General [M]ayhem

Go Back   General [M]ayhem > General Forums > Vault of [M]ayhem!
Register Members List Mark Forums Read [M]erchandise Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools
MadDog
NO FAT CHICKS!!!
 
MadDog's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahnza View Post
blah thats dumb

not if you plan to get into government work
Old 06-09-2009, 10:55 PM MadDog is offline  
#1066  

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]

MadDog
NO FAT CHICKS!!!
 
MadDog's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by [H]ard|On View Post
Soooo mean

it was his retarded idea to begin with!! i dont like it when i cant post in certain threads on threat of banning
Old 06-09-2009, 10:56 PM MadDog is offline  
#1067  

Kahnza
Screw you guys, I'm going home!
 
Kahnza's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDog View Post
not if you plan to get into government work

sad
Old 06-09-2009, 10:57 PM Kahnza is offline  
#1068  

MadDog
NO FAT CHICKS!!!
 
MadDog's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahnza View Post
sad

story of my life so
Old 06-09-2009, 10:58 PM MadDog is offline  
#1069  

Tab_diagonal
yo quiero taco bell
 
Tab_diagonal's Avatar
 
I am sure that Bonnie does not scour the thread and ban people
__________________
Baloneyflaps: I just admitted to routinely breaking into morgues so I can fist corpses then fingerpaint pictures of Jesus on the wall with their cold shit.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:58 PM Tab_diagonal is offline  
#1070  

Tab_diagonal
yo quiero taco bell
 
Tab_diagonal's Avatar
 
__________________
Baloneyflaps: I just admitted to routinely breaking into morgues so I can fist corpses then fingerpaint pictures of Jesus on the wall with their cold shit.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:59 PM Tab_diagonal is offline  
#1071  

Mr.Coffea
I have a huge hard-on for Battlestar Galactica.
 
Mr.Coffea's Avatar
 
guys I'm so drnk
__________________
"I Have A Feeling The Ladies Like Mr Coffea"
-Mr Coffea-
Old 06-09-2009, 10:59 PM Mr.Coffea is offline  
#1072  

MadDog
NO FAT CHICKS!!!
 
MadDog's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tab_diagonal View Post
I am sure that Bonnie does not scour the thread and ban people

she pmed me and asked nicely that i not spam the pic thread or else she would ban me per sanjays orders

i dont even give a fuck if i was banned but i dont want bonnie to feel badly for having to ban someone, she's so nice

but yeah, its all thanks to your retarded idea
Old 06-09-2009, 11:00 PM MadDog is offline  
#1073  

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tab_diagonal View Post

http://www.thedailyufo.com/?p=18
__________________
lol
Old 06-09-2009, 11:01 PM Redrum is offline  
#1074  

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
also nobody post in that thread as a sign of protest to the retarded authoritarian slav influenced policy of "ONLY PICS, NO CHAT PLZ"

so sad that the slavs never progressed beyond communistic totalitarianism in their thought patterns
__________________
lol
Old 06-09-2009, 11:02 PM Redrum is offline  
#1075  

Kahnza
Screw you guys, I'm going home!
 
Kahnza's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
also nobody post in that thread as a sign of protest to the retarded authoritarian slav influenced policy of "ONLY PICS, NO CHAT PLZ"

so sad that the slavs never progressed beyond communistic totalitarianism in their thought patterns

shit, I ain't goin in dat thread
Old 06-09-2009, 11:04 PM Kahnza is offline  
#1076  

MadDog
NO FAT CHICKS!!!
 
MadDog's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum View Post
also nobody post in that thread as a sign of protest to the retarded authoritarian slav influenced policy of "ONLY PICS, NO CHAT PLZ"

so sad that the slavs never progressed beyond communistic totalitarianism in their thought patterns

the ironic thing is that tab just got his american citizenship but i guess he doesn't know what it means to be free, he still wants to control other peoples actions through some bureaucratic government device

I mean if people don't like what others are posting they can simply KEEP SCROLLING
Old 06-09-2009, 11:05 PM MadDog is offline  
#1077  

Tab_diagonal
yo quiero taco bell
 
Tab_diagonal's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDog View Post
she pmed me and asked nicely that i not spam the pic thread or else she would ban me per sanjays orders

i dont even give a fuck if i was banned but i dont want bonnie to feel badly for having to ban someone, she's so nice

but yeah, its all thanks to your retarded idea

http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=815768


Sorry for who I'm I'm
__________________
Baloneyflaps: I just admitted to routinely breaking into morgues so I can fist corpses then fingerpaint pictures of Jesus on the wall with their cold shit.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:05 PM Tab_diagonal is offline  
#1078  

MadDog
NO FAT CHICKS!!!
 
MadDog's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tab_diagonal View Post

dont worry i already got over it
Old 06-09-2009, 11:05 PM MadDog is offline  
#1079  

Redrum
Crate&Barrel Roll
 
Redrum's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDog View Post
the ironic thing is that tab just got his american citizenship but i guess he doesn't know what it means to be free, he still wants to control other peoples actions through some bureaucratic government device

I mean if people don't like what others are posting they can simply KEEP SCROLLING

hey fuck you, i'm a slav without papers
__________________
lol
Old 06-09-2009, 11:06 PM Redrum is offline  
#1080  

 


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:36 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.