General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

jubjub
TweedleDumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renork
Also there is a difference between an indiscriminate all out attack and 9/11. 9/11 was more of an economical and political strike than an attack looking for high number of civilian casualties. The % of people killed in just a square mile of the WTC is very low let alone when compared to the population of the country.

BULLSHIT !!

If the towers had fallen immediately after they were struck , 25-30K people would have squished to death.The islamoFascist murderers were definately looking to kill the maximum amount of people that they possibly could.

OBTW , New York City is the most densely populated city in the U.S.of A. , with the borough of Manahattan being roughly twice as densely populated as the rest of the city..

another OBTW , the WTC covered an area of ~16 acres , which is ~2.5 % of a square mile.

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

SnakeIRye

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickSociety View Post
Yet another "convert to Islam OR ELSE WE WILL KILL YOU!" threat video.

If you think that's extreme, you should hear the "moderates" threats on leaving the religion

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renork View Post
Way to snip out the part of the post you quoted that explained that I was mistaken on the number required and corrected myself.
Because you made that point, and it doesn't really hold. Semantics either way, I don't see how you can say anything about a 3rd time when that 3rd time would have been due ages ago.
Quote:
edit:

Also there is a difference between an indiscriminate all out attack and 9/11. 9/11 was more of an economical and political strike than an attack looking for high number of civilian casualties. The % of people killed in just a square mile of the WTC is very low let alone when compared to the population of the country.
Perhaps it was mostly directed at the business elite and with intent to cause economical and political hardship, but I still think that's a stretch to say.

Free_Willy

Cant you people tell in each video thats released its a completely different fucking person.... and each time ones released it JUST SO HAPPENS to coincide with a new historical low in the "presidictators" support?

ITS A THREAT ISSUED FROM THE WHITE HOUSE NOT TO IT.

--- Brain Gremlin in the movie Gremlins II: The New Batch.

Discordian Resistance Front, Co. A, Semi-Conscious Liberation Army.

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......

booger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Willy View Post
Cant you people tell in each video thats released its a completely different fucking person.... and each time ones released it JUST SO HAPPENS to coincide with a new historical low in the "presidictators" support?

I agree. That's actually what I wanted to hear from the thread, to see if someone else was seeing things the same way I did.

I don't know about you guys but I simply do not believe the official WTC story. I believe it was an inside job, and no, drop the tin-foil hats right now, because I'm not going delirious. Look at the proof, look at the events themselves, and look at how everything fell together. Then, look at the administration's response to the events. The White House acted the way only a criminal robbing his own shop and crying "theft" to the insurance would have acted: by trying to cover up the scene, by inventing reasons that don't make any sense, and then by profiteering from the disaster in unimaginable ways.

SnakeIRye

I'm not going to jump on the conspiracy wagon, but
1. The video is released a week before the anniversary of 9/11
2. The "radical" Ron Paul whooped neocon asshole rudys(the man who can't speak a sentence without the word terror or nine-eleven) ass in recent polls.
3. IIRC bushs approval is at nixon resignation level.

Again, I won't cry conspiracy, but I bet the cia has buttloads of bin laden tapes waiting to be released when the shit hits the neocon fearmonger fan.

Edit: does anybody know if bushs rating got a bit of a spike recently?

joemama
Watch Toomer burn those cowboys. How bout them cowboys?

Quote:

So you think the CIA is dumb enough to not use the same actor/hair color in all the videos?

Syndrome of a Downs- drums/songwriter
._--_|\
/ииииииии\
\_.--Bumfuck Egypt
.......v

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post

Fuck FEMA and their camps, the Corporate Media, the FDA, the IRS, the CIA, the FBI, the Federal Reserve, and 99% of our congress
We are at war for four corporations:
The Carlyle Group, Bechtel, Halliburton, Chevron.
Bin Laden was funded by the CIA ($6,000,000,000 from 1989 to 1992)
The real terrorists are in the White House.

Washington Post: US Financing Insurgency in Iraq

Proof: US Army/Government devised attacks on 9/11

Electron microscope analysis of steel spheres from WTC site proves thermate, proves collapse of twin towers was an act of deliberate arson

And all you can manage is laughs you fucking jackass, you deserve anything that comes to you weak slave minded controlled pos.

Last edited by Free_Willy; 09-09-2007 at 09:05 PM..

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeIRye View Post
I'm not going to jump on the conspiracy wagon?

Using the word "Conspiracy" does not mean conspiracys do not exist. Unprogram your mind.

open your eyes.

Fake Osama's Guest Appearence For 9/11 Anniversary

TA DA!!!!

In this morph between the "real" Osama (paid and funded CIA agent even having been to the white house with the name Tim Osmond and owning businesses with the Bush family (arbusto oil)) and the "new" one, the mouth and ears have been aligned, which shows that the mouth and brows are clearly not the same.

content taken from:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osama_newfake.html

FIGHT THE NWO

Last edited by Free_Willy; 09-10-2007 at 02:53 AM..

mike27
crt expert

Quote:
Using the word "Conspiracy" does not mean conspiracys do not exist. Unprogram your mind.

open your eyes.

Fake Osama's Guest Appearence For 9/11 Anniversary

TA DA!!!!

In this morph between the "real" Osama (paid and funded CIA agent even having been to the white house with the name Tim Osmond and owning businesses with the Bush family (arbusto oil)) and the "new" one, the mouth and ears have been aligned, which shows that the mouth and brows are clearly not the same.

content taken from:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osama_newfake.html

FIGHT THE NWO

I'm usually very skeptical of your , but I have to admit this is quite frightening.

Free_Willy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike27 View Post
I'm usually very skeptical of your , but I have to admit this is quite frightening.

Fear is the name of Bushs game man... show them youre more afraid of servitude than anything they can throw at us. Its time to be Free Americans.

I Wrote this:

In ominous times truth always finds a way out from darkness into light.

Always.

Through truth knowledge grows into the power and strength to question the actions of governance and institutions that have gained control of us.

In times that try men's souls it is those who seek enlightenment who are truly free.

Given the choice of possessing ignorance or knowledge, even when ignorance could - I assure you - lead to an easier life, I would, and have chosen knowledge, thus to a large extent escaping the life of sheeple, escaping the bondage of not knowing, not caring and not understanding.

And, at the very least, when the time comes when I make my life review, I will be able to look myself in the eye, my ancestors in the eye and rest peacefully knowing that given the tilted hand I was dealt was played cunningly and viciously enough that the bondage my kind has been under for millenia was fought with a ferociousness they will not easily forget.

This one aint goin out like a punk.

come check out the information I and friends have compiled mike: http://www.myspace.com/Jerryny

Last edited by Free_Willy; 09-10-2007 at 03:35 AM..

Free_Willy

Wow check this shit out

Quote:

Latest Bin Laden Video Is a Forgery: All References to Current Events Are Made During Video Freeze

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

by George Maschke
Sun Sep 9th, 2007 at 06:10:31 AM EST

Osama Bin Laden's widely publicized video address to the American people has a peculiarity that casts serious doubt on its authenticity: the video freezes at about 1 minute and 36 58 seconds, and motion only resumes again at 12:30. The video then freezes again at 14:02 remains frozen until the end. All references to current events, such as the 62nd anniversary of the U.S. atomic bombing of Japan, and Sarkozy and Brown being the leaders of France and the UK, respectively, occur when the video is frozen! The words spoken when the video is in motion contain no references to contemporary events and could have been (and likely were) made before the U.S. invasion of Iraq.
The audio track does appear to be in the voice of a single speaker. What I suspect was done is that an older, unreleased video was dubbed over for this release, with the video frozen when the audio track departed from that of the original video. The video may be downloaded as a 677 mb MPEG file here.
Remember... the only ones to profit is the thugs in the Oval Office by keeping people in fear. wars=money and control.

Free_Willy

Oh boy the pl0t thickens even more...

Mossad Double Agent Is Scriptwriter For Bin Laden Tape

Mossad Double Agent Is Scriptwriter For Bin Laden Tape

Hardcore Zionist Adam Pearlman, who once condemned Muslims as "bloodthirsty Terrorists," behind latest scam

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Monday, September 10, 2007

Adam Pearlman, a hardcore Jewish Zionist who once wrote stinging essays condemning Muslims as "bloodthirsty terrorists," has been identified as the scriptwriter of the latest Osama Bin Laden video.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2007/100907_double_agent.htm

Free_Willy

New Bin Laden Video: 100% Forgery, Introduces martyrdom of hijacker who is still alive, references to current events occur during video freeze

Steve Watson
Infowars.net
Monday, Sept 10, 2007

The newly released Osama Bin Laden video is a an iron clad forgery, and not even a good one at that. All references to current events made by the figure said to be Bin Laden occur at a point in the video where the picture freezes and only audio is present. Bin Laden also presents a pre recorded martyrdom video of one of the alleged 9/11 hijackers, Waleed al Shehri, who was reported by the BBC as still alive and well in Saudi Arabia.

Hits to Blogs such as this one have sky rocketed as they have been the first to point out the suspicious aspects of the video which has become public in full for the first time today.

Full article - http://infowars.net/articles/septemb...07BinLaden.htm