General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > The Pit
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Tom Kazansky
911 Was an Inside Job. Bush is traitor like Prescott Bush
 
Tom Kazansky's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42 View Post
either it was a cd or some powerful people in the government knew about the impending attacks and allowed the attacks to happen but either way it was an inside job. too bad all the evidence was shipped to china though makes it hard to prove anything.

Yeah, too bad there were no explosions or evidence of explosives at the WTC which blows your CD theory completely out of the water. Too bad you're also wrong on the evidence being shipped to China (at least before analysis), because before they got rid of anything ASCE, NIST, and SEoNY were given free reign over all debris and allowed to take whatever they chose for testing (NIST carefully selected about 700 pieces and tested them). Any information they needed to get to assess what happened had been collected before anything left the United States. But of course you didn't know any of that, because I know you didn't do your research and actually read the official report that you seem to be insisting is full of lies, because had you actually read it you never would have read that post.

Also, where's your evidence of government involvement? I want some definitive proof of this. A baseless guess does not constitute a valid theory.

Basically, the 9/11 conspiracy movement lowers the bar for human civilization.
__________________
ERTW - Engineers Rule The World
Old 09-15-2007, 08:07 PM Tom Kazansky is offline  
Reply With Quote
#226  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42 View Post
funny that's the same thing i ask myself everytime i see one of your retarded posts.

edi: oh and good job completely ignoring the article and instead just responding with more idiotic insults dumbass.
Theres nothing to ignore, or comment. Obviously you are here convinced that the people who made this video are not capable of simple cut and paste. You're already convinced some fucking government agency is behind it, when it's more than likely that the original tape which was made in some fucking sandpit halfway around the world, was spliced and diced for coherence. Some old ass psycho babbling for tape doesn't make good propaganda if left alone. This doesn't make sense to you at all, because you're a fucking lunatic.



Have a nice day, .
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-15-2007, 08:25 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#227  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marbles View Post
Thats 95% of his posts. Fact is the guy is afraid to voice his views for fear of criticism. He likes to point out holes and percieved hypocrisy in other peoples opinions but at the same time hes too much of a coward to voice his own. My guess is that this behavior pours over into real life and manifests itself as social avoidance behavior, self confidance problems etc. What I do know about him is only what I can gather from his criticism of others.

Funny, most of my insults are directed towards the likes of you, or these batshit insane loonies. I think you're the last people to talk about social avoidance, considering social encounters are my fucking dayjob. That's something a shitfuck like you wouldn't understand, and not that I count it as a negative trait. It's just something you wouldn't understand, that's all.

As far as being an asshole on the internet goes, you (and the loonie you're giving a handjob to) have really proven over time that you're not fucking capable of anything. I can honestly say most of my time here goes for writing pure shit, but I don't see why I should try any harder in any case, when it should be directed towards a stupid fucktard like yourself.

Whats most funny though is that you are here giving a handjob to a 911 chemtrail loonie just to spite me. This is noted, and your criticism towards me really tells more of you than it does me. It tells me that though I haven't really even tried getting under your skin without the overusage of the word "fag", you're fucking irate.

I'll tell you right now that I FUCKING LOVE IT, and it really makes my time spent here worthwhile. Now, please go spend time being bitter over shit, it makes me feel happy you pathetic fuck

Blame the jews about it!
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-15-2007, 08:32 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#228  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42 View Post
i've come to expect nothing less than complete idiocy from ruho and he never disappoints me.

you two can attempt to ridicule me online, the sad part is that when you two lovebirds log off, the loserdom doesn't go off with then button. So sad, too bad. Sux2bu
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-15-2007, 08:33 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#229  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42 View Post
either it was a cd or some powerful people in the government knew about the impending attacks and allowed the attacks to happen but either way it was an inside job. too bad all the evidence was shipped to china though makes it hard to prove anything.

oh shit if someone disputes this are you going to post some pictars of some fucking steelbars from a scrapyard in Shangai?
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-15-2007, 08:36 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#230  

Mr. Marbles
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
Funny, most of my insults are directed towards the likes of you, or these batshit insane loonies. I think you're the last people to talk about social avoidance, considering social encounters are my fucking dayjob. That's something a shitfuck like you wouldn't understand, and not that I count it as a negative trait. It's just something you wouldn't understand, that's all.

As far as being an asshole on the internet goes, you (and the loonie you're giving a handjob to) have really proven over time that you're not fucking capable of anything. I can honestly say most of my time here goes for writing pure shit, but I don't see why I should try any harder in any case, when it should be directed towards a stupid fucktard like yourself.

Whats most funny though is that you are here giving a handjob to a 911 chemtrail loonie just to spite me. This is noted, and your criticism towards me really tells more of you than it does me. It tells me that though I haven't really even tried getting under your skin without the overusage of the word "fag", you're fucking irate.

I'll tell you right now that I FUCKING LOVE IT, and it really makes my time spent here worthwhile. Now, please go spend time being bitter over shit, it makes me feel happy you pathetic fuck

Blame the jews about it!



Great post. Honestly I enjoy trying to get "under your skin". As evidenced by the above quote Im quite certain I have succeeded . I am far from "irate". Im laughing my ass off.
Old 09-15-2007, 08:39 PM Mr. Marbles is offline  
Reply With Quote
#231  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Marbles View Post


Great post. Honestly I enjoy trying to get "under your skin". As evidenced by the above quote Im quite certain I have succeeded . I am far from "irate". Im laughing my ass off.


Is that why you've been trying to egg me with some lapp shit for like 5 posts in 6 months when it doesn't even remotely hit fucking close to base? You know, when you desperately try to inject that when you have time left over from your oh so bitter jew ramblings?





(FYI I'm vepsian by bloodline, that's not really something I remind myself every morning because I really don't care, try and make a joke out of that (after you read a wiki article about it of course) the next time you try to make fun of my heritage. It really makes me sad to see you shoot and miss)
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-15-2007, 08:43 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#232  

42
Why was Sen Prescott Bush impeached for funding Hitler?
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
you two can attempt to ridicule me online, the sad part is that when you two lovebirds log off, the loserdom doesn't go off with then button. So sad, too bad. Sux2bu

you know i thought of putting you on my ignore list but if i did that i wouldn't be able to laugh at your stupidity everytime i come here so consider yourself lucky that i find you amusing
__________________
The Almighty Answer to the Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
Old 09-15-2007, 09:10 PM 42 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#233  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42 View Post
you know i thought of putting you on my ignore list but if i did that i wouldn't be able to laugh at your stupidity everytime i come here so consider yourself lucky that i find you amusing

I'm sure that, besides the wet sock you make love to every night, helps you get your sleep.
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-16-2007, 03:18 AM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#234  

42
Why was Sen Prescott Bush impeached for funding Hitler?
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
I'm sure that, besides the wet sock you make love to every night, helps you get your sleep.

do you use lube when you fuck your boyfriend up the ass or do you like it raw?
__________________
The Almighty Answer to the Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
Old 09-16-2007, 09:13 AM 42 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#235  

42
Why was Sen Prescott Bush impeached for funding Hitler?
 
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle2461214.ece

Quote:
AMERICA’s elder statesman of finance, Alan Greenspan, has shaken the White House by declaring that the prime motive for the war in Iraq was oil.
In his long-awaited memoir, to be published tomorrow, Greenspan, a Republican whose 18-year tenure as head of the US Federal Reserve was widely admired, will also deliver a stinging critique of President George W Bush’s economic policies.
However, it is his view on the motive for the 2003 Iraq invasion that is likely to provoke the most controversy. “I am saddened that it is politically inconvenient to acknowledge what everyone knows: the Iraq war is largely about oil,” he says.
Greenspan, 81, is understood to believe that Saddam Hussein posed a threat to the security of oil supplies in the Middle East.
Britain and America have always insisted the war had nothing to do with oil. Bush said the aim was to disarm Iraq of weapons of mass destruction and end Saddam’s support for terrorism.
__________________
The Almighty Answer to the Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
Old 09-16-2007, 09:20 AM 42 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#236  

Mr. Marbles
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuHo View Post
your oh so bitter jew ramblings?

lol

Do I really come off as that pathetic?

Good. I think we understand each other now.

Last edited by Mr. Marbles; 09-16-2007 at 05:09 PM..
Old 09-16-2007, 05:03 PM Mr. Marbles is offline  
Reply With Quote
#237  

SamFarber
 
SamFarber's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42 View Post
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle2461214.ece

AMERICA’s elder statesman of finance, Alan Greenspan, has shaken the White House by declaring that the prime motive for the war in Iraq was oil.
In his long-awaited memoir, to be published tomorrow, Greenspan, a Republican whose 18-year tenure as head of the US Federal Reserve was widely admired, will also deliver a stinging critique of President George W Bush’s economic policies.
However, it is his view on the motive for the 2003 Iraq invasion that is likely to provoke the most controversy. “I am saddened that it is politically inconvenient to acknowledge what everyone knows: the Iraq war is largely about oil,” he says.
Greenspan, 81, is understood to believe that Saddam Hussein posed a threat to the security of oil supplies in the Middle East.
Britain and America have always insisted the war had nothing to do with oil. Bush said the aim was to disarm Iraq of weapons of mass destruction and end Saddam’s support for terrorism.

One small problem - NOTHING was keeping us having access to oil WITHOUT the war. So it being "for oil" is a non sequitor.
__________________
http://they-all-think-shes-crazy.ytmnd.com/
Old 09-16-2007, 05:23 PM SamFarber is offline  
Reply With Quote
#238  

Straw Man
RuHo
And my head I'd be scratchin' while my thoughts were busy hatchin; If I only had a brain......
 
Straw Man's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42 View Post
do you use lube when you fuck your boyfriend up the ass or do you like it raw?
You're the expert on this field, you tell me what's best
__________________
"dogs came to man to make friends and help us hunt and guard unlike pigs"
-lolergay
Old 09-16-2007, 05:55 PM Straw Man is offline  
Reply With Quote
#239  

42
Why was Sen Prescott Bush impeached for funding Hitler?
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamFarber View Post
One small problem - NOTHING was keeping us having access to oil WITHOUT the war. So it being "for oil" is a non sequitor.

__________________
The Almighty Answer to the Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
Old 09-16-2007, 08:40 PM 42 is offline  
Reply With Quote
#240  

Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:38 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.