This is not one of them.

Pope just quit lying to yourself man its already been proven its a different person each time those "tapes" come out at each low in the polls. For gods sake the last ones speech was written by an american agent! Just stop Pope serious if not for yourself than for the children of the future... let the truth lead where it may.

Just stop, please, not for me but for yourself, it must be difficult maintaining the lie inside your own mind when the paradoxs just keep piling up.

Nobodys trying to say youre not a smart man, you are, very, Ive seen it for myself many times, and your political viewpoints are consistant and valid on the the political compass, even if I and many others dont neccessarily fall at that particular spot in politics... but maintaining a lie to support ones politics - or out of sheer fear that the truth might lead somewhere unpleasant is destructive and self defeating, and simply counterproductive if not ignorant in the long run.


But a lie is a lie dude. And lies cannot be maintained indefinately. Thats why I have a feeling Bush & Co. inc is going to attack us again soon. Critical mass has been reached and people are finally seeing through it in enough numbers to make a difference.

"What we need is not the will to believe, but the will to find out."
__________________
"It's a jungle here--right now we're advising our clients to put all they can into canned goods and shotguns!"

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

Last edited by Free_Willy; 09-11-2007 at 02:45 PM..
Old 09-11-2007, 02:28 PM Free_Willy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#45  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:06 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.