View Single Post
Bukkakeboy
 
Bukkakeboy's Avatar
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashingPumpkins View Post
1% of public servants care about what color someone is

99% couldn't give a shit as long as you leave us alone

oh gee thanks, you really showed me the light here. when you first said 1% cared abuot color, i didnt know what the other 99% did, but thanks for clearing that up


also, love your (lack of) citation, rly gives your statement that much needed 'ummph'
__________________
fuck IRL

this is the internet... and someone is WRONG on it

-Tongboy
Old 09-24-2007, 02:00 AM Bukkakeboy is offline  
Reply With Quote
#78