General [M]ayhem

General [M]ayhem (http://www.genmay.com/index.php)
-   The Pit (http://www.genmay.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Tell me what you think. (http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=753806)

ry_goody 09-16-2007 05:52 PM

Tell me what you think.

Like all matter in the universe, we too at our base and subatomic level are composed of quantum particles. We are not bound to the laws of physical synapses or molecular interworkings, at our base we our bound to the laws of quantum particles. As science discovers the phenomenon and abilities of quantum particles and quantum mechanics they are discovering the abilities of what is essentially known as the human spirit. The ability to focus energy into a quantum particle and have it manifest in two locations at the same time is the scientific evidence of astral projection, out of body experience and remote viewing because we too can focus our energy into our quantum composition. Science has inadvertently proven a seperatable etheric body, or just pure seperatable conscious, spirit, does exist by this proven fact of quantum mechanics. It just chooses not to recognize it because of the ultimate implications of this to western modes of thought. It will ultimately demolish all religion, including Atheism and Agnosticism. Possibly only Buddhism, taoism and other eastern spiritual methodologies will survive once society as a whole can realize the full implications of the fact, we are quantum particles. Our meat and synapses are more akin to a plant that grows from us, us being the inclinations of our quantum composition.

But understand, this merely provides the basis for what such things aren't, moreso than what such things really are. It is all physiological and really is all in your head. But I mean it REALLY IS all in your head. Not in a crazy sense, but in the fact the components that make it possible really are in your head.

I don't deal in evidence, I deal with making sense of the already existing evidences. :)

zumpiez 09-16-2007 05:57 PM

If there is one day a scientific discovery that is essentially astral projection, I'll start listening. Until then, I can't help but notice that everybody who hollers about that shit also happens to have a book that they would like to sell me.

smallbeevomit 09-16-2007 06:02 PM

highcat.jpg

ry_goody 09-16-2007 06:13 PM

[QUOTE=zumpiez;21588094]If there is one day a scientific discovery that is essentially astral projection, I'll start listening. Until then, I can't help but notice that everybody who hollers about that shit also happens to have a book that they would like to sell me.[/QUOTE]

There is, your particle composition can exist in two places at the same time if provided the proper conditions. This is scientifically proven. Although understand this isn't physical manifestation, it's merely along the lines of rewiring your brain to comprehend in a statistical fashion and perceive things of multiple locations.

and of course, this merely further expands the question of 'what exactly is a spiritual experience', it provides more a basis of what it isn't rather than what it is exactly.

jayjaya29 09-16-2007 08:29 PM

Wow, major tripping occurring here.

Basically you are saying that the other side of the quantum level is our spirit? That makes no fucking sense.

All religion, all "out of body" experiences are all pure psychological and go no further than the firing of neurons in our brain. It doesn't.... it can't go any further, the interfaces are not there.

RetardedKitten 09-16-2007 08:31 PM

Or it is your brain conjuring said experiences

SnakeIRye 09-16-2007 08:46 PM

Your trying to disprove actual science with pseudo-science babble is hilarious.

SnakeIRye 09-16-2007 08:49 PM

[QUOTE=jayjaya29;21588764]Wow, major tripping occurring here.

Basically you are saying that the other side of the quantum level is our spirit? That makes no fucking sense.

All religion, all "out of body" experiences are all pure psychological and go no further than the firing of neurons in our brain. It doesn't.... it can't go any further, the interfaces are not there.[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.nytimes.com/2007/08/23/science/23cnd-body.html[/url] Scientists Induce Out-of-Body Sensation

I know most can't view the article, but the title says all.

ry_goody 09-17-2007 06:00 AM

[QUOTE=jayjaya29;21588764]Wow, major tripping occurring here.

All religion, all "out of body" experiences are all pure psychological and go no further than the firing of neurons in our brain. It doesn't.... it can't go any further, the interfaces are not there.[/QUOTE]

"once society as a whole can realize the full implications of the fact, we are quantum particles". It is all there in that OP.

Those synapses are made of molecules, the molecules of atoms and the atoms of quantum particles. Operating your conscious at the synaptic wiring level is only ONE level.

Out of body experiences are not the firing of neurons in our brain, there the utilization of our quantum make up directly.

I have absolutely no basis for this suggestion other than intuition but I believe the synapses are nothing more than wiring from us, us being the inclinations of our quantum composition, to our physically grown body. When scientists identify portions of the synapses firing, all there seeing is the transfer of energy from our quantum level, carried by synapses, to our physical level. Our concious, our spirit resides in our quantum makeup. My other intuition is that Alex Grey is seeing, and drawing the arrangement of us at the quantum level. Of course those are just possible suppositions that seem to have the most probability in statistical terms, there not even close to concrete.

[img]http://x019.uploaderx.net/x/alex3.jpg[/img]

mathlete 09-17-2007 07:21 AM

I love how retards so easily latch on to some scientific concept they heard somewhere and use it to explain whatever hippie shit they happen to believe in. :lol:

möbiustrip 09-17-2007 07:39 AM

If my particle composition could exist in two places at the same time, I would project to the astral realm and slap the hell out of you.

ry_goody 09-17-2007 08:44 AM

[QUOTE=mathlete;21590361]I love how retards so easily latch on to some scientific concept they heard somewhere and use it to explain whatever hippie shit they happen to believe in. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I need to create a new concept just for people like you.

Lets call it "Inability to drive the vehicle syndrome".

See, when cars came around some people looked at these odd things and all the claims of people behind them "they'll take you across the US in 1/100th the time" etc etc. Those same people then got in the car, tried to drive it, but due to inabilities crashed it into a tree. Got out, came back to tell everyone it was just all bullshit because it didn't do as advertised.

This is like you with the subject of spirituality. You are using your personal subjective inabilities as evidence of supposed objectivity. That is a pathetic thought process for a supposed scientific thinker, you are merely on the same level, just at the opposite end of Islamics. Your subjective aspects do not dictate ultimate truth, merely because YOU can't doesn't mean that is the OBJECTIVE fact of the matter. I am aware that this stuff in combination with you currently produces nothing, you are not presenting anything new me, I knew that long before I even posted this. But we are dealing with an issue of subjective ability here, statistical truth. I am aware that these -things- in combination with 90% of the population produce a supposed 'objectivity' of 'true' inability'. But that is merely 90%, do not forget the whole, these -things- in combination with the supposed 'objectivity' of the other 10% produce true ability.

All your saying is, "it is diffucult". Thank you for that, but I am incredibly aware of that. I was incredibly aware of that a decade ago.

The simple fact of the matter is, we are quantum in our base nature. This is not a stretch. This is just doing what scientists are afraid to connect. The peculiarities of quantum matter is the same peculiarities that exist in us. Use that for suppositions of whatever you like, it doesn't have to be my same suppositions, I present my suppositions for no reason more than just example, but it is the fact of the matter that our conscious at the base is bound to quantum law not synaptic law and this does in fact open up a whole new door on what we can suppose of human conscious and ability.

ry_goody 09-17-2007 08:45 AM

[QUOTE=möbiustrip;21590421]If my particle composition could exist in two places at the same time, I would project to the astral realm and slap the hell out of you.[/QUOTE]

someday...
but I don't think you can tap into that portion of the brain with any intention but love, so you probably got quite a ways to go

alehark 09-17-2007 10:11 AM

[QUOTE=ry_goody;21590670]someday...
but I don't think you can tap into that portion of the brain with any intention but love, so you probably got quite a ways to go[/QUOTE]

This is the part where you and your proposed "science" go different ways.

Doombabies 09-17-2007 10:14 AM

Only one way to find out.

Eat a bag of shrooms.