General [M]ayhem

General [M]ayhem (http://www.genmay.com/index.php)
-   [M]eetups (http://www.genmay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Gen[M]ay Fall Meet: Nov 19-20 in oshkoshb'gosh (http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=409204)

CletusJones 08-11-2004 11:17 AM

[QUOTE=EbolaBunny]Sanjay was a riot when we had a Milwaukee meet when he was in town once.. it was at Pizza Shuttle (like all the old Milwaukee meets used to be), and he was eating spiders and shit.. it was crazy.

Heck, Sanjay should come out for our meet.[/QUOTE]
he was a riot when I met him too. I [i]almost[/i] beat him in the beer chugging contest we had.

This is from that meet too... he ate a whole drum in one bite.
[IMG]http://www.omg-stfu.com/mayhem/drumtrick3.jpg[/IMG]

bobtrek 08-11-2004 11:18 AM

Hmm, this sounds interesting.

spook75 08-11-2004 11:25 AM

Well, after this last debacle I think that I might choose to go gay. Women suck, and there is no possible way to ever figure them out. I may as well switch to guys because I know how they operate. Plus, if I ever see her again I could tell her that she was such a shitty g/f she made me switch teams.

EbolaBunny 08-11-2004 11:28 AM

[QUOTE=spook75]Well, after this last debacle I think that I might choose to go gay. Women suck, and there is no possible way to ever figure them out. I may as well switch to guys because I know how they operate. Plus, if I ever see her again I could tell her that she was such a shitty g/f she made me switch teams.[/QUOTE]

Hur hur hur.. buttsech?

The [G]riff 08-11-2004 11:28 AM

[QUOTE=EbolaBunny]

Heck, Sanjay should come out for our meet.[/QUOTE]

best idea in the whole thread

EbolaBunny 08-11-2004 11:32 AM

Drinking rule posted in first post of thread:

"I don't care if you drink. However, I *do* care if you can't handle your liquor. I will not be holding anybody's hair back over the toilet, and will be very disappointed if anybody hurls. Cleanup last time was a bitch, and I'd rather not have to clean up puke or spend my weekend catering to drunk people. Kthx. <3"

CletusJones 08-11-2004 11:33 AM

[QUOTE=EbolaBunny]Drinking rule posted in first post of thread:

"I don't care if you drink. However, I *do* care if you can't handle your liquor. I will not be holding anybody's hair back over the toilet, and will be very disappointed if anybody hurls. Cleanup last time was a bitch, and I'd rather not have to clean up puke or spend my weekend catering to drunk people. Kthx. <3"[/QUOTE]
puking sucks ass, as does cleaning up puke.

i can drink like a champ though :D

Julie 08-11-2004 11:35 AM

[QUOTE=effigy]hay guys come to the meet!

Also, dan should come with julie. I like julie and dan.[/QUOTE]

i think if i can get you and red bugging him about it, we should be able to. it's only 181 a ticket!

ZeroGuard 08-11-2004 11:37 AM

I don't hurl when I drink.

R[H]yno 08-11-2004 11:49 AM

[QUOTE=dbzeag]i promise no more mansechs on the dining room floor[/QUOTE]

WTFMAN :mad:

:D

liquidkristal 08-11-2004 12:08 PM

[QUOTE=EbolaBunny]Drinking rule posted in first post of thread:

"I don't care if you drink. However, I *do* care if you can't handle your liquor. I will not be holding anybody's hair back over the toilet, and will be very disappointed if anybody hurls. Cleanup last time was a bitch, and I'd rather not have to clean up puke or spend my weekend catering to drunk people. Kthx. <3"[/QUOTE]

are the brit crew still ok to stay the week (well until friday 26th)... we'll quite happily help with the cleanup..

why wait for the garbage truck when you have a rental car with a big trunk... :eek:

EbolaBunny 08-11-2004 12:41 PM

[QUOTE=liquidkristal]are the brit crew still ok to stay the week (well until friday 26th)... we'll quite happily help with the cleanup..

why wait for the garbage truck when you have a rental car with a big trunk... :eek:[/QUOTE]

Dude, you and your "krew" are welcome any time. It would actually be kind of fun if you hung around. I know effigy and TheBigRagoo would both enjoy it as well.

TheBigRagoo 08-11-2004 12:44 PM

[QUOTE=EbolaBunny]Dude, you and your "krew" are welcome any time. It would actually be kind of fun if you hung around. I know effigy and TheBigRagoo would both enjoy it as well.[/QUOTE]

werd

ShoelessOne 08-11-2004 12:46 PM

ok, so, lets say i came, would i be out of place, or would all be well?

i mean, im from michigan and all, etc

EbolaBunny 08-11-2004 12:49 PM

[QUOTE=ShoelessOne]ok, so, lets say i came, would i be out of place, or would all be well?

i mean, im from michigan and all, etc[/QUOTE]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

wait... :wtf:

was that a serious question?