General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > Real Time Sub-Forums > Armageddon and Survival
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

DarkHelmet
BIGHEAD BIGHEAD BIGHEAD BIGHEAD BIGHEAD BIGHEAD BIGHEAD BIGHEAD BIGHEAD BIGHEAD

Happiness is a Clean Can

Just did the dip method of cleaning the gun from inside my tube and the baffle stack. It's funny how 300 rounds leaves so much lead and gunk in a .22lr can.

The baffles and tube are titanium, but the support is aluminum, so I only dipped it for 5 min and then scrubbed it with a nylon brush. The tube I let sit for a few hours, turned the dip a nice shade of green

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

McMahan

What did I tell you man, the dip is fucking awesome!

Legend

I want a suppressor...

L33T_h4x0r_d00d

I think my outback II weighs 35 pounds now. I should probably send it back to Dr. Dater to be "serviced".

McMahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L33T_h4x0r_d00d View Post
I think my outback II weighs 35 pounds now. I should probably send it back to Dr. Dater to be "serviced".

Have you heard about their new rebuild plan where they will make your can user-serviceable and let you choose your baffle material? IIRC it starts in March. You can choose the material of each baffle separately and the options are titanium, aluminum, and steel. Pretty awesome offer IMO but it is a bit pricey. I'm going to do it anyway just for the hell of it- probably get the blast baffle in steel and the rest in titanium.

L33T_h4x0r_d00d

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMahan View Post
Have you heard about their new rebuild plan where they will make your can user-serviceable and let you choose your baffle material? IIRC it starts in March. You can choose the material of each baffle separately and the options are titanium, aluminum, and steel. Pretty awesome offer IMO but it is a bit pricey. I'm going to do it anyway just for the hell of it- probably get the blast baffle in steel and the rest in titanium.

When I sent my trinity and sos-45 back for service Dr. Dater mentioned something about that. I dont think he had many details at the time. I'm really interested in the G5-22. No first round pop and user serviceable, sounds awesome.

McMahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L33T_h4x0r_d00d View Post
When I sent my trinity and sos-45 back for service Dr. Dater mentioned something about that. I dont think he had many details at the time. I'm really interested in the G5-22. No first round pop and user serviceable, sounds awesome.

Found the link- http://www.gem-tech.com/store/pc/OUT...RADE-6p456.htm