View Single Post
nD[ - Slayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Baz
Yay, let's just legalize all currently-illegal drugs. That way everyone can go driving around on the highway doped or drugged up and kill innocent by-standers.

Or what about going on a shooting spree because the guy was so drugged up he thought he was dreaming/having a nightmare/in a video game.

Or what happens when lawyers come back and say "he was under the influence of an inhibitor that kept him from making rational decisions. Therefore, it is not my client's fault, but the fault of the drug manufacturer for not making it aware to the public" and now the crook goes free.

I swear, you fucking druggies need to stop toking up and actually use what little brain cells you have left for a change.

I think you fail to realize that these kinds of scenarios DON'T FUCKING HAPPEN. Ask a million weed smokers what the worst thing they ever did was and I'll bet you they'll reply with something like, "I ate all the munchies."

Most pot smokers are harmless and content people. Not drugged up psychos bent on killing everyone. Although if I see one I'll be sure to send him your way.

Last edited by nD[ - Slayer; 07-14-2005 at 04:11 PM..